Black Friday

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
Does anybody remember if pets were included in the sales on Black Friday? I just got an offer from Maria for the ****erspaniel in San Diego. 11 kstars discount. But I am running seriously low on kstars now and would prefer to wait before spending any more.
Android

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No. Not as far as I recall. Nothing outside the wardrobe, I'm pretty sure. I'd buy it. AndYou're like me, already thinking of Black Friday sales. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Koko is right. Unfortunately the deals only include the wardrobe.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you dolls!
    Trying to save up for Black Friday. But that's impossible!
    I took the offer and bought the spaniel, but it gave me a bad feeling in the stomach.
    85 k's spent today. Ugh.
    OMG Maria, as my publicist you should know about my financial situation!
    Android
    Pets are the hardest to pass up! I was suckered into buying the koala this weekend even though I told myself it was an EARNING weekend not a SPENDING one :p
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    You should never pass up things like pets, property, and cars. They are way more valuable than clothes and accessories, in the long run. All bets are off, though when it comes to hair lol. I'd kill for hair.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Spent the weekend grinding for k's until my hand hurt lol.
    Can't afford those midweek events!
    When Maria called I was determined to say no to any kstar offer... She got me again..
    Android
    I have all the houses and miss about 6 pets now I think.
    But I only have one car.
    Is there something I missed except the achievement? What is the advantage of having many cars?
    Android
    If you have a car in NY and Cali you don't have to pay for transportation to travel within those locales. It's really only beneficial if you own the jet, because otherwise you're paying more for travel anyway.
    I have the jet and one car and haven't paid for transportation since. But why have more than one car (besides the achievement)?
    Doesn't really seem necessary.
    But I do want the Speedster and the Helicopter lol
    Android
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I have the jet and one car and haven't paid for transportation since. But why have more than one car (besides the achievement)?
    i feel you. you only need one car but then my first car was an ugly SUV with bird **** on the hood so I kept buying more. Once we were able to walk our pets, the vehicles were obsolete.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I would like a white Speedster. It's a Mercedes I think. Looks so great!
    But mostly I would like the Lamborghini in Rome!! 😁
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The Speedster is my favorite!!!

There's another one that I wish to buy so if we got a sale on the next Black Friday on ALL k-stars items from the game I would get that one too!

Pets and baby clothing for half their prices would be a dream come true! Oh and the last couple of years the Black Friday's events were VIPs what makes things more cool if we're willing to splurge!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Black Friday on ALL Kstars.. & VIP - that's music to my ears! 🎶
    Last BF I was brandnew in the game, I remember I spent all my Kstars buying hair, clothes.. jewelry.. 😂
    Android

oh hellz yeah to the helicopter.. Hi Rumple.

anyway. Happy Wednesday Dolls. Bet I'm not the only one up in the middle of the night to submit a look. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't buy a car for the longest time because I hated it following around my doll. I did however buy the jet - best decision ever :D I'm stocking up on Google Play credits to buy more k-stars when they're half off. I'm going to need them if these paid voting events keep going.
    Best thing to happen was the ability to walk your pets. My phone the smaller screen will he wanted the helicopter every VIP weekend I'd have to say no and quickly spend her allowance on other things so she didn't get the helicopter heads came out and look up it doesn't matter anymore for her :-) she'll walk Peanut Butter her polar bear instead . Now the pet AND the vehicle at the corner would be nice. Or a stroller.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I didn't buy a car for the longest time because I hated it following around my doll. I did however buy the jet - best decision ever :D I'm stocking up on Google Play credits to buy more k-stars when they're half off. I'm going to need them if these paid voting events keep going.

I finally bought the jet last weekend! So glad I finally caved. I love being able to fly anywhere without having to think about the price!

Aside from New York and LA... the cars are a bit useless unfortunately :( especially as we don't see them anymore... other than for the achievement or for the sake of completionism, I don't see the point...

Speaking of achievements, I hope the cap gets raised again as I'm maxed out again on many!