Is Karl Lagerfeld next?

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
After Kim and Krew removed Perez Hilton from KKH, I'm wondering if Karl is next on the chopping block.

I'm talking about this.....

http://dailym.ai/2dpKieY

I hope not. I bought so many things of his. I don't even remember if we were refunded after they deleted all those Perez VIP dolls. I bought a couple of those & I liked them. I thought they looked funny af.

hope Karl is not the next Kasualty.
GC: Zoë Strange
Prev1

Comments

• CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    I never even noticed Perez was missing. But the celebrity "guests" never mean anything FYI me. Why was he removed?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't think his remarks were a personal attack. He's not saying anything different than what anyone else is. She flaunted her wealth and was robbed for it. Not saying it was right but it is what it is. They knew what to look for. He also asked where her security was: valid question. Plus he wished her well. There is a HUGE difference between Perez and Karl. Perez is a nobody so she can afford to be petty with him. Karl, not so much. It's better branding for her.

I'd be really surprised if anything was affected in the game.
    I never even noticed Perez was missing. But the celebrity "guests" never mean anything FYI me. Why was he removed?

He posted a message on twitter basically saying he was sick of the Kardashians. Kim unfollowed him then the KKH social accounts took a vote on whether he should be removed from the game. And he was :)
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    He's not saying anything different from somebody who doesn't like her lol it's like saying that if i post something online about getting the new iphone or something i should expect to get robbed and I can't be surprised or distressed about it! All celebrities are obviously very very wealthy and Kim maybe likes to show it a lot but she shouldn't have to hide her things for the fear of being attacked. Besides it was a really violent act and it happened just days before, it was a really insensitive and unfortunate comment, she was in serius danger, no doubt that Kim and her family must be still be very shaken up. I dont care if glu takes him out, i didn't like the guy long before this. Some people in the forum were not so happy with his addition back then and i agreed but didn't comment. Maybe with Karl gone we can get something better, like Cheban replacing Perez
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    is pretty lame to live in a world where people justify robbery and rape, of course, like she wanted a gun on her face, is really a mean thing to say she did to herself. The person that suffer such thing is the victim not the robber, and he deserves to be in jail period, we cant live in such logic that we cant go outside with our stuff to avoid robbery cause is not changing a thing, is just creating fear and not justice or security.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Victim blaming is absolutely disgusting. And anyone who feels like she deserved to be robbed because of what she chooses to do with her possessions are morons.
    Please don't think I'm victim blaming. I'm only saying they knew exactly what to look for and what she had. I think what happened is absolutely awful and it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor - nobody should go through that. But the fact of the matter is they were able to tell she had millions of dollars worth of jewelry on her because she posted that she did on social media. It's the same as if you posted you were on vacation and someone trolled your account and saw that you weren't home to rob you. I think it's important to remember how dangerous social media can be. You can't trust strangers and she has millions of them following her
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I disagree and that sounds exactly like victim blaming. You can look at any celebrity, people bigger and more important in the media's eyes and can tell they have wealth regardless if it's posted personally on their Instagram etc or whether it's in paparazzi photos. Beyonce wore $13 million dollars worth of jewelry to the vma's so had she been robbed then she would have brought it upon herself because a criminal knew the worth of what she had on? There's no situation that justifies that. If you're going to blame anyone blame the hotel/Kim's lack of security and the criminals who clearly weren't raised right to not steal, not what she chooses to post on her accounts.
    Please don't think I'm victim blaming. I'm only saying they knew exactly what to look for and what she had. I think what happened is absolutely awful and it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor - nobody should go through that. But the fact of the matter is they were able to tell she had millions of dollars worth of jewelry on her because she posted that she did on social media. It's the same as if you posted you were on vacation and someone trolled your account and saw that you weren't home to rob you. I think it's important to remember how dangerous social media can be. You can't trust strangers and she has millions of them following her
    I think you are saying the same thing just in more words and it's still not ok for Karl to say that, this literally happened like 2 days ago
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    This debate reminds me of that episode of KUWTK where Khloe and Kourtney try to teach Kylie a lesson about posting on social media. It can be dangerous and can give the world info they can use against you.

In my opinion this isn't victim blaming. Can't say anything for sure about Lagerfeld, but I don't believe anyone here is saying Kim is to blame for what happened to her. We/they are pointing out that as someone who makes herself and her wealth very visible to the public, it's important for her to be extra careful. That's just how it is.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I feel like at most this sort of thing is like not locking your car - yes, it may not have been the smartest thing to do, but in no way does it make her responsible for the actions of these criminals, nor does it mean she "brought it on herself" or "deserved it".
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    "I don't believe anyone is saying she is to blame for what happened to her. We are pointing out that as someone who makes herself and her body very visible to the public, it's important for her to be extra careful. That's just how it is"

There's lots of extremely concerned people who who seem to care a lot about her safety, but like i said, they are the ones who don't like her very much, not saying you are one of those. I know there are some people that play the game even when they dont really care for the Kardashians/Jenners but a little bit of empathy, please
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    prepistscript - ive seen a lot of really bad accusations elsewhere. This is not about anything said here, that I've seen at least.

I orig came and posted this, based on what I've seen elsewhere.

You know what, there are a lot of places casting a suspicious eye. But Those are small minded people. Kim was through an ordeal, wondering if you're ever going to see your children again, if you'll live through whatever is happening. I think when I get to my laptop, I'll start a thread of good thoughts and live for Kim. Probably never see it, but maybe someone in her camp will, and tell her how her game forum really cares and supports her.

and a friend doesn't kick you when you're down. I read elsewhere that he is afraid Paris will turn on him for bringing Kim, who brought embarrassment to Paris. Wow Karl...self absorbed much? She's violated like that and you twist it to be about you? A wise broadcaster once told me to 'go gain a few pounds and get a grip on reality". I did, he should do the same. and Apologize to Kim. If I were Kanye, I'd take him down a notch. Kick out Karl....leave the klothes
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Soundspretty, compared to what is all over her Twitter and other forums, I don't think you were victim blaming. I took your comments to be prefaced with an unsaid "With the current state of the world....". But guys, let's not start pointing fingers here because of differing opinions.

I love Wendy Williams suggestion....sit on any location post for 5 hours. So don't show you're at chuck e cheese till 5 hours later, when you're not there anymore. You always think it won't happen to you, till it does. And you don't think Kim isn't blaming her posts on this? I do. And her thought that somehow the ring will be returned... I thought for sure my jewelry would be found and returned after a break in. It's one of the stages. I feel so bad for her.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I disagree and that sounds exactly like victim blaming. You can look at any celebrity, people bigger and more important in the media's eyes and can tell they have wealth regardless if it's posted personally on their Instagram etc or whether it's in paparazzi photos. Beyonce wore $13 million dollars worth of jewelry to the vma's so had she been robbed then she would have brought it upon herself because a criminal knew the worth of what she had on? There's no situation that justifies that. If you're going to blame anyone blame the hotel/Kim's lack of security and the criminals who clearly weren't raised right to not steal, not what she chooses to post on her accounts.

The guys that robbed Kim aren't just random robbers... they're a professional gang of thieves that have done heists in many European cities. This has 0 to do with her posting a photo on instagram... these people are way ahead of that.

There are plenty of rich people who don't post their wealth on social media and yet you know that they're packing in bling.
    prepistscript - ive seen a lot of really bad accusations elsewhere. This is not about anything said here, that I've seen at least.

I orig came and posted this, based on what I've seen elsewhere.

You know what, there are a lot of places casting a suspicious eye. But Those are small minded people. Kim was through an ordeal, wondering if you're ever going to see your children again, if you'll live through whatever is happening. I think when I get to my laptop, I'll start a thread of good thoughts and live for Kim. Probably never see it, but maybe someone in her camp will, and tell her how her game forum really cares and supports her.

and a friend doesn't kick you when you're down. I read elsewhere that he is afraid Paris will turn on him for bringing Kim, who brought embarrassment to Paris. Wow Karl...self absorbed much? She's violated like that and you twist it to be about you? A wise broadcaster once told me to 'go gain a few pounds and get a grip on reality". I did, he should do the same. and Apologize to Kim. If I were Kanye, I'd take him down a notch. Kick out Karl....leave the klothes

"Kick out Karl....leave the klothes" I agree, I'm chanting this in my head now lol glu did a really good job recreating the collections, why just throw it away?
    But just in case, I checked if I had everything I wanted. I have almost all of the first collection and I don't really want the rest. I have nothing from the second one :/ I didn't really like it as much but still I want a few pieces... I just hope that if glu do take him and the collections out, they wait until after Black Friday :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Val_ wrote: »
    The guys that robbed Kim aren't just random robbers... they're a professional gang of thieves that have done heists in many European cities. This has 0 to do with her posting a photo on instagram... these people are way ahead of that.
    There are plenty of rich people who don't post their wealth on social media and yet you know that they're packing in bling.

you are so right. When I heard people saying it was her overexposure, a hundred movies popped into my head and I said
    Jewel thieves in Europe? What a surprise. These bands of crooks check society pages for shopping lists, and when the owners will be at a high press event, and not home. They make this their career. It's not the old Hollywood Bling Ring.
    "Kick out Karl....leave the klothes" I agree, I'm chanting this in my head now lol glu did a really good job recreating the collections, why just throw it away?
    But just in case, I checked if I had everything I wanted. I have almost all of the first collection and I don't really want the rest. I have nothing from the second one :/ I didn't really like it as much but still I want a few pieces... I just hope that if glu do take him and the collections out, they wait until after Black Friday :D

that phrase kick out Karl, leave the klothes was brought to you from Francis Ford Coppola in Godfather. Pauley and another guy do a hit in the car, and Pauley says "Leave the gun, take the canolis". Basically, forget the trash, keep the good stuff. buh bye Karl.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry guys, you're right. I didn't explain myself very well. Just because she posted a picture online doesn't mean that caused the robbery.There's nothing wrong with posting pictures of nice things and I think it's cool that she makes herself accessible online. I just meant that maybe one of the reasons why she was targeted was because they knew what she had and wanted it. That is NOT me justifying what happened at all. I'm just saying the photo of her ring could have given someone the idea to do this horrible thing. It definitely was not a random act - it was organized and pre-planned. But someone had to know she was alone and that she actually had her jewelry on her and not locked away somewhere or given to someone else for safe keeping. They wouldn't know that from a photo. But somehow they still knew she had it. The situation just really sucks and I'm sure it's something that she will never forget.

I admit I didn't read the full article so maybe I missed some of Karl's comments. To me it sounded like he was defending his favorite city but I didn't get to the part where he said the city would turn against Kim. That's definitely ridiculous. I don't really like Karl either and I'm really surprised he agreed to be part of this game. He's just really snooty and too good for everything else and this was an odd deal.

The REAL question though is... has anyone ever figured out the connection with NeNe Leakes and why she's in the game? lol
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Kick out Karl....leave the klothes
    I think that, if they'll really remove Karl, they will remove the items related to him too. Maybe they'll give us the K-stars we spent on them back. The ones we had to earn on week-end events, well..buh-bye.
    * Kim was through an ordeal, wondering if you're ever going to see your children again, if you'll live through whatever is happening.
    Good point, Koko!
    I bet her first thought in that traumatic moment was this. It could have had even more traumatic consequences. Leaving two children behind you is not easy at all, and no jewerly in this world is worth your life.
    I won't talk about the robbery itself and I won't blame anyone. I wanted to focus on the part that touched me more. It's been said everything that could be said. I just hope Kim and her family will be safer and more careful from now on.
    The REAL question though is... has anyone ever figured out the connection with NeNe Leakes and why she's in the game? lol
    Also a good point. I frankly have no idea.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I have two opinions about this. At one side I agree with Karl but on the other side I don't >~<
    Minji, are you a Gemini by chance? Or Libra? Gemini's have that 2 sides of the coin outlook on everything. Even down to choosing from a menu. You can go with this, or you can go with that.

And my second choice of Libra, because they are fair and balanced, like the scales of justice.

My view - everyone says something stupid now or again. Maybe he'll apologize and be really sorry. Maybe he's being Haughty. In the end, I'm good with whatever Kim decides, but please don't upset my closet. I spent a boatload of cash grabbing all the Karl clothes I could. I'd hate to lose them. What happened when the replica of Kim's wedding dress was removed? I know people lost the dress, but what if any compensation did those players get? Maybe it would be like that, but daym. I love the clothes. But I love Kim more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg this reminds me of the people who say "you deserve to be raped because you're wearing sIutty clothing".

