Weekend Event 10/14/16 - Who Knows what tomorrow will bring?

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So vivianhale is that the orange skirt you were talking about? I think it goes well with the top the doll is wearing. I'm not sure how I feel about the earnable shoes or the hair.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    vivianhale wrote: »
    The earnables... Am I the only one who wants to cry? Hideous.
    No... :/
    But keep a positive mind! Maybe with the right styling they can become better to look at. :)
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! :) Really appreciate it.
    I LOOOVE the hair. The rest.....not so much. :/
    I hoped we'd get more "Kim style" clothes :( maybe next week.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Not impressed with the earnables.
    Disappointing.
    Android
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I already mentioned that I don't like party weekends all that much but with these earnables it gives me even less of an incentive to try to get them.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Dissapointig.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So vivianhale is that the orange skirt you were talking about? I think it goes well with the top the doll is wearing. I'm not sure how I feel about the earnable shoes or the hair.

Yes! I saw the skirt on Instagram a couple weeks ago and... I can't believe it :( I just can't. Why, Glu, why? LOL
    Please tell me that we'll have a Kim's SMC. That's the only way I can like this event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have the top that the doll is wearing in the earnables and I love that skirt. those sneakers? No no no and no. Lol Absolutely not. please ease up with all the new flats. I can't wear anything but flats now...thank god for great flat boots...so I dress my dolls in the highest most backbreaking heels I can. Lol. Check out your doll just switching heel/flat a few times. Watch the stature of your doll rise and fall. To me she looks short and dumpy in flats. But that's just me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    As far as the earnables go, jewelry is always welcome with the widest possible open arms. Unfortunately, depending on how those shoes look when I see them tomorrow on my doll onscreen, I may have to stop before I get them. The thing is, buying around six boxes each event usually nets you the second earnable. But kind of thinking they may just work out with several casual looks, so I can deal. The gift boxs items, though--the shoes could be fun, but again only for casual, and the hair, that might be cute; I'll have to see how it looks on my doll tomorrow as well. Not thrilled with the event items all around, but for a change maybe some of it can work. Now, to bring three pairs of hideous event flats--one of which someone most accurately deemed "tragic" (I'm sorry, I forgot which doll said it), and other random past month's more undesirable and just plain sad winnings, to Goodwill.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    NQueen331 predicted that there could be a party weekend and she's right! SassyVoguette was hoping for one too so she can make a comeback and now she has the perfect opportunity.

After my little speech about red and black last week, it's no surprise that I love the scarf for men. As for the women's items, some say leopard is a neutral. How do you feel about that philosophy?

Oct_14_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_14_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oct_14_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_14_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oh my goodness, I NEED this box outfit.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    What happened with that pink dress from the banner on Google Play?!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    HELP! I love the gift box items, but I'm broke on stars :(
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I already mentioned that I don't like party weekends all that much but with these earnables it gives me even less of an incentive to try to get them.

Yes and yes. Very boring, little-to-no incentive, and only adds to a couple of achievements if you haven't tapped out all of the party-related ones yet. (No, no tapping pun intended.)
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Lol. I'm not grinding for that.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Once again no grinding this weekend. Only like the hair i guess
  • TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, but, hmmm.....
    Not really feeling the earnables. I like flats, but these are not the cutest.
    The box outfit is "okay", though I do like the hair. My doll is always ready for a new hair do. :)
    I hope I get it in my free box because I have really bad luck when it comes to chasing.
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I thought it'll be a party weekend and I was right! I love the party weekend events because I always manage to finish them! Btw I don't like too much the earnables but I really like the gift boxes ones! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of k stars...
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Are platform shoes really still a thing? I thought that trend died (as it should have) in the 90's. Maybe my doll will dress up as a Spice Girl for Halloween.

I think the gift box outfit is all over the place. Are the shoes supposed to be shiny or is that camo? Camo and leopard print? The skirt looks like a throw blanket.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Well I am Dutch and orange is pretty much our national color so I'm happy :D Plus I like bright colors and odd combinations anyway. I may have entirely the wrong sense of fashion for this game xD

Let's hope I make it all the way to the end of the event this time. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    NQueen331 predicted that there could be a party weekend and she's right! SassyVoguette was hoping for one too so she can make a comeback and now she has the perfect opportunity.

After my little speech about red and black last week, it's no surprise that I love the scarf for men. As for the women's items, some say leopard is a neutral. How do you feel about that philosophy?

Oct_14_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_14_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

I'm still a little miffed that the guys have been relegated to 2 boxes but I also like this suit and after not playing last weekend due to the hurricane I could use the comeback since I'm #11 right now LMAO!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!

I'm excited for the earnables! That sepia/gray color is so unique and I love the black carnation, I just wish that instead of a second box we could get nice shoes with socks in it to feel like a complete set.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, I NEED this box outfit.

Really? It's so weird when I loathe something and someone else likes it, I know people think different, but in my head is like 'Are we seeing the same stuff?' lol

Hope you get all those buddy, and they keep away from me, not here even for the extra points lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I removed a few posts, they appear to contain unreleased images. Please don't post allegedly 'advance images' from the internet. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can someone for the love of the God answer my question???? We'll have a SMC this weekend? And where's the pink dress???
    Hi Vivian, Glu doesn't read the forum and respond to questions upon demand. They'll interject with info as it's called for. You can say you'd like something, but that's not going to automatically get you an answer. The Glu personnel on site are not just 'forum administrators' they're from all aspects of Glu, who are as hands on as needed. We may tease and chant for spoilers and teasers, and updates, but we don't really mean "I want the spoilers and I want them now. "

And about the pink dress, I posted right above you that images I believe have not yet been released by Glu were removed. Further, I've requested clarification. If the images are ok I'll put them back. If not....we'll just have to wait and see. :)
    BTW, I'm hoping for a Kim's Kloset too. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Kalinda can answer my questions. I see her online.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kim's outfits are very special, so those are only available for a limited time. There is not going to be a Shop My Closet offer this weekend. I will include it in the spoilers when it's available.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    vivianhale wrote: »
    Kalinda can answer my questions. I see her online.

Kalinda's job is not sitting on the forum answering our questions. She very kindly has been releasing official spoilers for us over the past few weeks (which we all really appreciate), but as koko kindly explained to you, she is not a forum moderator, so you stalking her online status and demanding an answer is kind of rude. It was very kind of her to respond this time, but as I said, this isn't just her job. :)

On another note, I am a bit disappointed with the items this weekend. I feel Glu may be stretching themselves a bit thin with all of the exclusive items they've been releasing lately, and unfortunitely it's the free earnable weekend items that have been suffering.

That giftbox hair is really nice, but I'm still loving the white hair from a couple weeks ago to feel a need for it. Can't wait until they release a white colour option for all styles!

I'm also excited to be online here a bit more this weekend, it has been awhile!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I think we all get a little eager at times. I wish we had better smileys. More expressive smileys take the bite out of words sometimes, and replace it with a smirk and a nod. drinkup.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary