Options

Thanks for the Joy you bring us Kim

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I know Kim has tons of loyal fans, but I hope she knows about all her fans right here, grateful for the fun and happiness she brings us through the game. So, I thought what better way to show it, than to send Kim a great big Thinking of You card right here on her game forum.

Share happy pretty thoughts, and how about Selfies of our Dolls with her in the varius backgrounds, maybe screenshots of hangouts, in short.....let's just show her the love.

I love this picture of AppleP and Kim. My SCSD was in a slump, and she came right over and insisted on 'working a shift' in the store amid great PR. That's why we drop everything when she calls. We love you Kim. :)

File_Oct_06_2_32_52_PM.jpg

#KKHLovesKim
image003.gif

Feel Free to share your images on Social Media #KimKardashianGame
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    What a lovely idea, Koko.

Thank you for this amazing game, Kim and for being so involved in it. It really is so much fun to play.
    Here is my doll attending a fashion show with her bestie.
    F327CBF7-0CBE-4C63-9E74-0F9896E5665C_zpseap5ujbh.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kim_selfie.jpg

I think this thread is a great idea! Kim would for sure appreciate it. You're more than welcome to share images like this on other social media channels. Please include the #KimKardashianGame hashtag too.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks for the awesome game, Kim :) Hope you're feeling much better :)

image_zpsw8mgldhc.jpeg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you Kim (and Glu!) for giving me something to look forward to each week! I honestly don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't have this game to help pass the time. Not only do you help me survive my days at work, but you make road trips and parties where I don't know anyone bearable! Events are a mini surprise every week and I'm always eagerly looking forward to what's next!

6pMCdZy.jpg
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I didn't really know much about Kim when I started playing this game. But I have to say the more I learn, the more I like her. And yes I would like to thank her for making and continuing to work on his game, I'm really loving it. Thank you, Kim. I wish you all the best.

IMG_0196.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AMtpw7h.jpg

Kim and Vats rocking Balmain!

I also didn't knew much about Kim or her family prior starting to play KKH and I never watched their show, but I started to admire a lot their fashion and am so grateful for this game that I absolutely live for! Thanks Kim always wishing the best to you girl!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    NlKODai.jpg

Thanks for your game, Kimmy. Congratulations on all your accomplishments. I'm sorry people are shi tty.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for creating this game, Glu! And thank you Kim for being involved with it. I love you :rolleyes:

N1K2qxu.jpg
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Thanks Kim!

image_2.jpeg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    So sorry, I'm late. I had to work this weekend. Kim, words cannot describe the joy you've brought into my life by this game that is inspired by you. You are a bold and brave woman. You will overcome this and be much wiser for it.

I really sincerely hope you don't stop social media entirely because I do look forward to your IG updates. Keep your chin up, girl. We here at the KKH forum really do love you and we are most grateful that you exist.

53tqvo.jpg

#LikeFamily4Real
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    PeanutellaPeanutella Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks Kim for bringing us this great game! We know it's hard but hope you will bounce back soon! :)

KKH_Screenshot_1475855753966.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you, Kim! I sincerely hope you are feeling better.

GxvPHf5.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.