Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Happy birthday Kim. :)

And everyone else, I've lost track of how many ^_^;
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Happy birthday Lia and Camila!! I hope you both have an amazing birthday/weekend <3

And thank you, Kalinda for the spoilers!!

Things start to get soooo exciting this time of year! I love it :) I'll have to try to be on here more often again! It's so much fun to share and see what everyone gets! I also love hearing about how everyone's holidays are going! It really is the best time of the year <3 it's probably also the last year I'll get any sleep for a while hahaha :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Omg...I was coming in here to say "what ever happened with the event?!" But just now I remembered Brazil just got into the summer time so I guess now the event starts 1 hour later. Geee...that was scary. I'm loving the dress!

Hello everyone!!! lol I'm not much in here anymore because life is a lot at the moment but I do love you guys and miss yah all.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yesss 2 minutes again the event will be started.... Happy grinding everyoneeeeee
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Camila, I am the worst ever. I typod your Birthday Graphic. Bad Koko.. I'm a dope sometimes. I'll make it vetter than ever. Um, Happy Birthday Dolls, Happy Birthday Kim. Event's open let's tap
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I'm too lazy to add screenshots but I'm so excited about the prizes for this event so I'm determined to win everything since I rarely get to finish events!
    It's only been 22 minutes and I already have 98/150 stars towards the earrings because I planned this ahead of time. I'm so lucky I got the heels in my giftbox!! Almost picked some energy instead- pheeww! Good luck everyone!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I'm too lazy to add screenshots but I'm so excited about the prizes for this event so I'm determined to win everything since I rarely get to finish events!
    It's only been 22 minutes and I already have 98/150 stars towards the earrings because I planned this ahead of time. I'm so lucky I got the heels in my giftbox!! Almost picked some energy instead- pheeww! Good luck everyone!

I'm up to 102/150, haven't been so excited to grind for an event in a long time! The tappables were such a nice surprise yesterday evening as I was finishing the midweekend event, I think they're the best ever, and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I gasped when I saw the earnable dress in Kalinda's spoilers, it is stunning and I can't wait to have it! I got the bracelet in my free box - I like it, it's versatile and it helps with points of course. I'm loving this event so far, thank you Glu!

Happy birthday to Kim and to all on the forum also celebrating their birthdays this weekend! I hope everyone here gets what they want :)
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    How do you get so many stars in such a short time?! D:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    HBCamila.gif

Happy Birthday for real Camila. I am so sorry. You ever grow up spelling something one way for family? When it pops up differently, the eye is blind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Here is my full-of-BS box. THREE WHITE BOX ITEMS. THREE! At least the 50 energy got me some event points. Ugh.

pyyq8

(My pictures still won't post, anyone have any ideas what to do?)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I won the dress in my free box!
    I'm so happy, although those simple white stilettos we've been asking for would come in very handy now.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KateGreyKateGrey Registered Users 4 Posts
    For me, I use the pets. So I get a full new bar of energy every 4 hours (instead of buying clothes with kstar I decided to buy pets that would help me gain the clothes later, if that makes sense?). I only do reality shows at Calabasas mansion, so it's 24 points with a full energy bar plus 8 guests points. Adding that to the bonus pet it's 60 points every four hours. And if I get lucky and got some item on my free box there's that as well. Hope this helps.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Whats the bst way to finish this event?:) filming my show? Or?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I'm doing 3 hour reality shows in Calabasas. You can knock it off in 18 or 19 energy if you don't run into nothing but an 8 energy task, when you need one more star. But, even so, they are the best. 4 guests, then either 4 Energy task, or 2 1 energy tasks in the BD, or....that dreaded nothing but 8s at the end. then it takes mid 20s. But. do those, then after you get an item or 2, do the event 6 hour tasks for Birthday Storyline.

Also, remember that your reality co stars will give you 2 Event Stars instead of one, once you have an event item.

