Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you so much for your answer, Kalinda! I really appreciate having staffs from Glu here. This is really great!
    About the Kim's dress from the VMAs: I really love it. Seriously. And the hair? SO FAB! I can't wait to have those items for my doll!
    About the body shapes... Yeah, I know, this must be very complicated, but I'm only asking you about this because of these two pics:

We can clearly see that the belly of the doll looks more... Fitness? And look at the arms from the guy.

zNMIAWM.png

And this one:

xBOTvoi.png

I'm asking myself... Are this info true or just lies?!

Oh, and the banners... You guys need to stop teasing us with those poses, lips, eyes, noses and nails and shapes LOL... I mean, let us have all of this... Please?! Do you like cakes? I can make a cake and write "Please" with chantilly for you :o

Anyway, thanks again!

It's important to note that your screenshot is from a fan club account and not written by the Glu team, as they pointed out at the end. Always check your sources and remember that Kim and our verified Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts are the most reliable.

Future additions to the game are going to be a surprise. I'll announce more news when it's confirmed and available.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Hi pearldiamonds. please don't reprimand or correct other posters. If you have a problem with someone's post, then please PM Moderation. You can also use the report button on the bottom left. When members correct other members, it leads to hard feelings and dissension I'd consider it a personal favor doll. :)

Excuse me?! I'm trying to make things better here and now I'm wrong? What the... Okay.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    Still don't have it like a few other players on IOS but Thank you for the surprise Kalinda

Hi. I went back and can't find what you and a few other iOS players didn't get. Maybe I can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Excuse me?! I'm trying to make things better here and now I'm wrong? What the... Okay.

No need to excuse you, You are new here, and aren't expected to know the way the forum goes. I'm simply pointing out that you are here to enjoy the forum, and all it has to offer, but please leave the moderation to the moderation team. I really appreciate your cooperation. :)

Again, if you feel something is off, you are encouraged to pm moderation and let us take care of it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Future additions to the game are going to be a surprise. I'll announce more news when it's confirmed and available.

Good to know! And as always, thank you for the little teasers and spoilers you provide. Personally, I think it's the perfect amount. I don't want to know everything, it's fun to be surprised!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I love this update. Such cute clothes. Especially loving the bat dress and the fact there's so much to spend kash on instead of stars. I have a big kash buildup from grinding reality shows and nothing else to spend it on, so it's super nice to be able to have a shopping spree with it.

Wish I could rationalize so many stars for the giraffe. I would've gone for 60-65 maybe. I'm hoping by some miracle Maria decides to offer a sale for him. I dunno if she does that with pets, but I'm hoping. He's so cute.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Look how long "apartments" has been misspelled in downtown LA, for heaven's sake. They still haven't fixed that. You really expect them to re-do all the clothing?

OMG Megannita! I have never noticed that misspelling! I love it!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    That is funny. How long have I been looking at it. 2 Plus years.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    OMG Megannita! I have never noticed that misspelling! I love it!

Someday it'll be fixed.... ya gotta believe. :D;)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi. I went back and can't find what you and a few other iOS players didn't get. Maybe I can help.
    Maybe it's because I other dolls and me have no much throwback items left I can remember that.
    Ahhh, I'm sorry. Mixed blessing...you have a lot but you don't have the event. I'm sorry, but on the upside...every week you don't get all the GB or event items...it betters your percentage so you might get the next one? I know it's mathamatical thing, a certain percentage takes you out I guess. But if you have any questions, you can always contact Customer Care from the game. Options tab at the top left corner (|||>help>glu support)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Btw, Kalinda really likes to surprise us. Remember the Midweek event from today that she said yesterday that we won't have? lol :rolleyes:

Sorry, but IS there an event going on right now? I use the KindleFire (sort of Android) and have no update yet.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hi Charlotte. There is a midweek event going on but we wont get it until Amazon gives us the update....last update arrived on Wednesday afternoon I think so there may be a chance to earn a box or two before the event ends.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sorry, but IS there an event going on right now? I use the KindleFire (sort of Android) and have no update yet.

Yes, it's a 5 star gig event. Prizes are two black boxes, a gold box, and a throwback box.

Hopefully you guys get an update soon :(
    Daleth wrote: »
    Hi Charlotte. There is a midweek event going on but we wont get it until Amazon gives us the update....last update arrived on Wednesday afternoon I think so there may be a chance to earn a box or two before the event ends.
    Yes, it's a 5 star gig event. Prizes are two black boxes, a gold box, and a throwback box.

Hopefully you guys get an update soon :(

Thank you both for your replies. I am glad I'm not missing a "Show Your Style" event or any special items.. will try to be patient (but it's hard!).
    Hi Charlotte. If you're ever unsure....look at the 1st line and link in my signature. I always put the thread link with a description. Monday I generaly post a waiting thread....then if there's an event, you can find out in the thread. So, check my signature...it's like a billboard for what's going on. Do some devices not see signatures? Then oops. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow this update is so great!! I just had to buy the purse with moving bat wings!!!
    Love the Halloween-themed items!!
    And there are these teasers... wow!!! Nai: I see fangs...

