Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kim called me. I had trouble getting the update on iOS. took about 5 minutes to get the update button to show. Androids still not up?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • burntbreadburntbread Registered Users 4 Posts
    Gym: body shapes.

wait are there new body shapes? that would be pretty cool. i havent bought it yet i dont really think its worth it
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Neither Kim nor Maria has called me yet. I can see the gym in LA but it's locked. I also had a bit of trouble with the update, it only went to 71.9% and then it stopped there but when I closed it and opened the KKH app again it went right to the game. I have Abu Dhabi, all the new clothing (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I can see the gym, just no call to get into it yet.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    What happened to the Celeb Perks thing? I lost my icon.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »

Look under the k star and cash purchases.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • burntbreadburntbread Registered Users 4 Posts

it just moved it inside the starshop
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Neither Kim nor Maria has called me yet. I can see the gym in LA but it's locked. I also had a bit of trouble with the update, it only went to 71.9% and then it stopped there but when I closed it and opened the KKH app again it went right to the game. I have Abu Dhabi, all the new clothing (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I can see the gym, just no call to get into it yet.

Can you swing down to maria's office and see if that reminds them? Kim's supposed to meet you there.? And post in FAQs if you still don't get the kickoff call.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oh YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you so much for moving the celebrity perks, GLU! This is a great idea ;);)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
  • AnkhesenamunAnkhesenamun Registered Users 3 Posts
    Android is still not up. :(
    Ok thanks Koko. I did try that but Kim wasn't at Maria's office either. I opened the threat in FAQ, as you requested. Thanks again :)
    Can you swing down to maria's office and see if that reminds them? Kim's supposed to meet you there.? And post in FAQs if you still don't get the kickoff call.
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Android is still not up. :(

If android users didn't get the update yet, I wonder about us on facebook. Last time Glu updated our game on fb on friday night. I just hope this time the update comes a bit sooner... :)
  • oliviahaleoliviahale Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just got the Android update!
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Ok, so I bought the gym just because I'm one of those people that has to own every house/building etc. Here's some pics of what it looks like.

It comes with one free piece of equipment- a treadmill. You can see below that I've already tapped on it. There are 4 other equipment items that you can buy:

Barbell- 60 k-stars
    Hand weights- 85 k-stars
    Sitting bench- 45 k-stars
    Exercise ball- 30 k-stars

IMO, this is a crazy amount of k-stars (270 total between purchasing the gym + all equipment) for just +5 energy. Not sure why they would make it so costly??

unnamed.png

unnamed_1.png

Thank you. :o
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Ok, so I bought the gym just because I'm one of those people that has to own every house/building etc. Here's some pics of what it looks like.

It comes with one free piece of equipment- a treadmill. You can see below that I've already tapped on it. There are 4 other equipment items that you can buy:

Barbell- 60 k-stars
    Hand weights- 85 k-stars

IMO, this is a crazy amount of k-stars (270 total between purchasing the gym + all equipment) for just +5 energy. Not sure why they would make it so costly??

unnamed.png

unnamed_1.png

At first I was really excited at the thought of earning extra energy. Now I'm immensely disappointed. Nearly 300 K stars just to get 5 energy? I would do better by getting energy the old fashion way for free.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    At first I was really excited at the thought of earning extra energy. Now I'm immensely disappointed. Nearly 300 K stars just to get 5 energy? I would do better by getting energy the old fashion way for free.

Agreed, I feel the exact same. It looks like 1 tap = 1 session so if you have all 5 equipment items, you can get max 5 sessions in per hour? If that's the case, that means it would take 4 hours to get +5 energy?? Realllyyyy??? lol
  • MurasakiYumeMurasakiYume Registered Users 12 Posts
    Has anyone DJ'd at the club in Abu Dhabi yet? I went there but I only see the option to go on dates there
    Has anyone DJ'd at the club in Abu Dhabi yet? I went there but I only see the option to go on dates there

It's part of the quest so Kim has to call you and invite you to come DJ her party there.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The gym seems like a rip off to me, I mean you can easily get 5 energy within minutes, I don't know why they thought people would be so ready to throw away tons of stars on the gym and equipment just for some energy.

Otherwise, I really like all of the new clothes.

*Spoilers: The home in Abu Dhabi comes with a pet giraffe and it is to die for *
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    The new costumes for the babies are super cute. But of course, just like last year you have to pay kstars in one form or another in order to get a full costume.
    IMG_3001_zps4yfwlkjw.jpg
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Barbell- 60 k-stars
    Hand weights- 85 k-stars

unnamed.png

unnamed_1.png

Not worth it. Not surprised. I bought the SoChic San Diego when it first came out and it was the stupidest thing. I'm not buying the gym, not with having to pay hundreds of Kstars more to use it fully.
    The new costumes for the babies are super cute. But of course, just like last year you have to pay kstars in one form or another in order to get a full costume.
    IMG_3001_zps4yfwlkjw.jpg

Ugh yes, so annoying. That is why my children just wear the costumes and not the headpieces. It doesn't look as cute, but it's not like I can let them out of the nursery right?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Can anyone possibly post a pic of the giraffe? I don't have the cash for that home yet. Sorry to be annoying.
    Can anyone possibly post a pic of the giraffe? I don't have the cash for that home yet. Sorry to be annoying.

Of course, here you go:
    IMG_3002_zpss0yyn3ae.jpeg
  • MurasakiYumeMurasakiYume Registered Users 12 Posts
    It's part of the quest so Kim has to call you and invite you to come DJ her party there.
    Hmmm ok thanks...I didn't get that call yet
    Of course, here you go:
    IMG_3002_zpss0yyn3ae.jpeg

Thank you!!! It's adorable. No wonder it's so expensive.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Does anyone know if you can walk the giraffe? Probably not because he's on a little cushion, but I love giraffes so much I'll die if we can just cart him along with us. You know, in our helicopters and cars ... He can fit..
    Max I was thinking the same thing! Would want to walk him so badly, but since he's sitting on a cushion I'm thinking maybe he's not walkable :(
    Does anyone know if you can walk the giraffe? Probably not because he's on a little cushion, but I love giraffes so much I'll die if we can just cart him along with us. You know, in our helicopters and cars ... He can fit..
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Does the gym give permanent energy or can you do it every *insert amount of time here* for some quick energy?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Pizza! I swear I was thinking about you over the weekend, and it had nothing to do with Pizza. I was just sitting here and "Hey, I wonder where PizzaParty is" popped into my head. I swear. and yes, the graphic I used to pop up for you popped into my head at that same time.

How have you been? I think this is the first time I've seen you in General Discussion. Glad you're playing, and yes, accumulated storyline seems to make Maria hold off on calling you. :(

Haha that's so funny! I haven't posted here in a long time but I lurk around once in awhile. There are lots of events happening between now and the holiday season so it's the most fun time to post on the forum!
    Thanks for your response- I need to get some of these weekend gigs out of the way for Maria to call me again.

I love that they added so many Halloween themed clothes! It's especially great for new players that want to get in the Halloween spirit but don't have any old costumes or for those who can't spend k-stars on pieces of outfits.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the play store insists I have no space to install the update despite the fact that I 100% do so I'll just try again to update a little later/in the morning I guess LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats