39th Week of the Year - Will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It turns out the fix was put in keeping -utter any New nonconforming outfits from the event. Any looks without the required item seen in this event are just leftovers already in the system. As of the next Show Your Style event there will be No arbitrary entries. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    OMG I got Fangs 😱
    2ag3ouo.jpg

So luckyy! :)
    I didn't get them last time and this time either :(
    I hope they'll go on sale so I can finally buy them!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    2dsik4m.png

I would have liked the backpack :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I know I'll never get the fangs.

I'll just photo shop throughout my KKH journey lol.

Hey by the way, any weekend event gig you have leftover, do them! They give points!
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Now that they're doing featured items there's a very good chance they could be buyable one day!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thanks Koko for forwarding my pic to Glu!

Nai, those fangs will be yours I just know it!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hey by the way, any weekend event gig you have leftover, do them! They give points!

Good to know! :)

This is my outfit for the event. I always submit the same one :D

4Qy58Au.jpga
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sooo these are my throwback boxes this week. First one I opened was the sunglasses. Gee I wonder what item I will get next time?? Anyone else in the same situation? I do have the majority of throwback items but definitely not all. I'm missing all the St. Patty's day items from this year and some other things around that time of the year. Are they not included in my boxes? I'm not getting how this works.
    8411AF27-ADEA-46A9-A26A-6EE24C080953_zpszodofrwo.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Good to know! :)

This is my outfit for the event. I always submit the same one :D

4Qy58Au.jpga

Looks good I like it! :D
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Looks good I like it! :D

Thank you very much :o
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Sooner or later, you will. I thought I'll never get my favorite hairstyle and it came with the throwback sale. Never lose your faith ;)
    By the way, why do you want the fangs so much? You made me curious :D
    Hey guys. Light and cheery please.
    ;). If you don't know what 4btyhdu means please pm me
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    Sooner or later, you will. I thought I'll never get my favorite hairstyle and it came with the throwback sale. Never lose your faith ;)
    By the way, why do you want the fangs so much? You made me curious :D

It's like, they would never put the SG facials, or the Marilyn Monroe facials for sale, so why would they put the fangs for sale. I dont wanna keep hoping for it and getting disappointed each time.

I first chanced upon it in a thread where people showed their exclusive items and there I saw the fangs, love at first sight I tell you. I love these kind of stuffs, vampires, monsters, yes scary, evil is my thing, fantasy stuffs too. So fangs in-game? Must have it.
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Have you reached the reality show related achievements? I mean the ones you have to do it in different countries.
    These are the ones I'm focusing on at the moment since there's a long way to reach that first spot and also a good way to earn K-stars.

Yep! That's what I'm focusing on, too! :)

I have no event gigs left ...:( Why only weekend event gigs:confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    These show your style events are always so hit and miss for me! I won with my first outfit, resubmitted it then lost the second time. I made some tweaks for my third submission so we'll see how that goes :rolleyes:
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    It's like, they would never put the SG facials, or the Marilyn Monroe facials for sale, so why would they put the fangs for sale. I dont wanna keep hoping for it and getting disappointed each time.

I first chanced upon it in a thread where people showed their exclusive items and there I saw the fangs, love at first sight I tell you. I love these kind of stuffs, vampires, monsters, yes scary, evil is my thing, fantasy stuffs too. So fangs in-game? Must have it.

Oh, I see. Well, I still believe there's a throwback pack with the fangs who's waiting just for you :>
    I really hope you'll get it really soon. Keepin' my fingers crossed for you :D
    Yep! That's what I'm focusing on, too!
    Oh, that's great! Good luck, then, and happy "K-stars hunting" :D
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    Sooo these are my throwback boxes this week. First one I opened was the sunglasses. Gee I wonder what item I will get next time?? Anyone else in the same situation? I do have the majority of throwback items but definitely not all. I'm missing all the St. Patty's day items from this year and some other things around that time of the year. Are they not included in my boxes? I'm not getting how this works.
    8411AF27-ADEA-46A9-A26A-6EE24C080953_zpszodofrwo.png

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure any items after March 6, 2016 are not included in the TB boxes as of yet.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    These show your style events are always so hit and miss for me! I won with my first outfit, resubmitted it then lost the second time. I made some tweaks for my third submission so we'll see how that goes :rolleyes:

They really are hit or miss!! Last week I finished with plenty of time left over because I only lost one round.. this week I've lost all 3 looks I've submitted so far haha. I think I'm just going to not get my hopes up for the earnable top, and set my goal for the skirt ;) good luck to you!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Ok, I think there is a correlation between how much you sweat and the fruits of your efforts. All 3 games won both rounds. My first gb was a scarf. UGH. so I bought a box.....ugh ugly shoes. lol. then I opened the whole pallet....all ugly shoes except for my new scarf. and that was the doll with the least. The least I tell ya. lol. Then I opened Apple's box..meh. more shoes. I wanted to cry. this time did NOT buy a box...the rest of the palette was ok, a couple of things I'd have liked. Ok third box...the game that was falsely ousted for having too many things like Wolfie. Something like...if not shoes. but a lot more good stuff in the palette.

Events still young.If I come out of the event with one or 2 nice things spread over 3 games...I'm good. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I think there is a correlation between how much you sweat and the fruits of your efforts. All 3 games won both rounds. My first gb was a scarf. UGH. so I bought a box.....ugh ugly shoes. lol. then I opened the whole pallet....all ugly shoes except for my new scarf. and that was the doll with the least. The least I tell ya. lol. Then I opened Apple's box..meh. more shoes. I wanted to cry. this time did NOT buy a box...the rest of the palette was ok, a couple of things I'd have liked. Ok third box...the game that was falsely ousted for having too many things like Wolfie. Something like...if not shoes. but a lot more good stuff in the palette.

Events still young.If I come out of the event with one or 2 nice things spread over 3 games...I'm good. :)
    You've already opened a box? I've barely won a round :(. I hope I can earn the top, but I doubt it
    I'm 4 points away from my first box. I hate these events because I'm so impatient!
    Some of the outfits I'm seeing are so basic and boring, I refuse to vote.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    My fist box:
    3111EEAC-E450-43A0-9C15-588A66227EA7.jpg

Meh.. pretty boring haha. I haven't had great luck in my recent tb boxes, but I'm still so glad to get them :) I think the two items I want the most are the fangs and blue jumpsuit! I haven't seen either yet (in my own boxes), but I'm still hopeful they'll show up eventually :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    You've already opened a box? I've barely won a round :(. I hope I can earn the top, but I doubt it

I was up and started at 5 a.m. So right after 1 pm Eastern I'd been through 2 rounds. If I hadn't won both rounds, I'd still be box-less. You can do it, you can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I have a question about these events... if you submit an outfit then immediately pay k-stars to see the results, how does it calculate whether you won or not? If you don't give players the time to vote for you I'd think you'd never win, right?
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Can someone post a picture of this infamous blue jumpsuit? lol
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    2af0co3.jpg
    Ugh, what I wouldn't give to have gotten that furry top or the black boots. Although, if I had to end up with a purse, I'm happy with the one i got!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    My first box

mjzsJcQ.png?1
    Meh.. pretty boring haha. I haven't had great luck in my recent tb boxes, but I'm still so glad to get them :) I think the two items I want the most are the fangs and blue jumpsuit! I haven't seen either yet (in my own boxes), but I'm still hopeful they'll show up eventually :)
    Val_ wrote: »
    Can someone post a picture of this infamous blue jumpsuit? lol

Is the jumpsuit denim? I have one mixed in with my event items but it doesn't have an icon.