⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Can you put this fur hat in Throwback box?azp_brZVn2Q.jpg
  • wwindflowerwwindflower Registered Users 1 Posts
    Create a separate tab for bought clothes!!!! It's very hard to choose a look with all of the non bought clothes around.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I would like to suggest some different names for NPC characters.
    I mean look, the Kardashians are half-Armenian, with an Armenian last name. LA (and the rest of the world) is full of people from many different backgrounds. So I would like to suggest that some names enter the random name generator for the game; less "Jack Johnson", "Emily Smith", etc. Maybe give us something that reflects society's diversity better?
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I would like to suggest some different names for NPC characters.
    I mean look, the Kardashians are half-Armenian, with an Armenian last name. LA (and the rest of the world) is full of people from many different backgrounds. So I would like to suggest that some names enter the random name generator for the game; less "Jack Johnson", "Emily Smith", etc. Maybe give us something that reflects society's diversity better?

And at the same time, less Borts.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Jam KardashianJam Kardashian Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Gray hair option for avatars PLEASE
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    - ability to 'friend zone' NPCs who only offer to start a romantic relationship

- as stated before in this thread, closet organization

- some sort of reward for voting in the Show Your Style Events; along the lines of 1 event point per 10 votes or a similar ratio

- less frequent calls from your spouse/sig. other for dates
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    I would actually really like some new lipstick and hair colours!

also can we get another agent? I can't with Simon anymore :rolleyes:
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I second more lipstick colors!
    And also change the eye make up options so that the colors other than nude and black don't look like a 4 year old played make-up parlor....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    - the ability to change the eye makeup color on the NARS eyes available for purchase
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey Glu. Quick suggestion for the guys' sale items or gift box items. I just started a guy's game and I'd love to buy some different facial hair. I know there's a long beard out there and a shorter, messier beard from past events. Please, please add the shorter one to the sale! Needing some whiskers in my life.
    I would really like for Ray Powers to change what he says about my relationship, I can't stand to see him tweet "X and Y, ADOPTING A HORSE!" (*** does that mean anyway??)
    "Y: I had to lock down X's strong eyebrow game!" (Really? lame)
    "W and Z broke up! But does X have anything to do with it?" (No dumbass, I don't even know who these people are)

Why not something less lame like

"Hollywood golden couple X and Y seen out in NYC!"

"X seen on a romantic dinner with her gorgeous husband in Florence!"

"Is X pregnant? She wasn't drinking at Oak last night!"

etc.
    One thing that would also be cool, is that during events the order of actions that you take matters. For instance during acting gigs, you have
    Rough take
    First take
    Second take
    Third take
    Perfect take

and just make it so that once you get perfect take, you get more fans? Or something. And have that for everything. Like for appearances, etc too... it would add another dimension to just tapping mindlessly to finish.
    It would be nice if the new houses weren't just one-room... it's actually exciting to explore a new home, and kind of disappointing that they are so small :(
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    I'd love to be able to rearrange my closet. Store (pack away) items that I don't want or don't wear (maybe even Ebay them like Kim?? Sell them back for Kash or Kstars??)

But at least I'd love to be able to bring the items that I love, my go-to items to the top of my closet and not have to scroll for 10 minutes to find an item.

And Gifts, I'm sure a lot of people have asked for better gifts, it's so dull not being able to gift hair styles and make up, and only have two new gift options in an update is really poor too...

(love the throwback items! I love the chance to win items that I've missed in the past)

Thanks! ❤️
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
    Also it's frustrating when you level up at a point in the game where you're almost on a full tank, energy-wise, and so the gift of full energy doesn't mean anything. It should add on the maximum amount irrespective of how much energy you already have, if your max energy is 46 & you're on 45 when you level up, it really should add another 46 on top of that 45 and not just a measly 1
    One last thing... it's really easy to choose the wrong venue, by accident, when you're in Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood choosing which house you're going to film in. It's really easy to choose the wrong one, it's super sensitive (iOS) so can you give a back track option please (or make it less sensitive) it's frustrating if you accidentally choose a house while you're scrolling because you then have to complete the task, there's no going back to choose the right one. Thanks! ❤️
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I would like a way to distinguish temporary event quests from regular ones. I have at least 3-4 quests open at any one time and it would be helpful to know which ones I need to finish before they go away.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Can our significant other please give gifts too? It's great that you've now got them to pay for the odd date, but it would also be great if they left little surprises, like anniversary gifts in our homes every so often too. Thanks
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    It would be really cool if our dolls could wear fingerless gloves!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It would be nice if our dolls had fur coats since they don't have any coats to wear. Also you could like add these nice purses into the game.
    Like for an example
    Fur coats
    https://postimg.org/image/qy7i962b3/
    https://postimg.org/image/ev6ewqsyl/
    https://postimg.org/image/47l2yu2sn/
    Purses
    https://postimg.org/image/w4r3v0byj/
    https://postimg.org/image/nbsdis6h7/
  • bunsbuns Registered Users 1 Posts
    - change body type
    - more skin colors
    - more hair colors
    - make separate tab for clothes you own vs. clothes you can buy
    - an undo option in closet so we can switch between items without having to scroll again
    - choose/design outfits for models in fashion shows, events, etc.
    - multiple furnishing options in homes
    - more clothing choices for contacts
    - more throwback items for sale
    - more color choices with clothes
    - jackets that can be worn over any shirt
    - thigh high boots and leggings can be worn with shorts, not just skirts
    - more high waisted shorts
    - fewer male contacts only interested in dating when you don't date men
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    These are some great suggestions Happy15 and buns and welcome to the forum. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    These are some great suggestions Happy15 and buns and welcome to the forum. :)
    Thank you for liking my suggestions. These fur coats would look fabulous on the dolls.
  • supremechantelsupremechantel Registered Users 1 Posts
    - more ethnic hairstyles (for example long afro hair, or senegalese twists. those would be perfect. )
  • Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    -Yes other muscular body types for guys too
    -And guys can go TOPLESS!
    -More hot guys encounter as well maybe?

Somebody has to say this, great game anyway!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Put a reality show icon (like the party icon) in homes you can film reality shows in

OR

Transport our dolls back to the Hollywood studio after finished filming a reality show

This will make it easier when doing back to back reality shows.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Put a reality show icon (like the party icon) in homes you can film reality shows in

OR

Transport our dolls back to the Hollywood studio after finished filming a reality show

This will make it easier when doing back to back reality shows.

This is what I've been wanting!! It would make things SOO much easier!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

Hi. Every so often we bring down the original post explaining the intent of this thread, to remind you to please keep this for your suggestions in short easy to read form to make it easier for Glu to look over the thread for our latest suggestions. That means please no discussion of other people's suggestions, just post yours and keep the line moving. :) Thanks for your help.

My current suggestions:
    1. Revamp Wardrobe
    2. More shades available for make up hair and Skin
    3. Rings for the other hand
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    - A button you tap that takes you straight to the bottom of the section of the closet that you're in.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    -Yes other muscular body types for guys too
    -And guys can go TOPLESS!
    -More hot guys encounter as well maybe?

Somebody has to say this, great game anyway!

Yes, i'm waiting shirtless option/clothing variant for male too. It's really need.