Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was really excited yesterday. Last week she called for the Rome house, so I bought that and got 13 stars back from my KKash purchase. Then Sunday or Monday she called telling me I should buy the dog .....guess where? Rome! So, another 13 Stars back in my account and I'm likeing Maria when she is not telling me to buy another paid of black slacks I probably won't get right in the store. So, as long as she keeps her relatives away from me, Maria and I are cool again. :) For those not get calls as frequently or at all, I hope this is resolved for you shortly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    So I'm at a hot party with my husband in Florence... You know, celebrating one of my many successes, poppin champagne with Cassio (looks like a bromance is brewing between those two, sigh)
    Anyway, I step out to get some air, and out of the blue my husband calls me asking for a divorce?! I leave for TWO MINUTES to get some energy and he's already being a drama queen! Sheesh! :rolleyes: I can't with these celebrity men.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I just read an article that states GLU and KAP recently agreed to extend the term of the license agreement by an additional year.

It's safe to say the game won't be abandoned anytime soon, and will be updated till June 30, 2020. Means we'll have a 6 year anniversary event, too. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That's nice to hear, we'll all grow old together lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, Ray, everyone. Everyone except you.

NQ4Zjyy.png

Then going on to contradict himself.

4ZdLId9.png
    PM to add
    I think Ray needs a vacay. So.....you're not seen dating but you can't get enough of each other? Slow News Day Ray? TMZ beat you to the story? And....a million fans? You lost a million fans? OMG that's extreme. Want me to take Ray out back for a thrill ride and drop him like a hot bike?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the good news Bilal!

Oh If I was Jax next time I see Ray he would receive a nice punch in his redhead face! WTH 1m fans???

And who's Zoe huh? Time to hang out with the buddies and tell us the news!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Somehow I get the feeling that Maria is not a big fan of Lala's new husband haha

Y8MCLNo.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    You never know what the future will bring. Maybe a frenemy asks you to their wedding, and that's the dress you choose. Upstage the bride. Or, use it for a Halloween Costume. Then there is the off chance that you and your latest are headed for splitsville. Has he been running out at night for 'cigarettes' yet he doesn't smoke? I'd buy it, grab ithe bargain, grab the XP and stuff it comes with and hand it in front of your closet. Keep him guessing. Who knows, maybe he'll start carrying his own load a little more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Trust me Zoe is just one of Jax's many weekend date partner.

You guys are giving Jax lots of idea to deal with Ray, Maria included. I answered "For now..." :mad:

xgyZTbl.png
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon didn't know where to look so he put on his sunglasses and took a short nap. :p

IMG_3235.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Jon didn't know where to look so he put on his sunglasses and took a short nap. :p

IMG_3235.jpg

Scandalous!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    You never know what the future will bring. Maybe a frenemy asks you to their wedding, and that's the dress you choose. Upstage the bride. Or, use it for a Halloween Costume. Then there is the off chance that you and your latest are headed for splitsville. Has he been running out at night for 'cigarettes' yet he doesn't smoke? I'd buy it, grab ithe bargain, grab the XP and stuff it comes with and hand it in front of your closet. Keep him guessing. Who knows, maybe he'll start carrying his own load a little more. :)
    Well, they literally got married two days ago, so they're still in the honeymoon phase. Maybe Maria just got her days mixed up? I don't remember seeing her at the wedding...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I won those HUGE gold earrings that look like lobsters in one of my throwback boxes and I want to wear them with everything lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I won those HUGE gold earrings that look like lobsters in one of my throwback boxes and I want to wear them with everything lol

I think I know the ones you're talking about and they drive me crazy haha.
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts

IMG_3235.jpg

This actually beats Willow's boring outfit. I mean seriously.
    P.S.: Jon is looking lovely :). If those sunglasses hide some blue eyes, I'm done. :D
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm so completely happy with Glu, right now.

2w24tpe.jpg

Thank you, Glu for making my doll "complete" me. These TB items have left me in a blissful state, indeed.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    What a lovely post. I'm so glad the Glu Love is back. We're such heaux. Give us our Throwbacks and we're completely under their spell. Happy you're happy Doll. You so deserve it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    A-lister wrote: »
    P.S.: Jon is looking lovely :). If those sunglasses hide some blue eyes, I'm done. :D

I know right?! I'm having fun seeing these glitch images in the game. Actually I don't even know if this one is a glitch. Each time Jon does this SCLondon gig, the model dresses like this. :)
    Thanks for the compliment. I couldn't find a NPC that looks like my real life hubby, Jon, and I refused to spend money on NPC dates. Therefore I started playing a second game, so I can create my ideal looking man. :p
    Scandalous!
    Haha ... caught by paparazzi! Jon must have known the camera was there ready to catch him. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  

looks like Jon heard you ALister. He's wearing a sly grin on his face. Now I want to see his eyes, too. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Each time Jon does this SCLondon gig, the model dresses like this. :)
    Hmm, how do we know that the model doesn't do it on purpose just to catch Jon's attention? :D

Thanks for the compliment. I couldn't find a NPC that looks like my real life hubby, Jon, and I refused to spend money on NPC dates.
    You're welcome, but.. does it mean that Jon is actually based on your real husband? O.o
    Oh well, then I should be careful with certain jokes, haha :D (It's a good sign, though. I usually do not feel comfortable when making them.)
    I wish you the best, guys :3

Therefore I started playing a second game, so I can create my ideal looking man. :p

Oh, I have a certain something for blondies with blue eyes, so you did a good job, lol :D.
    Anyway, I don't know if I could handle two dolls, even if I actually have two devices but since I barely have time for my actual doll... I guess Alisa won't find her ideal one pretty soon.

looks like Jon heard you ALister.* He's wearing a sly grin on his face.* Now I want to see his eyes, too. ;)
    Hahah, I guess you're right, koko!xD
    You're welcome, but.. does it mean that Jon is actually based on your real husband? O.o
    Oh well, then I should be careful with certain jokes, haha :D (It's a good sign, though. I usually do not feel comfortable when making them.)
    I wish you the best, guys :3

Oh, I have a certain something for blondies with blue eyes, so you did a good job, lol :D.
    Anyway, I don't know if I could handle two dolls, even if I actually have two devices but since I barely have time for my actual doll... I guess Alisa won't find her ideal one pretty soon.
    xD

I try to make Jon's facial looks like my real life hubby. Yes, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
    As far as dressing him, I get to dress him the way I want him to dress but he refuses to dress in real life, just to satisfy my fantasy. No worries about the jokes, I dress him up in ugly clothes when I'm upset with him. It's my way of revenge. :p

Oh, I have two dolls in KKH and two dolls in K&K. My job is boring and I guess I have no life. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I try to make Jon's facial looks like my real life hubby. Yes, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
    As far as dressing him, I get to dress him the way I want him to dress but he refuses to dress in real life, just to satisfy my fantasy. No worries about the jokes, I dress him up in ugly clothes when I'm upset with him. It's my way of revenge. :p
    Aww, I find this really adorable :D
    (Not your husband, the whole other part. Woops, did it again. See? Haha :D)
    My job is boring and I guess I have no life. :(

Oh, dear..
    You are married. Your husband and your future child (ren) are your life. It doesn't matter how boring or exhausting is your job, you still have a reason to be happy. I don't want you to say this again. I mean seriously. You have your whole life ahead of you. Stay positive and everything will be fine, okay? :D.
    Trust me, I completely feel you. I'm studying some stuff I don't want to and I feel lonelier with each day it passes. Okay, okay, I won't complain. I'm still young and stuff, I know. Sorry if my answer was inappropriate, but this is what passed through my mind when I read that part.
    Aww, I find this really adorable :D
    (Not your husband, the whole other part. Woops, did it again. See? Haha :D)

Oh, dear..
    You are married. Your husband and your future child (ren) are your life. It doesn't matter how boring or exhausting is your job, you still have a reason to be happy. I don't want you to say this again. I mean seriously. You have your whole life ahead of you. Stay positive and everything will be fine, okay? :D.
    Trust me, I completely feel you. I'm studying some stuff I don't want to and I feel lonelier with each day it passes. Okay, okay, I won't complain. I'm still young and stuff, I know. Sorry if my answer was inappropriate, but this is what passed through my mind when I read that part.

Haha.. I'm laughing so hard when seeing the beginning of your response. :)
    Thank you for your encouraging words. I started playing this game while I was going through some tough time in life. I didn't want to talk to anyone except for family. Hiding in my game playing fantasy was the way I cope with difficulties at the time. Now I'm addicting to the game and that's another problem. :p

Back to the game playing, the wifi at work does not allow me to get on the game, so I'm here.
    Ah... I need to grind KStars!!
    This is the first time Maria offered me luxe goal to purchase TB sale item. Hard to say no, right?
    IMG_3260.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Maria will shill for everything from great shoes to horrible paintings in Paris. Say yes to what you want, and even hold out if you know she's been passing out stars for something.....like the home in Rome. took 3 weeks, but each game finally got the offer. :)

And, I'm not crazy about flats. I have to wear them in real life while my 4 inch heel thigh high purrple FMeBoots take up space in my closet. So bring on the heels. Red soled, 120cms are nice. But we need a real nice white stiletto. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Maria will shill for everything from great shoes to horrible paintings in Paris. Say yes to what you want, and even hold out if you know she's been passing out stars for something.....like the home in Rome. took 3 weeks, but each game finally got the offer. :)

And, I'm not crazy about flats. I have to wear them in real life while my 4 inch heel thigh high purrple FMeBoots take up space in my closet. So bring on the heels. Red soled, 120cms are nice. But we need a real nice white stiletto. :)

YES!!! I keep thinking that that is something I'm missing in my wardrobe! Neeeeeeed a white stiletto!
    I love your emphasis. Hope Glu sees that! Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haha.. I'm laughing so hard when seeing the beginning of your response. :)
    Thank you for your encouraging words. I started playing this game while I was going through some tough time in life. I didn't want to talk to anyone except for family. Hiding in my game playing fantasy was the way I cope with difficulties at the time. Now I'm addicting to the game and that's another problem. :p

Back to the game playing, the wifi at work does not allow me to get on the game, so I'm here.
    Ah... I need to grind KStars!!
    This is the first time Maria offered me luxe goal to purchase TB sale item. Hard to say no, right?
    IMG_3260.jpg
    I'm glad that you find my joke funny and that you passed over that difficult part of your life.
    The game addiction is a problem each of us is passing through(Me included) and we're here to comfort each other, be it game addiction or personal problems(I gladly do it every time I have the opportunity). If we all joined it, it's because we wanted to bring the gameplay to the next level, right?
    Speaking of next level...
    M9RHktR.jpg
    P.S.: Those shoes are cute, you should definitely go for them(even if you probably already did since I answered after a century). I usually do house-buying related luxe goals, but if there's an item I don't own and I like, I go for it.
    Val,Koko, agreed. They would be a must-have addition to our wardrobes.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I don't usually dress according to the occasion, but this time I made an effort. Wish I could say the same about Khloe who turned up in the dress for a beach photoshoot haha. I kinda wish we could choose from the different looks the VIPs have available and not just get a random one.
    68D9B41B-8D1B-463F-958B-065256E01F35_zpsahdrktq9.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Well, maybe her zipper was stuck and she couldn't get out of the red gown? I'd cut the gown off before I dressed improperly for a photoshoot. But you were on point Doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary