VIP Weekend Event - 9/30/2016

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Does anyone know, on VIP weekends when you earn k-stars for gigs you complete, does that include reality shows?

As far as I can remember, yes soundspretty. I usually do 2 3-hour reality gigs in Calabasas during VIP weekend events :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've been around a long time, and I still can't sit on my hands when new things come out. I try to wait for VIPs, but with the midweek events, I've dropped so many stars. And when the sales came out, I saw a bracelet one doll had.....had to buy them right away for the other two. Have you figured out what your're buying?

I may wait it out and see if Maria has any deals for me. I haven't bought the fashion line or club yet though... I'm so behind.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    What in the world is GB?. What's this sudden flat love from glu?...omg It's like I left for 2 months and now the game is not even the same...and that Kim pick for the girls was the last thing I bought 2 months ago before Androidgate. Sad times indeed! :P

GB is Gift Box Stardust. :)

And for those who are upset about no peek at the GiftBox items.....it was Kalinda's decision. It wasn't a mistake, and when I reached her she appreciates us honoring her wishes. She posted the earned item teasers pretty early for us, so we accept it and move on. I'm sorry people are frustrated by this, but let's look at the big picture .....waiting till the event for one aspect isn't so bad.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! :) I really like the top and skirt.

Btw is there anyone who works at Glu that posts spoilers on instagram? Because the one for the gift boxes are already there so someone who works at Glu probably posted those too? And they posted a picture where their doll is wearing both the outfits with the red carped background. How is that possible?

(I dont know if i explained myself well but i hope you can understand (: )
    ElleS wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! :) I really like the top and skirt.

Btw is there anyone who works at Glu that posts spoilers on instagram? Because the one for the gift boxes are already there so someone who works at Glu probably posted those too? And they posted a picture where their doll is wearing both the outfits with the red carped background. How is that possible?

(I dont know if i explained myself well but i hope you can understand (: )

There are some people who know how to look into the files so once the game updates with the weekend event they dig into it and are able to pull it up. Don't ask me how, I'm not that savvy :p
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Some of this thread today was not a good look for the forum. If Glu provides us with something before the release date, it's probably best to say "Thank you" rather than "Where's the rest of it?!" especially if we want to keep getting spoilers.
    I love Glu spoilers!! From other sources it was getting spotty at best and now we get clear screenshots and it's amazing.

And really, it's not that hard to find what you want to find if you know where to look. I think we need to send Koko lots of hugs.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    GB is Gift Box Stardust. :)

And for those who are upset about no peek at the GiftBox items.....it was Kalinda's decision. It wasn't a mistake, and when I reached her she appreciates us honoring her wishes. She posted the earned item teasers pretty early for us, so we accept it and move on. I'm sorry people are frustrated by this, but let's look at the big picture .....waiting till the event for one aspect isn't so bad.

One of the special things about english speakers is that need to create a short for everything, same thing for you lovely portuguese speakers :rolleyes:. Thanks for the explanation koko.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I'm good But thanks. Even though I don't have to get up early to grind.....I want to start VIPing the heck out of this weekend. And, if we're earning stars......the 5 a.m. start kicks it off bright and early.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Not to be paranoid or a fuddy duddy or whatever but perhaps, as we enter this VIP weekend, we can keep our own tips & tricks off the main thread? Not things like the free box patterns but our playing strategies?

I've noticed that every time we talk openly or its mentioned how 'easy' earning something can be it's always made harder and speaking for myself I like how point levels are now because even if I never reach the highs some of you can I still can manage a *little* something with how things are - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has slight trouble keeping up perhaps? - and maybe that's just fine.

(I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful or anything!) :(
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    There are some people who know how to look into the files so once the game updates with the weekend event they dig into it and are able to pull it up. Don't ask me how, I'm not that savvy :p

Wow. Thanks for explaining! So basically these people have all the items in the game and they don't even need to work for them? D:
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Not to be paranoid or a fuddy duddy or whatever but perhaps, as we enter this VIP weekend, we can keep our own tips & tricks off the main thread? Not things like the free box patterns but our playing strategies?

I've noticed that every time we talk openly or its mentioned how 'easy' earning something can be it's always made harder and speaking for myself I like how point levels are now because even if I never reach the highs some of you can I still can manage a *little* something with how things are - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has slight trouble keeping up perhaps? - and maybe that's just fine.

I totally get what you mean. I was thinking that a few weeks ago when we were talking about some event. :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ElleS wrote: »
    Wow. Thanks for explaining! So basically these people have all the items in the game and they don't even need to work for them? D:

Not necessarily. It's one thing to hack to game, it's another to dig into the source code and pull out the information from there. Unfortunately both types of people exist.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I have thought this a lot of times as well. I feel like everytime we praise something for not being that hard (and I'm not talking about glitches here, I can totally understand that Glu wants to fix those, I'm talking about regular gameplay), Glu goes, oh in that case we can make it just a little bit harder.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!! I can't wait for the event to start to find out the giftbox items!
    I was hoping for a VIP as I really want to buy and furnish the Chevier Fashion House. Happy gaming everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Good Morning Linda. Good morning Dolls. Who else is here? Once the event opens, please feel free to post the giftbox clothes for the ladies. I can assure you, any tips that are discovered and posted here discretely are not responsible for the plugging of holes so to speak. If you think they don't have people playing the game and finding these things themselves...I think you're wrong. I can't tell you how seeing the hair in the same box 3 times would bring me back for just one more giftbox and bam....I had hair. Just saying. And, between you and me, I've never had one of these things plugged. I guess now is a good time to remind people 'I don't work for Glu" I'm a player x3 who loves hair. lol.

Ok let's go it's on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KuguGUY.jpg
    PM to add
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Good morning Kokonut!

I just got 7 k-stars in my daily box! Woohoo! Thank you Daily Box for starting off my event so well!

I'm not going to buy anything yet though... I will wait till the end of the weekend, tally up how many stars I have, look at other people in the silver skirt (there's no way I can realistically get the silver top..) and decide if I want to go for it or wait for the next VIP weekend.
    I'm also suddenly not sure about the SMC - apparently that hair can only be blonde... :( which is a bummer

I really like the gift box dress though! Argh! It's very 1001 Nights, especially with the shoes and the hair... but knowing my luck I'll probably get some lame top from my GB lol... although last time I did get the hair and I was so happy!

Anyway... I'll wait I think. I hate waiting. But I can do it. Maybe aim for a level up. Hm... or just enjoy this coffee..mmmm
    I have an idea. we did it before. If you come across a help why not add #pm me for help to your post and pass it around that way. Just don't fill the forum with "Oh, me too please" or "thanks for the tip" it destroys the concept of discrete. And, if I pm you and you feel uncomfortable just ignore it. It's ok. How does that sound? THis way I'm not deleting 25 screenshots of something or other obvious stuff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good Morning Linda. Good morning Dolls. Who else is here? Once the event opens, please feel free to post the giftbox clothes for the ladies. I can assure you, any tips that are discovered and posted here discretely are not responsible for the plugging of holes so to speak. If you think they don't have people playing the game and finding these things themselves...I think you're wrong. I can't tell you how seeing the hair in the same box 3 times would bring me back for just one more giftbox and bam....I had hair. Just saying. And, between you and me, I've never had one of these things plugged. I guess now is a good time to remind people 'I don't work for Glu" I'm a player x3 who loves hair. lol.

Ok let's go it's on.

Oh we didn't mean you or something like that! I'm sorry if it came across that way :(
    It was more like for example the parties got a lot more harder to complete suddenly and things like that. And yeah I'm sure Glu has people playing the game, but not really and definitely not like us.

Anyhow, I'm finished! Haha this is the fastest I've ever completed an event I think, I bought the fashion house and furnished it, then I went on a wild shopping spree and done. Now I did a rapid recharge and I'm going to try to get as many K-stars as I can before I leave for the mountains.
    Lii oooh have fun in the mountains! What are you doing there? I just came back from my mini cruise trip so I might have missed it if you had mentioned before. Did you go for the GB items?
    PM to add
    About the guys event this week...

I'm surprised they chose to go without gift box items for the guys, isn't this a first? I also think that the clothing is not VIP-worthy. Probably would do better as new wardrobe items for the update. I'm pretty upset with them not putting enough attention to the guys, maybe they did but I really just don't see it. No "Kim's pick", no "Judith Lieber bags", no "Karl Lagerfeld" etc. I totally understand that some of these features are meant for girls only like the Judith Lieber bags, but couldn't they pick another brand just for the guys as well? Also, Karl Lagerfeld has men collection too. The only thing they did well fair and square was Balmain. I wasn't excited for the partial cut in content last week, but now this week is a total cut of content. I would usually spend 50 kstars for the gift box and item if I don't go all the way, but now I'm thinking twice for Jax.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not purchasing k-stars again, ever!

uvxldJe.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Lii wrote: »
    Oh we didn't mean you or something like that! I'm sorry if it came across that way :(
    It was more like for example the parties got a lot more harder to complete suddenly and things like that. And yeah I'm sure Glu has people playing the game, but not really and definitely not like us.

Anyhow, I'm finished! Haha this is the fastest I've ever completed an event I think, I bought the fashion house and furnished it, then I went on a wild shopping spree and done. Now I did a rapid recharge and I'm going to try to get as many K-stars as I can before I leave for the mountains.

Oh I know no one meant me. I just wanted to remind peeps I may take down spoilers, but I'm still a player. lol. And you never have to apologize for hurting my feelings unless you really insult me. lol. And then it's a momentary thing and I'm over it. lol.

Ok, welcome to a dumb Koko Moment. where is the Design house? I'm in Rome looking for my real estate agent..isabel? anyway is it in Paris? yeah, I'll go look there..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you Nai! I'm just going to a cabin weekend in the mountains with my extended family. We'll do a bit of hiking but nothing too serious haha
    I didn't go for the GB items, I didn't like them enough for that, I mostly bought TB items that were on sale.
    I love cabins in the mountains. Have a great time. So glad it was a VIP so you could buy what you want and go get packed. :)
    Bring back pictures? I'm stuck here on the worst Island in America. lol. (Ok why can't I be on an island in Hawaii?) anyway, mountains are my second choice after Hawaii. Enjoy and show us your purchases when you get a chance. Fashion thread is open. :)

I just found the studio and bought it. I don't know half of what I'm buying over here. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not purchasing k-stars again, ever!

uvxldJe.png

OMG that is the worst I'm so sorry!!! At least you only opened one box??
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    It took me 28 boxes before I finally got the hair sjeez. Full of $$$$
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG that dress from the giftbox is soooo gorgeous!!! I first bought and furnished the Chevier House and after that started opening boxes. Thankfully it did not take me as many boxes as it did last time to get the items I really really wanted (hair and dress)!!

IMG_9830_zpsq41mt5b9.png

IMG_9836_zpstftbz5bm.png

After that I was 40 K-stars short of the skirt, so I bought the newly added hairstyle for 50 K-stars. Even though I am having a hard time styling the skirt without the matching top, I'm really happy with all my earnings today.

IMG_9844_zpstms9wi5c.jpg

Now to start grinding!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Guys I don't know what to do.... I don't have a camera crew in Mirimount so I can not start a new realty show. I just went to ever home that I own to heck if I accidentally started one but I didn't find anything!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!