IMG_0415_zpsa2vml4my.jpeg

IMG_0419_zpswld8wxxw.jpeg

I am IN LOVE with the doll's eye color and eyeshadow color, the one holding the baby!!! Would look so AWESOME on my doll... ❤️
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I noticed that now they introduced the gym in downtown the transport button is again over our dolls, please fix that, cause it looks so ugly!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love all the cash items....that's feeding my "Buy Me" urge for now..but just to be on the safe side, I'm getting giftcards when I go out, we haven't had a Kim's Kloset in a while. And I know those baby costumes, and our other Star items.....time to take a deep breath. The season begins soon....can you smell it in the air? Hey I'm going to put together some graphics to post in Kims thread for her birthday. I'll make some, I'll get some online, There are plenty of Happy Birthday pics to post. What do you think? Lets show her some birthday love?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    I am IN LOVE with the doll's eye color and eyeshadow color, the one holding the baby!!! Would look so AWESOME on my doll... ❤️

Ohhh I didn't even notice that! I wonder if that makeup will be an earnable or gift box item during the Halloween weekend event. I hope so!
    Hi Charlotte. If you're ever unsure....look at the 1st line and link in my signature. I always put the thread link with a description. Monday I generaly post a waiting thread....then if there's an event, you can find out in the thread. So, check my signature...it's like a billboard for what's going on. Do some devices not see signatures? Then oops. ;(

I will remember that, Koko.. thank you. :) I read Kalinda's note about there not being an event (on Monday, I think?) and didn't visit the forum again until this morning. I didn't even know to expect an update.
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello everyone! I'm new on the forum, well I've been visiting the forum for a while, but now I decided to come here because I need to ask if anyone had trouble receiving the call from Kim, Maria or Simon after the update, because I didn't receive any calls, the gym is still locked and didn't receive any new storylines either, can someone help me please???
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hello everyone! I'm new on the forum, well I've been visiting the forum for a while, but now I decided to come here because I need to ask if anyone had trouble receiving the call from Kim, Maria or Simon after the update, because I didn't receive any calls, the gym is still locked and didn't receive any new storylines either, can someone help me please???

Welcome Valentina! :o I asked Kalinda(GLU moderator) the same thing yesterday. This is her actual reply

✪✪✪

You need to complete the fitness goals first. If you think you did and you keep playing the game for awhile after the 5.6 update was released without getting a call, you can contact support from the app.

Kalinda
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Hi Valentina, normally for a gameplay question, you should look around in FAQ & Support and see if anyone else has posted about that. If not, feel free to start your own thread with your questions.

In this case, in order to get the call for the Gym storyline, you must have completed the StarStyle Fitness goal. That came in the Rome update, and we worked with Kim to put together a fitness program. If you think you're eligible, but you still didn't get the call, please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from the game so they can help.

Meanwhile, even though you joined a while ago, since this is your entry into the forum

Welcome.jpgto the forum. Very nice to meet you :)

ETA: Great Minds Syndra :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Valentina and welcome. You also have to be level 16 or higher as well has completing the StarStyle Fitness goal.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Valentina and welcome. You also have to be level 16 or higher as well has completing the StarStyle Fitness goal.

Thank you for sharing the information about completing the fitness goal SugarK. I have been wondering for the longest on why I haven't received the call yet. I have the fitness goal lined up right now, and will complete it after the event. Not that it matters at this point, because I decided not to get the gym anyway. And thank you for providing the answer to our problem Kalinda. The advantage of having a Glu member on the forum is that we can sometimes get answers faster here than waiting for a response to a ticket we put in. I placed a ticket in yesterday and the person showed that he/she didn't even read it, because they asked questions I already provided answers to when explaining my issue. Also, welcome Valentina! We are really glad to have you here on the forum! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    You're welcome Queenie. Kalinda actually provided that information to me in the FAQ forum. I thought the same thing, I waited until I finished the event and I'll do the fitness quest and hopefully get the call, even though I probably won't purchase the gym just yet either.
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing the information about completing the fitness goal SugarK. I have been wondering for the longest on why I haven't received the call yet. I have the fitness goal lined up right now, and will complete it after the event. Not that it matters at this point, because I decided not to get the gym anyway. And thank you for providing the answer to our problem Kalinda. The advantage of having a Glu member on the forum is that we can sometimes get answers faster here than waiting for a response to a ticket we put in. I placed a ticket in yesterday and the person showed that he/she didn't even read it, because they asked questions I already provided answers to when explaining my issue. Also, welcome Valentina! We are really glad to have you here on the forum! :)
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks everyone for answering me and for the warm welcome 😊 I haven't finished the StarStyle fitness goal yet so it doesn't matter. I was a little bit worried about not receiving new storylines after the update, but I'm ok now.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Has it been discussed whether or not the Halloween items will be disappearing on November 1 like they did last year? There aren't any pumpkin icons in the closet to indicate that they're limited edition, so I'm not sure what to expect. Can we get some clarification? :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Any update on when the update is coming out for kindle fire? I didn't get the midweek event either!! : (