VIP Weekend Event - 9/30/2016

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yep, blonde-only hair. Outfit is one item.
    Thanks Nai!

Hmm, I don't think I'll be getting it then - I don't like blonde on my doll (plus I'm kind of married to the straight bangs style anyway) and without being able mix and match I don't like the outfit enough by itself to spend the money on it.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Dear Maria,

I am having such a time trying to decide which throwback dress I like the most. Please call and offer me a deal on one to help me decide.

<3 Kayla

Seriously, if she doesn't, I may be asking the forum to choose. I am deciding on 3 but ughhh, it is so tough
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi guys!! Happy Friday.

I went on a wild spending spree in both of my games and I'm going to go post about it in the fashion thread. But for Skylar, I wanted to furnish Chevier, but I wound up opening 13 boxes chasing the GB outfit. Next time, Chevier, next time. But I got a lot of cool stuff for Sloane I've been eying for some time now, so I'm happy about that.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. I love happy shopping stories. :) Was it Lucky 13 and you got the hair? I been uying a mix of house stuff, TB, and clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Done!

fgrvyoU.png
    You look great ticisss. :) What else did you buy?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, ticisss or anyone else but ticisss has had it longest I think, do you know what the details were about when you get paid and about what about if it's not furnished? Someone asked I don't have screenshots. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah yeah Koko I'll dress up Vats again 4 u baby!

Kayla, I'm also waiting for Maria until the last minute lol, a discount is never too much! Yeah bring the stuff that we help you to choose, that will be fun!

Max glad you're so happy about shopping to your dolls! Can't wait to see the looks! Are they up at IG? I'm not going there with frequency anymore since BSAD died:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Here are the items I won from the GB. When I saw the remainder boxes of the second palette, I realized if I had open the next box I would have gotten the flats, but I'm not mad. I'm content with what I got. I just wish I was this lucky all the time.

3xDGdKjh.jpg

Wow lucky! That's crazy that you got all the parts like that :eek:

Sappho, yeah I hesitated too cos the hair is only blonde but now I love it :D
    Yay. I love happy shopping stories. :) Was it Lucky 13 and you got the hair? I been uying a mix of house stuff, TB, and clothes.

Idk if it was lucky because that's more than I usually open, but I have the hair, which was the last thing I needed from the set!
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah yeah Koko I'll dress up Vats again 4 u baby!

Kayla, I'm also waiting for Maria until the last minute lol, a discount is never too much! Yeah bring the stuff that we help you to choose, that will be fun!

Max glad you're so happy about shopping to your dolls! Can't wait to see the looks! Are they up at IG? I'm not going there with frequency anymore since BSAD died:p

I didn't put them up on instagram yet, I don't think! Maybe Skylar. But I'll post a couple of Sloane's a little later in the forum. I need some, ahem, male fashion input!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Thanks so much for all the info! :)

I actually sent Glu a message already (before I saw your post), but yeah I assumed it was because ads aren't necessarily available in my area!

Val_ and others who can't watch videos for stars,
    if you're on iOS try turning off in-app purchases in your settings. It's under General>Restrictions>In-App Purchases. I switched it off and now I get the option to watch videos and do other offers. And you can always turn it back on whenever you want to buy something. I hope it works for you!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Ask and you shall receive!

saw49h.png

I tried to leave her in the same shoes & hair and without accessories simply cause I'm just focusing on the outfit
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive!

saw49h.png

I tried to leave her in the same shoes & hair and without accessories simply cause I'm just focusing on the outfit

I love 1st and 3rd the most! The red hair makes the black and white really pop in a way I don't see a lot!
    I agree 1st and 3rd.

Thanks Vatsy. Got it. As you were soldier. heh heh. brb

And I left off a few words from an earlier post.....I'm looking for anyone who has the details about the Chevair (sp?) Fashion House payout details. A player wanted to know how much, can you get paid if you don't furnish it, how often, etc. Anyone?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    And I left off a few words from an earlier post.....I'm looking for anyone who has the details about the Chevair (sp?) Fashion House payout details. A player wanted to know how much, can you get paid if you don't furnish it, how often, etc. Anyone?

Once a week. Furnished payout on the bottom picture.
    IMG_3074.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    ao0385.jpg

I am so excited with my one and only purchase!!😍😍😍
    I have a Weimaraner IRL so buying this brought me so much joy. I don't really like the earnables so I don't think I will buy anything else, maybe the SMC but that's still up in the air!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Thank you for this Angeline&Jon. I'll go quote that for the poster in support. Thank you for being so efficient. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Koko, if the player wants to know the prices:

IMG_9794_zps7ntbnz4d.jpeg

IMG_9619_zpsqodavkym.jpeg

But do note that you need to furnish both the Retail and the Studio!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    First off I'm sorry the boxes have not been good to you. I'm sending good thoughts and vibes your way.

On the share or keep it to yourself: TBH, not sharing tips is going to change the dynamic of the forum. We've always been a team effort, rooting each other on. sharing tips - do the 3 hour parties in calabasas. Parties did not increase hardness because we found it was easy. They adjusted up when al the tasks adjusted up. We just noticed it in the parties, because that was an easy thing to measure.

SCL was never intended to run the original way. They never imagined we would just do one task over and over because it didn't take much. So....when they plugged that - because it was not intended that way, they rolled out Reality shows, where 19 Energy give you a 5 star gig, that you then get 1 star for. Ever hear the expression a door closes, a window opens? So, trying seeing the bigger picture of it. They didn't have to give us an easy task we can do over and over and over again when they legitimately fixed an error on their part. They didn't have to do that. And in game I'm getting so many more stars now than before, the Reality Runs are great for that. Another new feature.
    I think that shows that they were really nice to come up with a way to give us easy tasks. no more hoping Simon has something small. They took the good bug out of SCL and gave us reality shows instead. JMO

As always, do what you're comfortable doing, just don't cheat. (not that I'm acusing anyone it's like "Stay safe out there" Don't Drink and Drive. that kind of thing)

I never did SCL, so I don't know about that (I was on a break for some time). It just seemed like whenever someone would say something that would change. I noticed it with the parties because you used to get the small talk button every hour with a person and that stopped with the 3 hour parties. It just seemed that way.
    This his is great info. Thank you for this suggestion. There is another thread about videos here, I'll copy your post there too. This is really great. Now if Android had a similar result it would be great.

Miimoliin wrote: »

Val_ and others who can't watch videos for stars,
    if you're on iOS try turning off in-app purchases in your settings. It's under General>Restrictions>In-App Purchases. I switched it off and now I get the option to watch videos and do other offers. And you can always turn it back on whenever you want to buy something. I hope it works for you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Are there gigs to do this weekend? I thought there were, and I did two, but I didn't get a third one.

I thought there was one and you picked between Misty and someone else and then the next one was pick Kylie or Kendall and then I thought there would be another one, but nothing.
    I just finished the first one, so I'll let you know what happens when I do the 2nd one this afternoon . It's a VIP so ther never has been a bonus afterwards, but I do them just in case this is the time we get 10 stars for actually playing the game.....so far it hasn't happened. Lol

are you enjoying the event Zitrone? I'm going to try a collection in the fashion house. Now Inknow Imdidnt have to decorate right away, so the third game is doing...gasp...a ready to wear. Lol. Nice seeing you Doll. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just finished the first one, so I'll let you know what happens when I do the 2nd one this afternoon . It's a VIP so ther never has been a bonus afterwards, but I do them just in case this is the time we get 10 stars for actually playing the game.....so far it hasn't happened. Lol

are you enjoying the event Zitrone? I'm going to try a collection in the fashion house. Now Inknow Imdidnt have to decorate right away, so the third game is doing...gasp...a ready to wear. Lol. Nice seeing you Doll. :)

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm trying to replenish stars. I like to have some on standby. I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the silver skirt or not... If I spend 125 more stars, I can get it. I'm pretty picky on what I add to my closet, so I don't know what I'll spend 125 stars on. I'll decide tomorrow night. When I get back from Oktoberfest. MMMM drunk shopping, lol.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Anyone know if one choice is better than the other for the 6hr weekend gigs? I just got to the 3rd one and Kim said something about it not being as good as it could be. I chose Misty and Kylie.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    urnxo wrote: »
    Anyone know if one choice is better than the other for the 6hr weekend gigs? I just got to the 3rd one and Kim said something about it not being as good as it could be. I chose Misty and Kylie.

I didn't even get a third one! I think I didn't. What's the name of it? I chose Misty and Kendall.
    I chose mist and Kylie too. I'll take screenshots after the 2nd one. Do you have any 6 hour gigs on y.our dashboard?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Im moving this here, and deleting it from the fashion thread.
    I don't know how to play this game.

hi insertteamhere , I'll be happy to try and help, but are you sure you're playing KK:H? All your other posts are in different game threads. Do you want to post a screenshot and ask a specific question?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I chose Alexis and Kendall... it went well? I think I have a third event called "It's Fashion Week!" and it's in Paris.. (I haven't been paying attention, because I was also helping Kim choose some new outfits)
    Val_ wrote: »
    I chose Alexis and Kendall... it went well? I think I have a third event called "It's Fashion Week!" and it's in Paris.. (I haven't been paying attention, because I was also helping Kim choose some new outfits)

If that's the name, then I have that one! I just thought that wouldn't be it, since it's Milan fashion week.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I chose the same as Val but it wasn't good enough for Kim. I don't know what the right choice was??
    4D875545-AB72-4981-9FB6-9C977D57DEE5_zpsjhwnvqr4.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+