VIP Weekend Event - 9/30/2016

Comments

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I actually like the earnable flats (WORLDS better than last week and cuter than the GB ones I saw on Instagram) and I think it's a nice feature, but I feel like it should have been rolled out at the start of summer? Personally, I'm all about boots in the fall.

I feel like they could do well with flat boots and booties. I hope they will add those instead of all these flimsy slippers that look like something my mom wears around the house :/

Not going to be chasing those gift box items and I'm kind of glad because my shopping list adds up to more than 500K-stars anyways.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry. We can only post the official images. and I've put out a flare asking for permission. :) Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    I wish we had matching heels to those outfits because I bet they will be stunning as the outfits. Don't you agree?
    Excuse me Did we or did we not discuss this in pm? Does what I say not matter in the least to you? When I say I'm checking, you don't jump the gun. I go off to make lunch and the forum votes to post images not supplied by Glu? They're down till further notice. Has no one noticed that when spoilers are posted by anyone other than Glu they come down? That is the new policy...Kalinda or someone on her behalf will post them.

If you ring the doorbell, and no one answers, you just break in? You have no patience. I'm half laughing because you're all anxious, but a little saddend that you guys roll right over me.

I am checking it for you, please be patient. Or I'll put some awful music up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Does anyone know, on VIP weekends when you earn k-stars for gigs you complete, does that include reality shows?

Definitely. I do them every time there's a VIP event going on.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A-lister wrote: Β»
    Definitely. I do them every time there's a VIP event going on.

Awesome! I figured as much but I've never tried it before. I like reality shows during gig weekends because I can get 2-3 done with the same amount of energy as a 3 hour gig.
    Awesome! I figured as much but I've never tried it before. I like reality shows during gig weekends because I can get 2-3 done with the same amount of energy as a 3 hour gig.

Yeah, they're certainly a quick way to finish events and also reach that top reality shows spot :)
    Maybe you can earn enough stars this weekend to at least get the free box?

I really want to spare some K-stars. If the items in the boxes are really worth, maybe I could spend some,but I'll try to avoid it, at least for this event. I'm so so sorry I didn't tink twice before spending all those K-stars :(
    Ok, I tried another avenue. now we wait. I did say you were an impatient bunch so maybe that will speed it up. lol.

Sorry for the outburt, But the vote and posting after a pm I had, made me feel so insignificant. And no one even thought to ask me if it was ok?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Ok, I tried another avenue. now we wait. I did say you were an impatient bunch so maybe that will speed it up. lol.

Sorry for the outburt, It made me feel so insignificant. And no one even thought to ask me if it was ok?

I think your outburst was appropriate lol. Seems like the forum is already too used to the Glu spoilers and feels like they aren't enough. That didn't take long.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I think I missed something, but I'm sorry for asking to post the gb spoiler.. I just started coming back on here recently and didn't realize that wasn't allowed anymore. It totally makes sense though. I'm sorry if I did something wrong =\
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Tarabella, asking is one thing. That's fine. That's why when I heard it was out, I asked to see it, then said I'd check with Kalinda if we could post it. Never be afraid to ask, It shows eagerness. But just because I'm not an employee of Glu doesn't mean my voice carries no weight.

Perhaps because the guys don't have this, it was a considerate thing to not publish more for us to drool over. But enough sadness...the cloud blew over, just remember the rain.

Note: No GB Spoilers this week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't think you're rude at all! It's totally not fair :( I feel bad for the guys!

They're running out of ideas, which is so weird! We only got one pair of shoes to purchase with the new update. Oh, and no gift from the Chevier House owner. :(

Hoping the next version is better.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I actually like the earnable flats (WORLDS better than last week and cuter than the GB ones I saw on Instagram) and I think it's a nice feature, but I feel like it should have been rolled out at the start of summer? Personally, I'm all about boots in the fall.
    Oh i definitely want cute boots for fall ASAP i'm kind of a converse and boots kind of gal in rl :) i hope we get combat boots now that we have flat heels option
    kendalljenner.jpg
    kendall1f_1_web.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Yes, Boots. I love boots. Flat boots, Hooker Boots, thigh highs, shorties. Open toed. Sigh. A girl just can't have too many boots. I love the ones Kendall's wearing
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Tarabella, asking is one thing. That's fine. That's why when I heard it was out, I asked to see it, then said I'd check with Kalinda if we could post it. Never be afraid to ask, It shows eagerness. But just because I'm not an employee of Glu doesn't mean my voice carries no weight.

Perhaps because the guys don't have this, it was a considerate thing to not publish more for us to drool over. But enough sadness...the cloud blew over, just remember the rain.

Thanks, Koko!! I understand why they didn't post it if that's the reason. I also understand they don't have to post anything at all, so I am thankful for what we do get :) I feel bad if I seemed ungrateful or anything because I'm not.. just anxious and maybe a little spoiled now, since we usually get to see what the boxes look like on Thursdays ;) Rules are rules though, and I'm fine with that!
    XoXo
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Glu and Glu-adjacent ladies!

I'm not a fan of the flats either :( I like the top, but I don't see myself spending that much irl money to get it... I don't know. I'll have to think about whether I want to participate or not.

I will get the SMC though I think :) I like the hairstyle and the necklace.
    Charli wrote: Β»
    They're running out of ideas, which is so weird! We only got one pair of shoes to purchase with the new update. Oh, and no gift from the Chevier House owner. :(

Hoping the next version is better.

Awww.. I'm sorry :( I hope the next version for the guys is better too! I realize there aren't as many guys who play as girls, but you guys sure do get left out of a lot of fun things! I'm hoping that changes soon though :)
    XoXo
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oh i definitely want cute boots for fall ASAP i'm kind of a converse and boots kind of gal in rl :) i hope we get combat boots now that we have flat heels option
    kendalljenner.jpg

Now THAT is an outfit I can get behind. I have heart eyes over here.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Glu doesn't want the gift box spoilers out. I was coming here to say that when I saw the most recent post I had to delete. Posting 2 real life pics of outfits, saying they're the inspiration when we only know about one is still not keeping it a secret. I can delete them all night.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I want some plain ballerina flats! No heels, solid colors. How cute would those be with jeans and a light scarf? And also flat boots - I love flat boots!

I haven't decided what I'm going to try for yet. I really want the skirt, but not sure I want to spend that many stars so close to Black Friday. Hmm...
    A-lister wrote: Β»
    I really want to spare some K-stars. If the items in the boxes are really worth, maybe I could spend some,but I'll try to avoid it, at least for this event. I'm so so sorry I didn't tink twice before spending all those K-stars :(

Understandable. It's soooo hard to wait for VIP weekends though. I feel like I have a constant wish list of things to buy during these events and it's a bummer to have to wait.
    I've been around a long time, and I still can't sit on my hands when new things come out. I try to wait for VIPs, but with the midweek events, I've dropped so many stars. And when the sales came out, I saw a bracelet one doll had.....had to buy them right away for the other two. Have you figured out what your're buying?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    That silver skirt is sooo pretty πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    But I only have 81 kstars... Meh -_-
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    Syndra, look on the bright side....with Throwbacks everything is possible. If you don't get it now, you'll buy it later, or get it in a TB some time. And good things are worth waiting for. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I personally think the Thursday spoilers are a big draw to come to the forum. Idk the reason for the super secret gift box items but ok. I hope the inspirations are posted again later though. I love the inspo posts.

As for the first outfit, I love silver because sometimes I dress up like a robot, but I wish that top had some flair to it, at least a more inspired neckline. It's sort of just throwing me back to the mermaid earnable dress, which I actually like better.

BUT! VIPs are great for chugging on with reality shows. Today I hit the top 50 and the Lavish partnership top you earn is really quite pretty. Couldn't see the detail in it from the preview pic. It's really versatile too.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Syndra, look on the bright side....with Throwbacks everything is possible. If you don't get it now, you'll buy it later, or get it in a TB some time. And good things are worth waiting for. :)

You're so right kokokokonut~ Throwback events are absolute miracles πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Thank you, GLU 😊 This game def taught me to waiiit patiently. πŸ˜‚ Must get something good from GB box!

GB Spoilers ✨
    GB Spoilers ✨
    GB Spoilers ✨
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    kendalljenner.jpg
    kendall1f_1_web.jpg

I love both of those pairs of boots!!! Definitely something I'd wear irl :) I'm a converse girl too.. I still have pairs in different colors that I've had since high school!! One great thing about having lots of shoes is that you don't really wear any of them out haha. My BF goes through shoes like crazy and I'm just like, "well that wouldn't happen if you had 100 other pairs to wear!" :p He doesn't get it haha

I somehow missed all of the inspiration and spoiler pics on here, so I'll get to be surprised when I see what's in the gift boxes tomorrow and I'm totally cool with that :) it gives me something to look forward to when I wake up!!
    XoXo
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    What in the world is GB?. What's this sudden flat love from glu?...omg It's like I left for 2 months and now the game is not even the same...and that Kim pick for the girls was the last thing I bought 2 months ago before Androidgate. Sad times indeed! :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    It's hard for me to get excited about the boxes anymore.
    It seems all I get is the horrible and unfair $4000 "reward".
    Excuse my bad attitude but it's a rip off and keeping it even after people have expressed how awful it is feels hostile against players.