GLU PLEASE REMOVE 4K box PETITION!!!

Comments

• A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I came a bit late and I didn't see the thread, but I'm down too. It's a waste earning some cash you earn by doing two or three gigs rather than a possible wardrobe item you can hardly get..
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This was my free box from last weekend's event :mad: I was so angry I couldn't even post or comment on it at that time!! 4 cash boxes on a weekend event :mad: Now I'm ready to sign!!!!!

image_zps5rifjt7z.jpeg
  • anaa0anaa0 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Count me in.
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I want the 4K cash option removed to...

I use to pay for boxes but not anymore...

I have gotten enough 4K cash boxes in a row, I'm still on an unwanted streak...

At least add more opportunities to get the event box items if It's not removed.

Not event point, not k collection items, not energy, and definitely NOT CASH!!
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Count me in too.

Today im disgusted by the throwback boxes. I work to get the points and then get money in them. Two today after spending 20 koins to open another box. All other boxes contained clothing items and shoes. This is just unfair and really really sketchy and dishonest on Glu's part. I just want to tell them to F off sometimes. Especially after taking $10 of actual real money the day before.
    And the show your style events where the women's items cost almost twice as much as the men's items to participate. Glu you are a huge disappointment.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    14 months since this petition
    Help us, Glu.

Dear Glu,

I am sure you are aware of the amount of dissatisfaction and frustration that we players get from receiving $4000 KCash prize from the event gift boxes that we paid 40 KStar for. This has been going on for a very long time and it may continue on if nobody does anything about it. Minne623 has very kindly started this peition and many of us, your valued players, have since signed it. Below is the full list of names of the people who signed the petition to remove $4000 KCash prize from the 40 KStar Event Gift Boxes. We hope you hear our voices.

P.S. Please also consider the fact that 50 energy and daily gift box items aren't all that favorable either.

Thank you.

We have 143 names and counting.
    Thank you so much everyone!

*I am using your forum name and not GC/ Google+*

01. Minne623
    02. TrevorActor
    03. Danielle_Models
    04. HollySisk
    05. Cassiegirl1954
    06. DMV_Doll
    07. Eselletea
    08. Vats
    09. Maricruzcastro
    10. LuzVarias
    11. kokokokonut
    12. KatePillgrim
    13. Melimda119
    14. Charli
    15. Megannita
    16. Danni
    17. Chanrin
    18. CatherineBay
    19. kkh.isabellagrace
    20. Twiztidrose
    21. hoodstar9
    22. AliBryant
    23. Angie7680
    24. wolfandbutler
    25. Jamidream
    26. Zoyechka
    27. Jd45313
    28. Serendipity
    29. Suki
    30. Lyanna
    31. trufflebutter
    32. Sayu
    33. Carol Davida
    34. Katherine.
    35. Dannilion
    36. EternalLove
    37. TaddyXC
    38. Naimonster
    39. Cherrey
    40. Madz
    41. Evenstar __
    42. kkh_Laila
    43. Katinkae
    44. AmyT
    45. Mklove
    46. Chiyo
    47. itsmauro
    48. Lia
    49. *M*O*N*S*T*E*R*
    50. WildHeart
    51. SabinaC
    52. ChristyKay
    53. mikaylachimo
    54. Mauve
    55. CherryHollywood
    56. xXLucyXx
    57. Marshybeans
    58. LykkeSkye
    59. lespritdescalier
    60. mrsarchuleta89
    61. Reginaa
    62. QueenCookie
    63. nebula macaron
    64. Lxtwn
    65. ChicCharlotte
    66. Vinn4311
    67. Kupkakez_
    68. Mani86
    69. PicKing_69
    70. ponylatte
    71. marir222
    72. SarahUK
    73. evelynethemachine
    74. Wish
    75. lalaloveyou
    76. IvyB
    77. HoneyRaven
    78. Kittycatlady05
    79. miss_myrtille
    80. Gatsby
    81. SassyVogeutte
    82. PolkaDot
    83. BabySimmo93
    84. Keia
    85. seriouslyfluffy
    86. Tephie88
    87. fairenough
    88. czarina
    89. Bekahrowley_x
    90. EllieFox
    91. Clara_UK
    92. KaylaJ
    93. kateliciously
    94. bladeoo
    95. BNJRING
    96. Amorot
    97. xxTrinePrincessxx
    98. Violetta
    99. Tarabella08
    100. maltan
    101. Aleksandra
    102. kdominique
    103. Brandon Lee Santos
    104. Snap
    105. yeticakes
    106. TTemb
    107. cupcake43040
    108. timothysperry12
    109. Sweetpeaindy
    110. elizabae
    111. unique123
    112. RandomlySimple
    113. BobbieM
    114. kidliberal
    115. bellalinda13
    116. Spleen
    117. CrystalDiamond
    118. Julliette
    119. Keem
    120. Rumpelstilzchen
    121. Magriatrix
    122. Laralu529
    123. littletoes
    124. amberxsapphire
    125. isabeau
    126. Fin
    127. TaiaS
    128. NQueen331
    129. VidaBoheme
    130. katiealexandraa
    131. Camila[Black]
    132. Angeline & Jon
    133. Fluffybunny
    134. urnxo
    135. Sappho
    136. Syndra x
    137. ItsLucien
    138. Val_
    139. A-lister
    140. SugarK
    141. anna0
    142. Darktracy
    143. CloudyPiano
    PM to add
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Count me in too.

