VIP Weekend Event - 9/30/2016

Posting the spoilers a bit earlier today because I can already hear you chanting. I heard it as soon as I woke up.

We're having a VIP event this weekend! I love Kim's #shopmycloset outift. I like seeing her in something colorful.

By the way, there won't be new gift box clothing for guys this weekend. Just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you're wondering why I didn't post gift box pictures.

Sept_30_Rerun_Exclusive_Pack_12.jpg

Sept_30_Clothing_Sale.jpg

Sept_30_Female_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Sept_30_Male_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Sept_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Sept_30_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev13456

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    WOWWWW, THAT WAS FAST! Thank you, Kalinda! I'm happy with another chance to buy an old Shop My Closet, but people who already has this one will not get any offer this time?
    The dress is so beautiful!
    So... No new Kim's Shop My Closet on a VIP event?! No giftbox items? What's going on? Seriously. I'm so thankful about the old SMC, trust me, but this event seems so... Poor. C'mon, tell us that we'll gonna have a surprise!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I think usually Kalinda posts earnables first and then gift box a little later. She said there were no gift boxes for guys this week, not both.

Thank you for posting, Kalinda! I'm so happy that the silver outfit is a top and skirt, I love mixing and matching.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay VIP! I was a little worried because hubby and I are camping with my sister and brother in law this weekend and I'll probably be drunk the entire time haha.

I love the silver skirt. I already have the shop my closet - it's one of my favorite hairstyles :)
    And............... Stop with the flats for now. Please. :(
    But thanks again for this SMC!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yes, I was really hoping for a VIP since I'm going to be at a cabin this weekend and won't have Internet access.
    Love the outfit, hate the shoes. I really like having flat shoes in general, I like the sneakers that came with the update but so far all the flats that have been event items have been just really ugly.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I think usually Kalinda posts earnables first and then gift box a little later. She said there were no gift boxes for guys this week, not both.

Thank you for posting, Kalinda! I'm so happy that the silver outfit is a top and skirt, I love mixing and matching.

"By the way, there won't be new gift box clothing for guys this weekend. Just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you're wondering why I didn't post gift box pictures." :(
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    A huge thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    Sept_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg
    I love the outfit, but I'm a bit dissapointed about the flats.
    OMG, I swear that hairstyle looks exactly as my real life hairstyle. That's so cool :D
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Okay I'm not on team flats either. Not caring for them at all.
    But glad I waited to furnish the studio and retail fashion house in Paris for a vip weekend. I knew it would be a good idea to save the stars and spend them on a weekend when it would count.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda! saved our voices from the chanting ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    When's the last time the girls got an earnable hairstyle? :/
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Hmmm... Hello? We'll gonna have giftboxes, some new SMC and 1 K-star per every 5-star project completed or no?
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!!!
    When's the last time the girls got an earnable hairstyle? :/

Seriously! Every week I keep my fingers crossed that we'll be able to earn a hairstyle over the weekend but I've been disappointed.

As for the flats, I like ones that are buyable in the game that are actually flat like the sneakers. In real life I don't particularly like the look of small kitten-style heels, and I'm not a fan of them in game either. I'll probably spend K-stars to open the black gift box but that's it depending on how many the sparkly top will require. Besides the shoes I love the rest of the outfit!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »

Seriously! Every week I keep my fingers crossed that we'll be able to earn a hairstyle over the weekend but I've been disappointed.

As for the flats, I like ones that are buyable in the game that are actually flat like the sneakers. In real life I don't particularly like the look of small kitten-style heels, and I'm not a fan of them in game either. I'll probably spend K-stars to open the black gift box but that's it depending on how many the sparkly top will require. Besides the shoes I love the rest of the outfit!

usually the VIP earnables are at 25/50/300/500, so the skirt would come at 300 kstars spent and the top at 500. I think they're the best 300 & 500 earnables in a VIP for a while now!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Miimoliin wrote: »

I think the shoes paired with the dressy outfit is throwing me off. I agree with the heel - I think it's too prominent in the design. A lot of sandals have that little bump in the heel but it's not that noticeable.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was off on a secret mission.....I'm so happy for the VIP. I'll have plenty of time to finish the belated Kimmie awards for everyone. And in the sale...between the dresses and shoes that have my name on, and the Design House. I think I'll hit 500 in no time..plus I want to save some for deals from Maria....oh VIP I love you.

OMG..I read somewhere that someone is having a birthday or just had a birthday that means birthday cake and fireworks OK who was it step up. Tell us what Color balloons you want. That would make you a hoe I'm going to say Libra?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Think I just got the mini update. I'm still confused about whether or not there are going to be gift box items for the girls. Really hope so and hope we'll get some new SMC soon too!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    YASSS! We'll gonna have gift box items!
    And they are GORGEOUS!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the spoilers a bit earlier today because I can already hear you chanting. I heard it as soon as I woke up.

We're having a VIP event this weekend! I love Kim's #shopmycloset outift. I like seeing her in something colorful.

By the way, there won't be new gift box clothing for guys this weekend. Just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you're wondering why I didn't post gift box pictures.

Oh thanks! No giftbox is odd but I didn't plan to spend this weekend anyway so fair enough. The guys items are cute and while I don't plan to spend*this weekend were it an earnable event I'd definitely try for all 3.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Now I'm happy. And keep going with the old SMC, please!! <33
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    And............... Stop with the flats for now. Please. :(
    But thanks again for this SMC!
    Not a fan of the weekend event flats either but it's a new feature and we are probably going to have a lot of more flats in the events of this update
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Posting the spoilers a bit earlier today because I can already hear you chanting. I heard it as soon as I woke up.

We're having a VIP event this weekend!

Thank you! While I appreciate the heads-up, it's just ... I don't know, I don't wanna be rude or anything but how is this fair?

Not to mention the fact we're never offered special in-game bundles, no designer labels like Karl Lagerfeld, last week there was one less earnable item, and no GB clothing now.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Not a fan of the weekend event flats either but it's a new feature and we are probably going to have a lot of more flats in the events of this update

I actually like the earnable flats (WORLDS better than last week and cuter than the GB ones I saw on Instagram) and I think it's a nice feature, but I feel like it should have been rolled out at the start of summer? Personally, I'm all about boots in the fall.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Would anyone mind posting the GB items for girls?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    But glad I waited to furnish the studio and retail fashion house in Paris for a vip weekend. I knew it would be a good idea to save the stars and spend them on a weekend when it would count.

And in the sale...between the dresses and shoes that have my name on, and the Design House. I think I'll hit 500 in no time..plus I want to save some for deals from Maria....oh VIP I love you.

Oh girls, I feel so bad right now. I was so excited about the design house that I've spent all my K-stars on it right after unlocking it. I won't mention the Christmas hairstyle. Now I'm broke :(
    A-lister wrote: »
    Oh girls, I feel so bad right now. I was so excited about the design house that I've spent all my K-stars on it right after unlocking it. I won't mention the Christmas hairstyle. Now I'm broke :(

Maybe you can earn enough stars this weekend to at least get the free box?
    Does anyone know, on VIP weekends when you earn k-stars for gigs you complete, does that include reality shows?
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Would anyone mind posting the GB items for girls?

I second this :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thank you! While I appreciate the heads-up, it's just ... I don't know, I don't wanna be rude or anything but how is this fair?

Not to mention the fact we're never offered special in-game bundles, no designer labels like Karl Lagerfeld, last week there was one less earnable item, and no GB clothing now.

I don't think you're rude at all! It's totally not fair :( I feel bad for the guys!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo