Weekend Event 10/14/16 - Who Knows what tomorrow will bring?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Hang on everyone. This became a firestorm while I was off cooking dinner. Nothing ever good happens when I cook....I burn it, I set the wrong temp on the overn, or feelings get hurt here. Please everyone relax, I think it's time to break out the Midori Bar.....

VIPHat_Bar.jpg
    drinkup.gif

So, if you'll excuse me, I'll going to review and clean up. Vivian, it's not hiding our problems, it's like cleaning up after a food fight. If it's not cleaned up, someone will come along read one of the first posts, not read to the end, and hit reply and start it all up again.

So, lets talk about the event. Who needs help getting up in the morning? Hydrate tonight. Drink plenty of water, and it will be a silent alarm clock.

From my personal experience, it's good to pick up a vibe an
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    :eek: :eek: BAHAHAHA! Vatsy you sure have a way with words!!!!! Thanks for the laugh, even though I spit tea all over my keyboard :rolleyes: LOL
    Vats wrote: »
    Hiiiiiiiiii Luz!

Hair crisis?! Oh no! That's the worst!

If this can make you feel better, all color sucks...some way!

Blonde has awful eyebrows, golden looks like the color of pee, see?
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ok, Hang on everyone. This became a firestorm while I was off cooking dinner. Nothing ever good happens when I cook....I burn it, I set the wrong temp on the overn, or feelings get hurt here. Please everyone relax, I think it's time to break out the Midori Bar.....

VIPHat_Bar.jpg
    drinkup.gif

So, if you'll excuse me, I'll going to review and clean up. Vivian, it's not hiding our problems, it's like cleaning up after a food fight. If it's not cleaned up, someone will come along read one of the first posts, not read to the end, and hit reply and start it all up again.

So, lets talk about the event. Who needs help getting up in the morning? Hydrate tonight. Drink plenty of water, and it will be a silent alarm clock.

From my personal experience, it's good to pick up a vibe an

Koko has the event time changed? For the midweek event last week, for me it started at 4 in the morning instead of 5 like it usually does. I wasn't sure what time the past weekend event started since I didn't get up early, but I'm curious to know if the events are now starting an hour early.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    This is the original picture i cropped it from si people would know what i was referring to

1zm2n0n.png

Hi. This is fine as far as I know. What I took down were framed a certain way and included a dress not in the picture above. If this pic was put online by Glu it's fine. The ones I took down had a little sumpin' extra. That we have to wait for. Pm me if you have questions. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Koko has the event time changed? For the midweek event last week, for me it started at 4 in the morning instead of 5 like it usually does. I wasn't sure what time the past weekend event started since I didn't get up early, but I'm curious to know if the events are now starting an hour early.

I was up at the start of last week's midweek. it was def 5 a.m. the usual time. Maybe we did the time change and you didn't catch up? No time change. I'll go check that event thread. but Your Higness, I think you're royally wrong. lol. I'm expecting the event to star in a little more than 9 hours......which will be 5 a.m. Eastern. Be back soon
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was up at the start of last week's midweek. it was def 5 a.m. the usual time. Maybe we did the time change and you didn't catch up? No time change. I'll go check that event thread. but Your Higness, I think you're royally wrong. lol. I'm expecting the event to star in a little more than 9 hours......which will be 5 a.m. Eastern. Be back soon

Lol! I swear I'm not crazy Koko! Last week on Tuesday morning I was up at around 3 something playing KKH and when 4 am rolled around the event popped up. I thought Glu changed the time, but perhaps it was a glitch? Also, according to the calendar daylight savings doesn't happen until Nov. right?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi, Miss Moderita! You're looking fabulous, yourself!

I have to admit that I'm thinking of having some major body work done, though. All of the recent hairstyles have fine styling details that are totally lost on the black hair, but I've only ever liked the black on my doll... So it's been one hair crisis after another. (The real important stuff to worry about in life, right?) I may have to do something drastic to 'myself' soon...

Well, whatever work you have done for your doll....it's all good. I'm excited now for the transformation. I think Luz would look great as a blonde...or pink, I love it when dolls have 'cosmetic surgery'. You should see a disquise I send AppleP out in during How we style. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Anyhoooooow, thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! The skirt and hair are cuuute 💖💖💖 :o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    So, 5am eastern is when it likely starts? By my calculations that's 11am in my time zone, that's a pretty decent time to be up at. :D

You know, I would love to know how much data one of these event updates is. When I first started playing this game I was on vacation and traveling through various hotels. One of them had such abysmal internet speed that the update took a good half hour to complete. Maybe even 45 minutes... Gotta love them hotel wifis. :rolleyes:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, whatever work you have done for your doll....it's all good. I'm excited now for the transformation. I think Luz would look great as a blonde...or pink, I love it when dolls have 'cosmetic surgery'. You should see a disquise I send AppleP out in during How we style. lol.

I've been needing to do the major overhaul for a long time now, but have felt kinda ambivalent about the whole game and never did it; for some reason Stellan disappeared from my Luz game. He's not totally gone-- sometimes <rarely> he's available in a dating location, but he often isn't. First he wasn't around for days and only resurfaced in order to divorce me. And it was one of those super *!#! Divorces, where they've been so mistreated that they don't even offer you the option to pay and soothe their rage. He just said he was done and I had no choice but to tap "okay". I was pretty peeved. Of course, he wants a king's ransom in order to get him back, but since he's usually missing, it makes zero sense for me to buy him back again.

I know it seems like sporadic connectivity issues or something, but I've tried to trouble-shoot the problem and am stumped. Even if I sit with both devices basically touching my wifi router, it's still random that he'll ever appear. <luz is always in his game for some reason, but who cares, since he's only on a tiny iPod touch and she's on an iPad...>

Now I just date random NPC losers for events. Life can be so tough. Men! <not Bilal or Vats, of course. Other men. Stellan.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Charli wrote: »
    Do it!

I got my eyes done, couple of weeks back. Now I don't have to wear sunglasses all the time. :p

This platform divide is soooo tiring! Is there any chance of you posting before & after pics for those of us that never get to see your shining face around KKH?

Vats wrote: »
    Hiiiiiiiiii Luz!

Hair crisis?! Oh no! That's the worst!

If this can make you feel better, all color sucks...some way!

Blonde has awful eyebrows, golden looks like the color of pee, see?

I won't step on 'others' territories, but they have their odds too...

So the missing details on black hair seems to me the least issue to care about lol

Hope you're doing well!

What do you mean??? Am I missing something?:p

Your kindhearted mockery of the other color options leaves me no choice but to go with red.... Not a bad idea, but I'm gonna miss my old dark skin... Maybe I'll try the second-darkest skin with the red. But it could be seriously eye-bleeding to pair tan/redhead with this weekend's earnable skirt! :confused:

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Just wanted to apologize for a comment I made earlier, which I have no deleted. I love you all very much and I am very happy to be on here more this weekend. And I am still very happy to see Kalinda posting our Thursday spoilers! I appreciate Glu's involved on the forums very much. :)

On the other hand, I don't like this week's items. I feel that Glu might be stretching themselves a bit thin designing so many outfits each week now (a mid-week outfit, 2 weekend event items, sometimes a Kim's pick...), and unfortunitely it is the earnable items that suffer most often. Why not give us the really nice hairstyles as an earnable every couple weeks?

I will still be playing this weekend, mainly because the parties will really help me get to my third comeback, but I doubt I will wear those items.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Hey this is the new - No Apologies Thread. It's all good. I'm about to hydrate myself into a 4 a.m. wake up. I like an hour to wake up fully, boot up my devices, say my morning prayers and make coffee. Then I plot my giftboxes. It's all like an unplanned ritual. Yet here I am planning it. lol.

I love the hair I think, I know I like the skirt. I'm not a big fan of what looks like costume jewelry. I used to tell my boyfriends I was allergic to anything less than 14K gold. When asked what happens, I told them I break up. "Don't you mean break out PuterHead asked. "Um no. i break up." lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey this is the new - No Apologies Thread. It's all good. I'm about to hydrate myself into a 4 a.m. wake up. I like an hour to wake up fully, boot up my devices, say my morning prayers and make coffee. Then I plot my giftboxes. It's all like an unplanned ritual. Yet here I am planning it. lol.

I love the hair I think, I know I like the skirt. I'm not a big fan of what looks like costume jewelry. I used to tell my boyfriends I was allergic to anything less than 14K gold. When asked what happens, I told them I break up. "Don't you mean break out PuterHead asked. "Um no. i break up." lol.

I really like the hair as well, but I am loving the white hair too much to feel like chasing it (check out my new avatar)!! I really want Glu to release a white colour option for all hair styles... I know this was a spoiler on Insta a looooong time ago but it never happened.

While I don't love this week's items, I am excited to throw some parties. I am getting close to finishing the second comeback, and then can FINALLY restart my last one (yay! I think I have the money one left...).

Good luck everyone!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi everyone, I've been visiting my best friend this week so I haven't been posting on the forums and only checked into the game to open my daily box and go on a quick date but I'm so excited to get back into it! I've missed my little KKH bubble here :)

I'll be traveling home tomorrow so I hope I can finish the event, party events are always the hardest and I don't want to constantly play while I'm here. Fingers crossed the wifi on the bus will work tomorrow, then I'll be able to get a lot of tapping done :D

Now to the items, I feel like I am the only one but I actually like the earner shoes. Maybe it's because my bff has shoes very similar to those and she pulls them off so well?
    And I actually like the skirt too, it's different from the things we have, and although I'm not a fan of orange myself, my doll can probably wear it. The earnings are not my thing but I like the box items. Not going to chase them though but maybe I'll get lucky?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been visiting my best friend this week so I haven't been posting on the forums and only checked into the game to open my daily box and go on a quick date but I'm so excited to get back into it! I've missed my little KKH bubble here :)

I'll be traveling home tomorrow so I hope I can finish the event, party events are always the hardest and I don't want to constantly play while I'm here. Fingers crossed the wifi on the bus will work tomorrow, then I'll be able to get a lot of tapping done :D

Now to the items, I feel like I am the only one but I actually like the earner shoes. Maybe it's because my bff has shoes very similar to those and she pulls them off so well?
    And I actually like the skirt too, it's different from the things we have, and although I'm not a fan of orange myself, my doll can probably wear it. The earnings are not my thing but I like the box items. Not going to chase them though but maybe I'll get lucky?

Quick.....somebody hand the Welcome Home Lii Banner............we'll get a cleaning crew in make it look all nice and sparkly clean for the Welcome Home Party later. Waves frantically to Lii! Bring pictures with you, and get ready to Party.

This week let's grab screenshots of our parties with our friends here. oh my events open......gotta run. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Got the item I wanted the least :( not chasing anything this weekend

IMG_1535.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Ok I got the event already and it's not 5am yet for me. Maybe Glu did change the time.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts

Omg, that is toooo funny kokokokonut. I'm cracking up right now, might have to use that one lol
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    My first party is underway in Miami! \o/

Ok so I have a question, I currently have about 21k kash saved up (most I've ever had XD), should I spend it on the Miami pet now or keep saving for the Calabasas mansion?
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Sappho wrote: »

Ok so I have a question, I currently have about 21k kash saved up (most I've ever had XD), should I spend it on the Miami pet now or keep saving for the Calabasas mansion?

I would get the mansion. It really comes in handy for reality shows and parties as it allows you to invite the most people out of all the houses.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Mansion. It's the best thing for your game. It's the perfect place for parties, and reality shows. Good luck, and be strong. The pet is adorable and pays energy.....but Calibassas is the better idea. Let the pets come later. JMO.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy weekend event everyone!! :)

Sappho I would save for the Calabasas mansion too. It allows you to invite 7 people to parties and 4 to reality gigs so it really is worth it :)

Lena congrats on getting the jacket that you wanted :cool: but OMG girl, how do you style it???? I got it too and I tried everything in my closet but nothing looks right with it :rolleyes:

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

The Miami pet only gives 1 energy anyway, unlike most of them. Not really worth it.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Ok then I will continue to save my monies for the house. And my kstars for the private jet. Gotta start showing off some of that A-lister wealth! :rolleyes:
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok I got the event already and it's not 5am yet for me. Maybe Glu did change the time.

I noticed that a couple weeks ago. For me the events always started at 5am but one day I woke up early around 4am and opened my game to fit in a quick date and the event had already started. I think it was a midweek event though and there's no way I was waking up at 4am again to test it out :p
    I noticed that a couple weeks ago. For me the events always started at 5am but one day I woke up early around 4am and opened my game to fit in a quick date and the event had already started. I think it was a midweek event though and there's no way I was waking up at 4am again to test it out :p

Yeah the weekend event started for me at 4am. I thought it was me and I got a glitch. I think that Glu set the time ahead by an hour because daylight savings time will end soon in November. That could be a reason, but who knows.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yeah the weekend event started for me at 4am. I thought it was me and I got a glitch. I think that Glu set the time ahead by an hour because daylight savings time will end soon in November. That could be a reason, but who knows.

That could be it. I wonder if it ends an hour earlier too? I'm really bad at math but I think the timer ends at 8pm. I want to say that's normal but now I'm doubting my memory.

doll, according to my page, this was posted nearly 1 hour after the event began. I'll grab a screenshot, you said it wasn't 5 for you yet, but you posted that at 54 minutes after the event started, 5;54 eastern. My time is the same as event time. We all start together at the same moment, which will be a different stamped time depending on what time zone you're in. What is 5 o'clock for me, apparently is before 5 for you. What is your time zone? Let's look it up that way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary