New Celebrity Rivals

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
This is for any information on the new celebrity rivals.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    The new update stated that there would be some new rivals added with the reality TV show but I have yet to see them. Has anyone else encountered them?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please don't start multiple threads that duplicate each other. And you'll find the info your need in the update thread, or, if it's not there, that is where you should post asking about it. Did you say in an earlier post that you started a week ago? To the best of my knowledge, you will not get the latest storylines a week into playing. What level are you? What are the storylines you're currently playing through?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm so sorry for posting the thread twice that was an honest mistake. I was trying to edit it and I somehow posted it twice and I didn't know how to delete it. Again sorry I'm still trying to get use to the forum I'm aware that I'm probably not far enough in the game to get the reality TV story line as I'm at level 12 currently and just finished Simon's B-Day party, but I just wanted to know some info in the new rivals such as his/her name and when can I expect to get a story line about them. Also where can I find the the update thread.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    B list after one week? Wowwwww.
    isabeau wrote: »
    B list after one week? Wowwwww.

Yesss! And it wasn't easy! I did countless reality shows in order to get the weekend event items and ignored the other goals so that played a HUGE part in it. I was determine to get that dress!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    I know I already asked this, but can someone give me an idea on when the reality show rivals appear? Right now I'm level 26 and I still haven't gotten a story line about them.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Toward the very end. Until then you'll have to deal with Willow.

We've had only two storylines with the new rival. The first encounter, and a buddy cop movie.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I know I already asked this, but can someone give me an idea on when the reality show rivals appear? Right now I'm level 26 and I still haven't gotten a story line about them.

This is what Skylar looks like. She starts off being your biggest fan.

image.jpg1_zps2x4onmn4.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    Toward the very end. Until then you'll have to deal with Willow.

We've had only two storylines with the new rival. The first encounter, and a buddy cop movie.

Ha! I picked doing the movie with Rani and trounced Skylar's panned comedy. Why take second place to such a horrible person when we're *stars* ourselves, dolls? Bubble-gum head with a hashtag necklace, I mean really! She's just evil. Worse than Willow, worse than Crystal, who's kind of mellowed and I think that's nice. Don't worry, NQueen, she'll rear her ugly head soon enough!
    And when she does, the vitriol rises until your movie blows her's away. Did anyone report what happens if they pick Skylar's flick? I wasn't about to share a film with a dopey little poo head. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    And when she does, the vitriol rises until your movie blows her's away. Did anyone report what happens if they pick Skylar's flick? I wasn't about to share a film with a dopey little poo head. :)

Haha I love your description of her! I did actually pick the buddy cop project. There were a few twitter wars about Skyler outshining me but overall the critics loved it.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Just encountered her... I kinda don't like how glu has made her doll template different than ours... everything from the line weight of her illustrated figure to her waist to hip ratio... like, if they were gonna do that, I feel like they should make that kind of template available for us. I know some people would like more variety in body types and facial features. With the NPCS at least they look like they belong in game, but even the reality show cameraman looks just a little different... any who, just my two cents
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Just encountered her... I kinda don't like how glu has made her doll template different than ours... everything from the line weight of her illustrated figure to her waist to hip ratio... like, if they were gonna do that, I feel like they should make that kind of template available for us. I know some people would like more variety in body types and facial features. With the NPCS at least they look like they belong in game, but even the reality show cameraman looks just a little different... any who, just my two cents

Totally agree with this. It's kind of cartoonish and jarring in the established rendering. And I'm not just saying this because Glu named their newest villain after my Skylar.
    Not sure why this bothers people so much; personally I couldn't care less. I think Skylar's a lump compared with our dolls. I wouldn't at all want my doll to be done in her style either. The reality crew are Stardom, like the seedy SCSD building owner we buy the store space from. It's pretty funny actually. But if you don't know the game you wouldn't know....Don't care how they look either. KKH is a world of its own. Skylar looks like she belongs in a kiddie game. She's heavily and exaggeratedly drawn and I find her to be a giant in this game. She's no doll, she's more like an alien here.

EDIT/addition: Also note that Skylar is lacking the sophistication and refinement our already-long-established dolls have. Plus, it feels kind of like a really p.i.s.s.e.d off Hulk has joined the game. She's just an oversized caricature to me. I think probably her design should've followed along the lines of our other rivals maybe.
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have not seen the return of Skylar in my game did she appear after finishing the NARS cosmetics tasks?

Vida, I think if Skylar the Giant attributes were available to modify our dolls it would break the theme and be very lopsided. I know some people want different body types, but I believe if they were to exist they could definitely follow the proportions of our dolls and NPCs. I really think it can be done without throwing everything in-game out of whack. Maybe Skylar's not quite the best example to imitate here? She's so out of left field. But we have no idea what Glu may have up their collective sleeve; they've been hitting us with some so-the-best lately, so I look forward to every one of their new rollouts. Maybe Sky's a one off? She sure is the "elephant in the room." And the Stardom squad? Was that meant to be tongue in cheek, or was it just easier to use pickup art? Who knows??
    Anyway...Have you see the new Kim designs? They're gorge, she looks amazing, and her new clothes! Dunno how Skylar managed to make it into the game that way (barged in in her typical fashion I imagine, heh), but perhaps Kim likes the look of her game just the way it is, and I have my own opinion she herself wouldn't want to look like Skylar. Oh well, who knows what the future holds, right? But Kim was the first and KKH is an ultimate example in success in so many categories. I hope people who want some diff body types get what they'd like best.:) :):)

"Squidward, you and your nose *won't* fit in."
    --from "Club SpongeBob" episode, SpongeBob SquarePants

Yes, I am prone to SpongeBob quotes. My boyfriend and I are SB masters.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Vida, I think if Skylar the Giant attributes were available to modify our dolls it would break the theme and be very lopsided. I know some people want different body types, but I believe if they were to exist they could definitely follow the proportions of our dolls and NPCs. I really think it can be done without throwing everything in-game out of whack. Maybe Skylar's not quite the best example to imitate here? She's so out of left field. But we have no idea what Glu may have up their collective sleeve; they've been hitting us with some so-the-best lately, so I look forward to every one of their new rollouts. Maybe Sky's a one off? She sure is the "elephant in the room." And the Stardom squad? Was that meant to be tongue in cheek, or was it just easier to use pickup art? Who knows??
    Anyway...Have you see the new Kim designs? They're gorge, she looks amazing, and her new clothes! Dunno how Skylar managed to make it into the game that way (barged in in her typical fashion I imagine, heh), but perhaps Kim likes the look of her game just the way it is, and I have my own opinion she herself wouldn't want to look like Skylar. Oh well, who knows what the future holds, right? But Kim was the first and KKH is an ultimate example in success in so many categories. I hope people who want some diff body types get what they'd like best.:) :):)

"Squidward, you and your nose *won't* fit in."
    --from "Club SpongeBob" episode, SpongeBob SquarePants

Yes, I am prone to SpongeBob quotes. My boyfriend and I are SB masters.

I agree to your pointment about Skylar, sorry for the misunderstanding. To clarify my point, if Glu can create new body models and facial features, and clearly it's in their system/capabilities, they should. They should make it available to us, but still in keeping with the Kardashians world (Skylar and film crew are clearly not). Like I want my girl to be more curvy, like how Kim is in the game. but I know they're not going to make it available to have Kim's features... there can only be one!!!
    I love the way out dolls look now. ANd as far as Skyler or the camera crew...their differences don't bother me. We had no problem when ALT came into the game, and his body stature brought no complaints. I think as long as they are special NPCs, If they're more zaftig than my dolls, I'm enjoying the svelte. But I seriously think there would need to be another set of clothes for the different bodytype. And that's probably why it works for NPCs and not players right now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the way out dolls look now. ANd as far as Skyler or the camera crew...their differences don't bother me. We had no problem when ALT came into the game, and his body stature brought no complaints. I think as long as they are special NPCs, If they're more zaftig than my dolls, I'm enjoying the svelte. But I seriously think there would need to be another set of clothes for the different bodytype. And that's probably why it works for NPCs and not players right now.

Oh, wow, that's so true, I never would've thought of that!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

I've been thinking about this since Skylar appeared in my game last week - does her "look" bode a change in some of the graphics in the game? New looks for the dolls? It's really odd otherwise.
    I forgot to mention that a while back I finally saw Skylar in my game. She didn't do anything just stood there so maybe I'll see her again later. As for the look that she has Val, I'm not really sure if Glu will change the graphics of the game or not. I'm not sure why they designed Skylar the way they did, but she definitely doesn't look like she belongs in the game. I would like to have her hairstyle only in a darker color.

okJOWLSh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do guys have a different rival?

3hlAKhD.jpg?2