Monday Morning Musings.....is there or isn't there? 10/4/16

Comments

• A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Please Nai don't kill yourself working too much! Make sure to stay healthy,well feeded and have your beauty sleep always you can!

And hey give a break on all your games young lady! We love have you around sharing your achievements, but we can't corroborate with this careless habits lol

Your mother, Vatsy!
    Aww, this is so adorable!
    You're so lucky to have such a careful mommy, Nai! Hehe :D
    Minji wrote: »
    I GOT MAH FANGS!

iY5vM5I.jpg

Congratulations, dear!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The event just started (30 mins in) and someone has already owned the last two prizes. That means hackers can still enter the event! :(

IMG_3133.jpg

This is sooo infuriating. GLU has to do something to stop these cheaters. :mad::mad::mad:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got my first throwback box! The first halloween outfit was in it so fingers crossed Nai will see her fangs!
  • vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Hey everyone, I'm new here :):) nice to meet you all
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    vivianhale wrote: »

Hello there vivianhale Welcome~ :D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Welcome! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I was all ready for the event this morning when it started and thought I had a cute outfit and lost twice in a row! Had to create another one and so far I'm 2-1 on it. Got some gold heels in my first box (I'm gonna have a whole closet full of goldish heels soon) and 5 more points from the next box. I also saw Kim Downtown, that was def helpful and lifted my spirits!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I've only won once so far and it was with an outfit I didn't save so I can't remember it exactly. :( Oh well *submits more ballgowns*
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Vivian Hale. So glad you joined us. welcome. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Welcome, welcome!

I'm not having much luck at all with my outfits. First of all, I forgot to wake up last night to submit a new one. Woke up this morning and lost again. So now I'm 1-2... I don't think my first outfit that won was all that great. I have a gown I'm trying out this round and if that doesn't work I'll resubmit my first look and see what happens. I'd really like to finish the event but I guess I'll be happy with just the flats.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I seem to lose more rounds than usual, I blame it on that ugly hair. Because I don't have any throwback boxes anymore I got 20 kstars instead. It's better than nothing I suppose.
    Good luck everyone!
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi friends! Hope you've all been well.

I'm not competing in the SYS event this week, as I really do not like the hair nor the earnable items, so I decided it wouldn't be worth it (especially because these events are more stressful than fun for me).

I hope those of you that are participating are enjoying it, though. Good luck!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

Welcome!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi KatieA, hope next week the items will be more of your liking!

Here are my boxes:
    OX7BtkM.png?1

Why I didn't chose box 3??? I bet next week I'll get those brown boots below those I got this week:eek:

#nomorebrown
    NW3VclL.png?1

This palette wasn't full of good stuff, so yeah I take the cute bunny this time!

I'm 1 point away from the pants, the event is being balanced this time between to win and to lose, hope I get to win more times during today, cause it's frustrating have to wake up during the night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I don't like the hair either, and I'm not the biggest fan of either earnables, but I'm participating because 50 kstars is worth the 2 tb boxes to me :) if I didn't participate, all I'd be able to think about is "what if I missed the fangs or blue jumpsuit?!" Haha ;) I didn't have the greatest start to this event though. I woke up yesterday at 4am with horrible side pain, so I waited until my daughter went to school and went to the hospital. I spent all day in the ER with a kindney stone and infection. Yay.... :( the hospital just started a new system, so all of the staff was flustered and I didn't get the care I should've, and I'm so not happy!! It took 4 hours and us reminding the nurses 3 times to check my baby's heartbeat!! I could feel him kicking like crazy, otherwise they would've had one crazy mad mama to deal with!! Sorry to rant.. it just really bothers me and feels good to complain sometimes haha!! Anyways, I hope everyone else is having a much better week than me so far <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!

Oh no tarabella, I hope you're feeling better and that everything is okay!

Strangely I've been doing really well this week and have won every round. Usually SYS events are a struggle to finish and I usually have to spend stars to get it done it time. In my first TB box I got a party event dress that has some roses along the side and fishnet up top. My second one had a Halloween dress that looks like a mermaid. I really like both, especially the Halloween dress even though it's costumey. It looks nice with the hair from this past weekend's gift boxes :) I'll post some pictures later today.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    My gown lost. Back to the drawing board! I agree with everyone - it's the hair. I hate it. I feel like I won't finish this event.

I got a dress that looks like a lightening storm in my first box. I'm 5 points away from my second.
    I don't like the hair either, and I'm not the biggest fan of either earnables, but I'm participating because 50 kstars is worth the 2 tb boxes to me :) if I didn't participate, all I'd be able to think about is "what if I missed the fangs or blue jumpsuit?!" Haha ;) I didn't have the greatest start to this event though. I woke up yesterday at 4am with horrible side pain, so I waited until my daughter went to school and went to the hospital. I spent all day in the ER with a kindney stone and infection. Yay.... :( the hospital just started a new system, so all of the staff was flustered and I didn't get the care I should've, and I'm so not happy!! It took 4 hours and us reminding the nurses 3 times to check my baby's heartbeat!! I could feel him kicking like crazy, otherwise they would've had one crazy mad mama to deal with!! Sorry to rant.. it just really bothers me and feels good to complain sometimes haha!! Anyways, I hope everyone else is having a much better week than me so far <3

That's how I feel too! I can't pass up the throwback boxes because I'm missing so much stuff that I would love to have. I'm sorry you had such a crummy morning and I hope you feel better! Hospitals can be such a joke sometimes. At the same time I don't know how they do it - I definitely would not be able to handle the stress!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I already owned the hairstyle, so that was great this time!!
    These were my entries so far:

IMG_9963_zpslpabl3cb.jpg

Sadly I lost half the time...
    But I did get to open my TB boxes:

IMG_9950_zpsiwgvxx0h.png

IMG_9954_zpsjprngae5.png

Happy with my new items but there is still no sign of hair...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I already owned the hairstyle, so that was great this time!!
    These were my entries so far:

IMG_9963_zpslpabl3cb.jpg

Sadly I lost half the time...

Linda your doll is always on point! I love checking her out in my contacts list to see how you're styling the SYS item.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Wow, merci! You guys are so nice!
    WgS4Tm5.png?1

E3tTnJG.png?1

I'm so excited about these shoes. I've been wanting them forever. Although I'm curious about the outfit on the top right of the second picture. I don't think I've seen it before
    This has been a rough event; I've been losing more than I usually do! I've been doing formal/****tail looks for this hair. Here are my two TB boxes:

7HH2IWX.png

I was bummed with this one just because it seemed like all the other boxes had better items, and I already have several pairs. So I opened a different box for my second pallet, and got a flirty red dress:

7tXVWQQ.png

There were some cool items in this pallet too, including the Halloween genie costume.

So since I hadn't been having much luck with the other looks I've tried, I put on the new red dress for my next attempt. Hope it wins!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    I hope the event is going well for all of you :)

This is the look I kept submitting over and over and luckily I only lost once and I can rest tonight as I managed to finish the event early. :o

550a9e3cf0.png

What I found weird is that the only time I spent k-stars to skip the waiting time I ended up losing :eek: So I guess the more votes the outfit gets = higher change of winning?
    ElleS wrote: »
    What I found weird is that the only time I spent k-stars to skip the waiting time I ended up losing :eek: So I guess the more votes the outfit gets = higher change of winning?

From what I understand you have to have the majority of votes. So if 10 people vote for your look and 6/10 liked it then you win. However if only 4/10 liked it then you lose. So if you pay to skip early, the rules still apply. I don't know how it works if you pay immediately though because obviously people don't have time to vote... :rolleyes:
    Here's an interesting outfit I saw come up in the voting:

cRE9SiO.png

Looks like maybe a glitch removed her bottom layer? There's some fabric behind her leg. Looks like the outfit was well put-together, though! The earrings, necklace, and shoes coordinate well.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    ElleS wrote: »
    I hope the event is going well for all of you :)

This is the look I kept submitting over and over and luckily I only lost once and I can rest tonight as I managed to finish the event early. :o

550a9e3cf0.png

That's a super cute look!! :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You should send it to Kalinda cuz I think I remember she wanted to find out what was causing this glitch. Or was it eggs. I think either works fine :)

Both outfit looks great though, which did you vote for?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You should send it to Kalinda cuz I think I remember she wanted to find out what was causing this glitch. Or was it eggs. I think either works fine :)

Both outfit looks great though, which did you vote for?

I actually voted for the pantsless look, cus I just felt like the one on the left didn't put enough effort in-- no earrings?!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Even though I don't like the hair this event is centered around I'm still doing well at least. I've been submitting the same look each time. I've already gotten the flats, I haven't done the math but I'm hoping to finish tonight *fingers crossed*.

My first TB palette:

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of my second TB palette, but I opened the box with the mermaid dress. The green robe-like dress is the outfit I've been submitting in the event. It's been doing really well!

Untitled.jpg
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome Vivian :)

Oh Tarabella, what a terrible thing to have to deal with :( Hope you and baby are feeling better and getting some rest!!!