A Wednesday to remember!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Here we are:

gswbaA1.jpg

Thank you so much for making part of this guys, from the bottom of my heart I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did!

Doing Wednesday's is always a special moment here in the forum to me, cause I feel so much more close of you and get to know who posts a little bit more!

Think on a theme, read all posts and to comment each one is a bit of work, but is totally worthy in the end and I know that the creative challenge that I propose isn't always easy and I know people are always busy so I'm really greateful to everytime you take your time to read and post it here!

I think I didn't missed anyone, so sorry if I did Lyanna's dress got me crazy to edit lol, just tell me that I'll add you and send a copy!

Nai and haftime you're welcome to post your looks if you're still interested I'll edit your dolls later and send a copy with them to you girls too!

Thanks again and see you all on a Wednesday!

Haha I was just looking at the picture which is amazing by the way! And was thinking oh **** I bet that dress was such a pain to cut out then I read the comment below! I didn't realise otherwise I would have done something easier! *facepalm* sorry Vats dear! Lesson learned for next time haha.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    haha don't worry Lyanna, I live in a world of hyperboles, so when I say that something was really hard, probably because I took 10 minutes to do so lol

I made a new version with everyone included and with Vats in the front row to post at IG.
    UTsQTup.jpg

Ok now I'm done!

xoxo
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ah, the entire krew! Love this portrait to bits! xx

#squadgoals
    Bilal, I LOOOOOVE this look on men irl too! So clean & simple and never goes out of style!

EDIT: And folded up sleeves - oh my! :D

Haha, exactly! :D And it works with any situation, whether you're at school or a party.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm so sorry I missed this thread. It would've been a great way to introduce my doll :(. But anyway, congrats Vats, it was a really great idea and the photo is really cool :). I hope someday my doll will also be a part of the crew and get to know all of you :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Alister, I'm a little slow when events start, but I'm still finishing last week's Kimmie awards. In recgonition of your reality show. In this thread I've been asking people to tell us what episode they submitted, and post their doll on either the light XO Valentines bg, or the Beverly Hills background works well for me. THen, I'll put your doll on the stage, with her Kimmie. :) I didn't finish yet, so you can certainly get into that project, :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, very well, then!
    I'l check this asap, thank you very much :D
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    I'm so sorry I missed this thread. It would've been a great way to introduce my doll :(. But anyway, congrats Vats, it was a really great idea and the photo is really cool :). I hope someday my doll will also be a part of the crew and get to know all of you :D

Hey nice to meet you!

I'm sorry I deleted the file for edition TODAY! Now I can't edit a copy with your doll and send it to you anymore:(

But don't worry, soon we'll do something like that again!

Nai always does amazing edits of all forum doll at the Holidays. Just stick around and certainly you'll be there with us next time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome A-lister, so nice to meet you :)
    A-lister wrote: »
  • Options
    Aww, sorry Vats and SugarK, I didn't actually noticed your answers. I'm really sorry, but I'm also glad I'm part of this community. It's really a pleasure to meet all of you :)