Today im disgusted by the throwback boxes. I work to get the points and then get money in them. Two today after spending 20 koins to open another box. All other boxes contained clothing items and shoes. This is just unfair and really really sketchy and dishonest on Glu's part. I just want to tell them to F off sometimes. Especially after taking $10 of actual real money the day before.
    And the show your style events where the women's items cost almost twice as much as the men's items to participate. Glu you are a huge disappointment.

ALL THIS.

I'm so disappointed some weekends... last time I stopped playing for 6 months.
  • oliviahaleoliviahale Registered Users 7 Posts
    Count me in, please!
  • Anna_mmAnna_mm Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please add me to this list! I don't open a lot of boxes during weekend events precisely because of these ****py 4K boxes. Paying 40 stars to get 4000 Kash is ridiculous. Come on Glu, you're actually losing money and alienating paying customers with these boxes!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Honestly guys I've given up with this. Don't think it's ever gonna happen. We haven't heard a word yet from Glu about this....
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Would just like to say again, I don't spend a lot of kstars on these boxes because the risk of getting just kash is just way too great. I don't think I've ever bought one, in fact. 40 kstars is a lot of money for me, and I want to know that it'll be worth it if I spend.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think I'm going to go back to my not opening the extra gift boxes. They feel like they have gotten worse in the past few months. This past weekend I looked at 3 palettes and not one had the pants in it and I ended up only winning the hair after a ridiculous amount of boxes. I get it shouldn't be easy to win everything but the boxes were full of kash and energy and one weekend item.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yup. Since the petition started, Glu has made MORE of the boxes into $4000 slots. They don't care. This is the opposite of caring.

I used to spend on boxes but have stopped. No more taking chances. Stop buying boxes people!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    it's a major petition and GLU needs to take action. Don't be blind.. Don't be blind.. I pray this $4000 be removed before the start of 2017 for God's sake. 🙅
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    Glu, you're not getting it. I stopped buying your boxes. If I spend my kstars, I buy pets or things from the closet because that way, I get something I actually want. If you want to keep putting this **** in the palette, then charge fewer stars (10 kstars is reasonable and I would spend that). Or else give us some better odds for 40 kstars. Until this changes and I see some evidence in the forum, I'm not spending a single star on your boxes. That removes a lot of the fun from the game and I know I will lose interest one of these days and stop playing. Conversely, I will spend MORE ACTUAL MONEY if I'm happy. I'm pretty surprised at this poor business decision because the kardashians are awesome businesswomen. Do they even know how bad this is? Because I don't think they would go along with this if they knew. Makes me think they really don't follow this business, they only let Glu use their name and don't really care about the product.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    The K&K TB petition worked so HOPEFULLY KKH TB works as well. I'm sick of only getting as far as the second box although sometimes I struggle and manage to get TB box it's a LOT of work for one box . Plz GLU remove the 4K box!
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    I could not agree more - and while I'm at it - I would like to generalize a bit more and add this thought.

In my opinion; any box that costs 40 K stars to open should not have:
    1 - ENERGY in ANY amount. Yes energy is valuable to me - but not $4.00 Cdn valuable.....
    2 - Kash in ANY amount. Fact is the ONE thing that is EASY to get on KKH is $. K Stars are dolled out in ones & twos; energy is also harder to get then $....For Petes sake - what part of :

PLEASE DO NOT PUT KASH IN BOXES THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!!!

HAS NOT YET REACHED THE GLU GODS.....????? This petition has been going on for years..Does anyone ever read our requests??

3 - ****py DGB level prizes (as in the fugly dresses with matching purses; the boring high waisted pants, the hideous sports bras.. (why oh why are there so many of them???) That is anything with a white box/yellow ribbon icon. Those are daily gift box prizes - they are worth 10 Kstars - they belong in daily gift boxes; not in something that costs 4 times that!!!

IN MY OPINION; CONTENTS OF 40 KSTAR BOXES SHOULD BE STUFF WORTH 40 KSTARS- 50% EVENT ITEMS & 50% OTHER ITEMS - PERIOD. AFTER ALL THESE ARE VIRTUAL ITEMS - PLEASE DONT TRY TO TELL ME THAT YOU CANT AFFORD IT - LOL...
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    kpblenQ.png

From a couple of weeks ago. Seriously??! Three years Glu. Three years and it is STILL here.

Since the KKH team loves the prize so much then either put it in the daily boxes OR for those of us with this VIP subscription:

t3cCakm.png

Just give us the $4,000 since you blatantly ignored us with the VIP subscriber update AND do not give us anything else.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Please add my name to the list!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm gonna add my name to the list
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would like to sign the petition too! It's so very frustrating and has kept me from spending K-stars on boxes many times before.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Cosigned! It feels like such a punch to the stomach to spend your stars on an extra box and get $4k for it. Just teaches me not to spend the stars, therefore spending less real money on stars. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LMAO that we have been asking for this for 4 years. Oh, Glu....
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    hoodstar9 said:
    kpblenQpng  

Hi there, monkey!  #Monkeyversary
    iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Add me to the petition. 

- Monica L
    iOS Doll 

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg if they actually did this I would be so happy
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    but considering we’ve been asking for four years... yikes lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Lol at me being the same tired person I was 3 years ago. #boycottpurchases 😂

Seriously, the 4000 boxes. Can we at least get some inflation pay raises up in here? That was a joke. Cash is useless.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It’s been four years glu and in that time you’ve introduced kollections and diamonds and basically made the game unfair for majority of players. 
    You would absolutely make more money if you listened to the people who play the game!!!!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Sign me up!