Weekend Fashion Show 10/21/16- Glam for Kim's Birthday Party

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Keep the birthday wishes coming for Kim!

Oct_21_Exclusive_17_IAP.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Here's what we can win and earn! Happy Birthday Kim! Here's how we dress for your parties!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    File_Oct_21_6_16_29_AM.jpg

AppleP got the dress right off the bat.....then she went digging for more. Bad done....now moving on for shoes and that Gift Box Bling!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    W9vwcAf.jpg
    Got all the earnables! I bought quite a few boxes and got a lot of 30 event points so that was really handy. Love the dress and hair!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey's weekend look is simple and white :)

6HWuekU.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

6HWuekU.jpg

I really love those shoes. Are they from a past event?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    They are from the KKG/KKH Krossover event.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    They are from the KKG/KKH Krossover event.

Thank you. :)

And now presenting the birthday girl with her best friend!

mj8VjuIh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    IMG_1550.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Cherrey wrote: »

6HWuekU.jpg
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Queenie's right. Those shoes look great. I got them and I have to admit Cherrey, aside from the dress they came with, I have never been able to pair them well with another dress. Thank you. You solved a dressing dilemma Cherrey, thank you. :)

Everyone is really rocking the looks in the Birthday Event. Just gorgous outfits.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here is the other pic of Kim and Neko. :)

4C8lQEah.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1477089450252.jpg

Took a break from the forum now I'm back! HBD KIM! Everyone looks smashing of course! Cherrey those shoes are perfect for that dress, it's the perfect matching shade of white!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I love this dress, but how hard is it to find shoes that don't show under it? I tried flats but they stick out the side :(

8SF1trz.jpg

Also I love the squinty background cat so hard.
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1477089450252.jpg

Took a break from the forum now I'm back! HBD KIM! Everyone looks smashing of course! Cherrey those shoes are perfect for that dress, it's the perfect matching shade of white!

welcomebackgolddark.gif
    Vida, Welcome back Doll. You look lovely as usual.

Here's AppleP with Max Rockatansky..........Doesn't she look gorg?
    File_Oct_22,_6_23_21_AM.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Queenie, Kara looks great in those outfits with Kim. I absolutely love the feminine, lacy, feathered dress,
    Happy Birthday Kim

birthdaybeargif.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just love love looooove this event!!!
    I bought the Shop My Closet and won the dress in my mystery box! All dresses are just sooooo gorgeous!!

IMG_0624_zpsji3v8ogv.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Here's mine. I don't usually experiment with different hairstyles, but I liked it for this.

IMG_0258.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Happy birthday Kim!
    Thanks for the amazing earnables and Kim's closet this weekend!

iejxbm.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Queenie's right. Those shoes look great. I got them and I have to admit Cherrey, aside from the dress they came with, I have never been able to pair them well with another dress. Thank you. You solved a dressing dilemma Cherrey, thank you. :)

Hahaha!! Glad I could help, Koko :D I love those shoes aswell! They look like they were made out of clouds. Your dolls look great by the way! I love how you always play with accessories. You are so good at it and every piece fits perfectly to the rest :)

Welcome back, Vida! Thank you! Your doll look stunning aswell! I love that platinum blonde hair with the dark roots. Looks so Nicki Minaj :rolleyes:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lisylis wrote: »
    I love this dress, but how hard is it to find shoes that don't show under it? I tried flats but they stick out the side :(

8SF1trz.jpg

Also I love the squinty background cat so hard.

But there's no Halloween bg's this year...?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow everyone is looking so glam! If my desktop was still on, I would make an edit of everyone slaying in these outfits together!
    tqbDZRJ.png

This is definitely one of the best events of this year for girls and guys!

I did a tribute to Kanye:
    eqymHSZ.png

Do you like my tribute Kanye?
    jyfTVNO.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats that jacket is so amazing! I LOVE IT!! Congrats and congrats to everyone else on their awesome items. I'm almost done the event too but have to go out for a while, so I'll probably complete it tonight :D woohooooo!!
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow everyone is looking so glam! If my desktop was still on, I would make an edit of everyone slaying in these outfits together!
    tqbDZRJ.png
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ofhdjo4DGI1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

I couldn't find a shoe I liked with the jacket and it drove me bonkers so I went light on the hair instead LMAO I also realized the shoes and top use the same pair of jeans but couldn't find others that I liked for these shoes so they both stay.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Wow Andrzej I love those outfits! The middle one has a bit of a George Michael vibe.

And I got the hair:

IMG_0267.jpg

By the way, I had to laugh when I first saw this dress and the matching white/gold version in the closet. It was so unexpected yet at the same time it made perfect sense that they'd be in there. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    What a joyous event! I absolutely love everything this week. I tried to chase the giftbox dress but I had very limited funds. Thank God for the earnable dress. It is stunning and I totally cannot wait to get divorced again so I can find another man and get married in this dress. I look and feel like Salma Hayek as a Las Vegas showgirl on her wedding day!

zv350k.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    image_3.jpeg

I'm thinking about divorcing my husband as well. The problem is I have literally been with him since February 2015.
    I wonder if that's a record, lol. He's my second husband. Is it really true that you can only get married 3 times?
    AppleP slowly raises her hand and says "October 2014 for me and Fabs"

f course, he hasn't changed his clothes since 2015, just before this look he was looking very much like Gavin Rossdale, from Bush, and married to Gwen Stefani which was very cool for a while. But, if he was still rocking that look, I'd have to kick his butt for starting up with our Nanny. But yeah, we married the night it was possible. I married him, and unbeknownst to me, he married me. I found that out when he sent me a wedding pic. But here we are 2 years later, going strong.
    File_Oct_23_8_54_37_AM.jpg

But I recall Leyshla having 5 I believe. I teased that she'd be the Liz Taylor of the Game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Kudos to all of you with long-term marriages! Mine never last more than a month or so. Those daily dates get on my nerves and whenever faced with giving up stars or breaking up, I always opt for the break-up. Also, I'm maxed out on baby goals so I haven't even visited my kids in a month. Someone should call child services on me.

Did anyone else feel a little over-dressed at Kim's birthday party? I showed up in my gorgeous new sheer, feathery gown and there was Kloe in her jeans and Kim and the rest in their everyday clothes. I guess the venue should've been a hint. Oh well.. I love that dress!

2wp8l68.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I get married every time there's a dating event lol. Then divorce them right after. I kept one long enough to get all the achievement gifts. I don't like the dating requirements when your doll is married. Now my game doesn't even bring it up :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you everyone for sharing the pics! Vats, I love your Kanye tribute! fantastic. Sappho, congrats on finishing the event! So much easier with the jet!

I won the dress in my free box and didn't spend the stars for my usual second, which turned out to be a mistake because I would have gotten the bracelet, which I really liked. Oh well, I got two great dresses from the event so I'm quite pleased.

kGsN9iJ.jpg?1oEhHAwG.jpg?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.