Options

50% off items from past events

Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
Does everyone get the same items that are 50% off every Monday?
Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    For the past 3 weeks I think, we've been getting this type sale, but with different items. First week I bought the Bunny Ears and Christmas dress. Last week....ok, forgot what I bought last week....oooh bracelets. Gold heart bracelets for the girls. This week, haven't bought yet but I'm watching a few things.

Does this answer your question? We all get the same items each week, but the items change. (Now I think I covered it. lol) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yes it does, thank you!
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Now if they can manage to price the TB items at 50% off then I'd literally be in heaven. I'm already way happy that TB items are on sale. Keep it up, Glu. I'm very happy to pay for things I actually really want.
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm just waiting for the Glamm lips to go on sale and when they do I bet they will be expensive.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Um, they had them. Or I was dreaming. And I'm pretty sure they had them for outright sale. I remember thinking does Z really need Marilyn's mouth? And saying no. Can someone else confirm or deny?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I really hope you were dreaming Koko because I don't remember seeing them. I know they had the Glamm hair just a few days before. That would really suck if the lips were for sale and I missed them. The only two TB things I want are the mermaid dress and the Glamm lips.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    Guy items for this week: http://imgur.com/a/w4iBV
    Lucien β˜… level 25 β˜… male character, female player β˜… iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The only facial features I know of that have been on sale were the NARS the first week they started featuring items.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm just waiting for the Glamm lips to go on sale and when they do I bet they will be expensive.

So, so expensive. I'm kind of dreading it.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I know, I keep thinking of the Christmas hair that a lot of people wanted and they made it 200 stars... the price is going to be ridiculous.
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I know, I keep thinking of the Christmas hair that a lot of people wanted and they made it 200 stars... the price is going to be ridiculous.

For me, no price would have been too high. That's my favorite hairstyle, and I'm so happy I finally got it :)
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yeah the only lips I've seen on sale were the Nars. Def would have jumped on it if they put they Xmas or Glam Squad eyes/lips up. I'm loving being able to get TB items every week though!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0