Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I didn't know where to ask this. I play on an iPad air and used to play on Samsung note 3. The screenshots and photobooth pictures turn out really clear for my iPad game, but the resolution is lousier on the note 3. When I upgraded my phone to the note 5 last year, I expected an upgrade in picture quality but no, when I edit pictures, Jax who is on the note 5 still appears more fuzzy than Xan. This bugs me soooo much, I mean, the note 5 takes super nice camera photos. I've also noticed some people here have really crystal clear pictures, and some have more fuzzy ones. Does anyone know why?
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    Speaking of next level...
    M9RHktR.jpg
    P.S.: Those shoes are cute, you should definitely go for them(even if you probably already did since I answered after a century). I usually do house-buying related luxe goals, but if there's an item I don't own and I like, I go for it.

Congrats on leveling up. I love leveling up during weekend event. My female doll is on level 47, right behind you. :)

Yes, I got Jon the sneakers for 10 KStars back. Now I'm hoping Maria will call for this jacket to go with the shoes.
    IMG_3276.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sometimes I use a sharpness filter, either in photobucket or an outside editor. But I've noticed my iPad has always given clearer photobooth pics than any Androids I had. No idea why
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sometimes I use a sharpness filter, either in photobucket or an outside editor. But I've noticed my iPad has always given clearer photobooth pics than any Androids I had. No idea why

Right??? I wonder why! Probably only both of us understands this because we play on both platforms. Any explanation for this from Glu? Kalinda? eggs? Anyone?
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if it has to do with the resolution your phone saves pics to. Like when you snap a picture your phone decompresses the pic and in doing so removes some of the pixels that gives it that sharper look.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My game totally suffer by that low quality pics! I don't know what happens there too! Wish I could find a way to fix that!

Hope Glu adds to the photobooth a way to share those pics directly on image host sites like K&K and BS:AD are able to do, my pics from those game come on much large size and good quality thanks to that feature.

I need to write a detailed suggestion post about photobooth improvements to be made and that is a point to be discussed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I was just idly thinking that whenever Kim calls us to go on a gig with her that's basically the same as when we invite one of our contacts to a gig so we're just one of the people in her phone contact list (possibly in the VIP section).

I may need more sleep. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah, I totally agree. When I first started I used my then bf's android to play my game. Then we broke up and my cousin gave me his iPad. The difference is remarkably shocking, in that android had terrible low rez pics when I tried to save it but the iPad provided hi rez pictures and I can even save it as a png file if I wanted even bigger and better pictures.

I sincerely think that KKH is totally biased. It's so pro Apple that it's insane. The sad thing is I really liked playing with that old Galaxy Note 3 that my ex had. With Androids, you can really personalize it and make it look like how you want it. You can't do that with any Apple product.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Congrats on leveling up. I love leveling up during weekend event. My female doll is on level 47, right behind you. :)
    Thank you, darling! :). I love leveling up anytime, 'cause that's the moment when my doll is the happiest (yes, I mean the moment when she does her happy dance.). Also, congrats to you too! We've come a long way. Cheers to us ;)

Yes, I got Jon the sneakers for 10 KStars back. Now I'm hoping Maria will call for this jacket to go with the shoes.
    IMG_3276.jpg
    I really hope Maria will ''pop up with that Luxe Goal'' before the top dissapear. Good luck!
    Also, I won't skip that part now. He looks so great right now! The shoes really go well with that top :).

By the way, is your conversation about the quality of the screenshots a reference about how bad is my screenshot? Because I totally agree. If you have any suggestion about how to fix that I'll gladly take them. :D
  • Options
    I am wed! :D Sadly I lack the photoshop ability to make a true wedding photo but here:

image_14.jpeg

Hayden looks good in the tux, though I really think he should have worn socks. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    What a lovely couple! Congrats Sappho :)
    Sappho wrote: »
    I am wed! :D Sadly I lack the photoshop ability to make a true wedding photo but here:

image_14.jpeg

Hayden looks good in the tux, though I really think he should have worn socks. XD
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sappho, your hubby looks so handsome. Surely he's not an NPC
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Hi Sappho, This is the best I could do, hope it counts for a 'real' wedding picture for Kiki and Hayden(?)

Congrats and best wishes.

Sappho_Wedding.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Sappho!

You made a beautiful bride! That hair is perfect for a wedding!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Congratulations,Sappho! You look so gorgeous together! :D
  • Options
    SugarK Thanks! :D

Lia
    Ha! I assure you he's an npc! I was really happy to find him.

Koko
    Aw thanks so much! I love it!! I'm not sure who Kiki is but my doll is also named Sappho (did I totally neglect to mention that?:rolleyes:) and hubby is Hayden.

Vats
    Thank you! I rarely stray from the straight bangs 'do but I felt it was appropriate in this case. :D

A-lister Thanks! :D
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Ahh, that's Sugar's doll. She quoted you, so when I was typing, I saw Sugar's signature, and your picture. lol. Glad you like it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    Thank you, darling! :). I love leveling up anytime, 'cause that's the moment when my doll is the happiest (yes, I mean the moment when she does her happy dance.). Also, congrats to you too! We've come a long way. Cheers to us ;)

I really hope Maria will ''pop up with that Luxe Goal'' before the top dissapear. Good luck!
    Also, I won't skip that part now. He looks so great right now! The shoes really go well with that top :).

By the way, is your conversation about the quality of the screenshots a reference about how bad is my screenshot? Because I totally agree. If you have any suggestion about how to fix that I'll gladly take them. :D

No, Maria didn't call but I bought it anyway. Can't resist TB sale!
    I think the photo quality conversation started by Nai, not me.
    Your screenshots look fine to me. As other ppl have mentioned, it also has to do with the camera setting on your device. Also the image size choices when you upload your photos on the forum. I use postimage.org and I always choose the image size for message boards. Hope this helps. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    No, Maria didn't call but I bought it anyway. Can't resist TB sale!
    I think the photo quality conversation started by Nai, not me.
    Your screenshots look fine to me. As other ppl have mentioned, it also has to do with the camera setting on your device. Also the image size choices when you upload your photos on the forum. I use postimage.org and I always choose the image size for message boards. Hope this helps. :)
    Oh, I didn't pay attention to that. I'll check it next time I'll upload something:)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AH HAHAHA!! Kiki is getting to be like Elizabeth Taylor with all those husbands! That's how rumours start you know :p lol
    Ahh, that's Sugar's doll. She quoted you, so when I was typing, I saw Sugar's signature, and your picture. lol. Glad you like it.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I didn't know where to ask this. I play on an iPad air and used to play on Samsung note 3. The screenshots and photobooth pictures turn out really clear for my iPad game, but the resolution is lousier on the note 3. When I upgraded my phone to the note 5 last year, I expected an upgrade in picture quality but no, when I edit pictures, Jax who is on the note 5 still appears more fuzzy than Xan. This bugs me soooo much, I mean, the note 5 takes super nice camera photos. I've also noticed some people here have really crystal clear pictures, and some have more fuzzy ones. Does anyone know why?

Due to differences between the Android and iOS platforms, we're able to offer higher resolution images for iOS devices. I love when you guys share screenshots on the forum and photos from the game on Instagram, so keep it up! I will still 'like' your images on social if they're a bit blurry.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Due to differences between the Android and iOS platforms, we're able to offer higher resolution images for iOS devices. I love when you guys share screenshots on the forum and photos from the game on Instagram, so keep it up! I will still 'like' your images on social if they're a bit blurry.

Finally solved a 1-year plus mystery for me. Thanks ;)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Kalinda. I thought it was just the device. AppleP always does look clearer, and the other two I have to sharpen. And, i'll start checking the Forum size on postimage. Thanks for that tip Angeline.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok I don't know if this is the right place for it, but it's kind of random? I was wanting to make myself an avatar and while I am able to crop my screenshots to the image that I want, I don't really have a good way to actually resize the pic to 125x125 here on my iPad. Not without it turning extremely fuzzy, anyway. So is there a kind soul out there who's willing to help me out? :o
    IMG_0195.jpg
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Since you use an Ipad I don't know any good resizing apps, but I use a website called resizeimage.net. You upload the picture and right below it change the size to 125x125 and then save the image to your photos. I actually resized it for you. Hopefully you can use this image.

Tcdje1T.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Thank you so much NQueen​! Sadly I could not use the one you made because there were apparently file size issues, but I played around on the website you gave me and eventually managed to find a setting that worked. And now I have a face! :D
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    You look great now Sappho. ;)
    and that was so nice NQueen. You rock. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    Thank you so much NQueen​! Sadly I could not use the one you made because there were apparently file size issues, but I played around on the website you gave me and eventually managed to find a setting that worked. And now I have a face! :D

You are very welcome Sappho! I'm glad to be of service. :)
    You look great now Sappho. ;)
    and that was so nice NQueen. You rock. :)

Thank you Koko! I'm always happy to help when I can. :) Now if someone can tell me how you get the white backgrounds it would be greatly appreciated.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Do you have the xo valentines BG? To me it looks light marble. Selection tools from outside editors work great with that background. Nai said something that triggered my memory, so I went and looked in my paintshop pro (sim to PS) program and had just the right tool. I used to hand trim all the images. I don't remember what Valentines day that bg was, I hope it's available to all. If that's not what you mean by the white bg, Nvmd.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do you have the xo valentines BG? To me it looks light marble. Selection tools from outside editors work great with that background. Nai said something that triggered my memory, so I went and looked in my paintshop pro (sim to PS) program and had just the right tool. I used to hand trim all the images. I don't remember what Valentines day that bg was, I hope it's available to all. If that's not what you mean by the white bg, Nvmd.

Yes, I meant the white marble background. Is that in the game because I don't have it or is it from an app?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)