That's wrong, this is wrong too. "You cannot display your wealth and then be surprised that some people want to share it with you". Of course she knows there'll be a envious audience, but who in the right mind would want to be threatened and robbed like that?

Poor Kim, give that woman a break.

I still want my Karl items though :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg this reminds me of the people who say "you deserve to be raped because you're wearing sIutty clothing".

This is why I'm trying to watch what I say because I don't mean that. I just don't know how to explain it with words on a computer. I do think Kim was specifically targeted because she is famous. There are plenty of rich people in Paris right now for fashion week and you're not hearing about them being tied up and robbed. I just think it's weird that just days before she posted a photo of her ring and the robbers specifically asked for it during the robbery.

But to Nai's point, just as men look at women who are wearing revealing clothing and their minds auto think it's ok to rape them because "they're asking for it" I'm only suggesting maybe people looked at Kim posting pics of her wealth and thought "I deserve that and want it and I'm going to take it." It's definitely NOT ok but if you're a terrible person that's how your mind works.

I wonder if there were contracts involved like hey we're going to feature you and your clothing in the game and if you're removed from the game the clothing stays? There's so much of it I can't imagine them just taking it out. I think it would hard to compensate everyone too. Maybe they'll just slowly phase him out so it's not obviously they're removing him. Quietly cutting ties?
    But Perez Hilton had a special weekend event in the game right? And the items are still there, I won a pair of shoes from that event on a past TBE.
    The only items that should disappear are the ones we haven't had brought in my opinion
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    that phrase kick out Karl, leave the klothes was brought to you from Francis Ford Coppola in Godfather. Pauley and another guy do a hit in the car, and Pauley says "Leave the gun, take the canolis". Basically, forget the trash, keep the good stuff. buh bye Karl.
    Ohhh I have not seen The Godfather lol maybe one day, after all I watched Psycho just a couple of months ago, I need more time to watch more classic movies!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    While it's true that lots of people and the media are trolling her and victim blaming her, I don't think that's the case here with Monsieur Lagerfeld. Perhaps he should have phrased it with more empathy but the message I get from it all is that he is just telling her to be more guarded and cautious. Even Piers Morgan, the journalist who actually adores Kim, agreed with Karl.

Ultimately, the robbers are to blame and no one else. That said, anyone who is that famous and exposed really should be way more aware of her surroundings. That's not blaming the victim. That's using common sense. I'm not an Instagram & snapchat kind of girl so I have no clue how it feels to floss my riches in social media because I have none. I floss/flaunt my stuff here and the only wealth I own is my well dressed KKH doll.

In the end, I just want to keep the Karl Klothes in my wardrobe.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Piers Morgan doesn't adore Him, he always makes rude comments about her. He's an awful person, I dislike him even less than Karl, not just because of Kim, just in general lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    While it's true that lots of people and the media are trolling her and victim blaming her, I don't think that's the case here with Monsieur Lagerfeld. Perhaps he should have phrased it with more empathy but the message I get from it all is that he is just telling her to be more guarded and cautious. Even Piers Morgan, the journalist who actually adores Kim, agreed with Karl.

Ultimately, the robbers are to blame and no one else. That said, anyone who is that famous and exposed really should more aware of her surroundings. That's not blaming the victim. That's using common sense. I'm not an Instagram & snapchat kind of girl so I have no clue how it feels to floss my riches in social media because I have none. I floss/flaunt my stuff here and the only wealth I own is my well dressed KKH doll.

In the end, I just want to keep the Karl Klothes in my wardrobe.

Your wealth is your generosity of spirit and friendship Zoe. [hugs]

The more I hear about what Kim was subjected to the worse I feel for her. I hope the emotional scars heal quickly, but it's going to a while before she ever feels safe.

I read that Pascal has put them on notice, they messed with the wrong person, and he's coming after them. he's from the German army, and I'll bet he did some networking with his army pals.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

Karl Lagerfeld's character and the branded items are staying in the game.

Please follow the verified Kim Kardashian: Hollywood social media accounts for official news and updates from Glu.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Are the official pages and accounts linked on the forum or helpdesk? I know the official FB page, and have twitter somewhere...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Are the official pages and accounts linked on the forum or helpdesk? I know the official FB page, and have twitter somewhere...

I created a sticky thread!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.