Please tell me you have calabasas? If not, the 3 hour in the Hollywood Apartment isn't much more. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Val_ wrote: »
    Here is my full-of-BS box. THREE WHITE BOX ITEMS. THREE! At least the 50 energy got me some event points. Ugh.

pyyq8

there should be a ' .jpg .gif .png ' some extension at the end of your post. Let me see if I can help. otherwise, you did fine except for leaving the dot something off the end.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Love the items,
    Wish I could do the event,
    Happy Birthday Kim!
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
    Val_ wrote: »

pyyq8

fOUtElg.jpg

Ok, got it. Val, don't copy the page url or whatever you copied. On the page at imgur, Right click the picture, and select Copy Link location THen come here, tap the image icon in the text box header of your message....and insert that copied link.

you try.

oh, and btw. I feel for you with that palette. You did have 2 event items, and at least it was 2 event items and 6 energy, cash.... of course, picking the energy didn't help. But one thing about energy....it helps you earn more points. (as if that's any consolation)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sappho wrote: »
    How do you get so many stars in such a short time?! D:

I've been doing 3hr reality shows in Calabasas, I had Rapid Recharge running for my first ones and just tapped every single thing which dropped, which cuts down on time a lot! I think I did about four shows from just having a full energy bar and then tapping round all the extra California tappables and pets, and after that flew round a bit tapping my other pets and some other locations for further energy. I can't keep up that level of effort for long without a break, though! :)
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    fOUtElg.jpg

Ok, got it. Val, don't copy the page url or whatever you copied. On the page at imgur, Right click the picture, and select Copy Link location THen come here, tap the image icon in the text box header of your message....and insert that copied link.

you try.

oh, and btw. I feel for you with that palette. You did have 2 event items, and at least it was 2 event items and 6 energy, cash.... of course, picking the energy didn't help. But one thing about energy....it helps you earn more points. (as if that's any consolation)

Aaah thanks! :) That makes sense. I'll do that next time!! :D

Yeah the energy was an ok consolation prize, I'd rather have that than the white box items, but it's annoying that I keep getting them in the weekend event boxes! I wish they would stay in the dailies :(
    I would have loved the white dress, but I'm just not willing to spend that amount of K-stars to end up with basic items...
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Bitten by the $4000 box after spending 40 koins......again.
    Thanks for ****ping on me again, glu.
    I foolishly thought maybe this weekend would be different.
    An FYI for everyone...I've just watched some videos and got a surprise...the double Kstars from offers weekend is back!!
    Bitten by the $4000 box after spending 40 koins......again.
    Thanks for ****ping on me again, glu.
    I foolishly thought maybe this weekend would be different.

Awww, I'm sorry CloudyPiano. (better not shorten your name like I did with AppleP, or a few others) But....
    Happy Birthday Cloudy Piano.

I don't know if you saw it, but I made you a special birthday card.

HaooyBDCloudyPiano.jpg

And there were some others from yesterday.

And, we'll have a lot on online cake this weekend.. We have 3 Birthday Girls and holding. ANyone else Birthdaying this weekend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Happy event weekend everyone!

I got the dress which my free box which is awesome, and managed to get the shoes hoping for the bracelet with my next box. I'm done chasing, but am so in love with the dress and hair, I'm just going to grind it out now.

Has anyone else noticed the tapables are being very generous with energy? Especially all the birthday decorations. I seem to be getting a ton more energy from tapping around and they are regenerating really quickly. That should be helpful in completing this!

Good luck everyone!
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    OMG guys I can't believe that I'm half way done with the event already. I just finished getting the earnable dress and this was mostly due to me getting 100 from the gift boxes. I will post the screenshots later after I get out of school. I wonder if I will be able to finish the event in less than a day. Besides VIP weekends, this will be the fastest I ever finished an event. :)

Question: Does anyone know if watching the videos for Rapid Recharge reduces the number of videos you can watch for K stars? I noticed that whenever I watch videos for RR I can only watch 3 or 4 videos for K stars. So, I went a whole day without doing the RR and watched K star videos this morning was able to get around 15 videos. (The K stars in the special offers haves doubled by the way.) If this is the case, then I rather watch videos for K stars instead of energy.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    W9vwcAf.jpg
    Got all the earnables! I bought quite a few boxes and got a lot of 30 event points so that was really handy. Love the dress and hair!
    Congratulations Minji. I guess the Reality show suggestion helped. Yesterday when you heard 5Star you were worried that getting Gigs from Simon would be a drain. ;) Told ya the tv show counted. I am copying this over to the fashion show too. Don't for get to show us your GB looks. I'm rocking the dress right now in 2 of my games so far, and the weekend is so so young.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    4Ykevju.png?1

Not an event item but I like it
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just started an hour ago and half way to the earrings! Little disappointed though I got 50 energy in my box and I bought 3 more and got a red top, black top, and 4,000, I was really hoping for some of the special items hopefully if I try again I'll get lucky.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »
    An FYI for everyone...I've just watched some videos and got a surprise...the double Kstars from offers weekend is back!!

awesome!

now... do i even have videos to watch lol
    PM to add
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Guys do you know if after setting the party for Kim do we get a present from her? Last year we got a dress if i remember good.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)