Options

Question about the Kim's Shop My Closet

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
So, in the last weekend event, we have the chance to buy an old SMC, so I really want to know if this will be a regular thing or not. Can anyone explain to me?! I'm really happy with this opportunity and I'm hoping to see more offers in the next events too! I really want to buy some of the old prices for my Android game! Pretty please, GluGods! :D

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I sure hope they re-release for you or anyone who missed them. I want the one with Khloe's ombre hair, the only pack I didn't buy!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I would buy that one too! I think it was released either just before I started playing or just after ( back in the days when I didn't spend my real life cash on the game lol)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I sure hope they re-release for you or anyone who missed them. I want the one with Khloe's ombre hair, the only pack I didn't buy!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Ticisss it makes a lot of sense for them to release more of the oldies incase they were missed. I think there are 2 I didn't get, and a few I didn't get for all 3 games. I think we've seen that Glu is committed to getting the older items back in our hands. They've expressed this a number of times. At first, with the Throwbacks in the gift boxes, I couldn't imagine how they meant. But then they introduced the (so far weekly) outright sale of these older items. One more example of keeping their word to us.

My personal opinion is eventually everyone will have an opportunity for every past item. The week they were selling the Red Riding hood outfit, I got it in a GB. So, had I not picked the right box for it.....I could buy it. I think Glu has a marketing wiz, who heard us when we said "Sell it and we will buy" because these past few months have increasingly seemed like Glu is just showering us with our hearts desires.

Was there a particular Kim's Kloset outfit you're looking for? Maybe we can all think good thoughts for you? But as far as is it a regular thing...(taking a phrase from the Glu playbook) you'll just have to keep playing to find out. :) Happy Wednesday dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I really want to have the chance to buy this one next time:

3BmUcdD.png[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmm. Let me try and track down when that one was. Pretty sure it's a more recent one, because it shows the number of Perk Points you get for it. Unless...can you imagine if they had a 'blow the doors off' special of all her specal kloset picks? Why not add that to the suggestion thread? They read there all the time, and if you make one suggestion at a time, it probably has more impact. just a suggestion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary