In another thread we were talking about how our addiction has pushed us into the Darkside (Funside) of KK:H
We came up with a list of 10 or so signs that you've arrived.
♡Ten Plus Signs that you've happily crossed to the DarkSide ♡
- You start playing on more than one device
- You dream about the game.
- When asked what you'd like for a present.....you ask for gift cards for Google Play / iTunes
- You point at the tv and say "my doll has that dress" when watching TMZ or access Hollywood.
- You look at real people in the world around you and say "she looks like a character in my game."
- If Customer Care was a telephone number - you'd have them on speed dial
- If you mentally calculate how many event points you receive after every gig & how long it will take you to complete an event.
- If you wake up during weekends and look at the game and say "but I thought I won that last night!"
- When you make the move from long time lurking to active poster.
- The ability to justify spending more than $5 or $10 on the k-stars.
Give me a few minutes, and I'll copy more of the posts on this subject over. So, tell us how you first realized you were a Darksider.
Fun thing about the Darkside....every player is just a tap or two away. muhahahaha
Oh, my fave...when I decided to start tanking up with water before bed, to make sure I'd get up in the middle of the night. Depending on what time I get up....I either stay up and wait for Go Time.....Glu's 5:00a.m. Eastern Event starts are like the ringing of the bell for the opening of the stock exchange. So...I altered my body habits to adjust my inner time clock for the game.
Hey, it's good for you. The Hydration... the obsession well that's just the cherry on top of it all.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