Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    She looks lovely KatieAlexandraA. I love that dress. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    For the first time ever I thought I'd pay some kstars to open some extra event boxes. And what do I get for my trouble? Just a bunch of freaking white box items. I mean seriously, at least put all the event items in the box so we have a decent chance. -_-

IMG_0252.jpeg

I guess my decision whether or not to buy me some extra kstars has been made for me - no way with odds like these. I am so disappointed with this game right now. Almost put me off the whole event, to be honest. I kinda feel like Glu is laughing at me right now. :/

Oh no that sucks :( so disappointing.... I've been where you are too. That box is bull****. I can't believe how many white items we're getting in the event boxes. It's a ****ing joke.
    I'd love the white event dress but there's no way I'm getting burned spending k-stars trying to get it.
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I'm a little over 100 points away from getting the hair. Has anyone finished the last event? Is there any special reward of some point, like k-stars or clothing?
    I'm just wondering if it's worth finishing right now? Or if I should just knock out some 8 hour gigs from old storylines since I can take my time now.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I'm a little over 100 points away from getting the hair. Has anyone finished the last event? Is there any special reward of some point, like k-stars or clothing?
    I'm just wondering if it's worth finishing right now? Or if I should just knock out some 8 hour gigs from old storylines since I can take my time now.

Without posting any spoilers, I would say it is definitely worth completing with only around 100 points to go, I was very pleasantly surprised when I completed it - in terms of event points at least! There are a couple of other thing a too, but no clothes and nothing worth getting very excited about.
    Just putting this here to say
    Happy Birthday Kim

File_Oct_22,_6_23_21_AM.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. It's 600 points to the earner gown. How many do you have so far, and have you finished the event tasks? i've finished 2, but have one more to complete the event. Good Luck. :)

Correction, thanks Daffodil - 300 event points to the dress, the hair is 600. :
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hi. It's 600 points to the earner gown. How many do you have so far, and have you finished the event tasks? i've finished 2, but have one more to complete the event. Good Luck. :)

It's 300 points to the gown, 600 to the hair
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Oh no that sucks :( so disappointing.... I've been where you are too. That box is bull****. I can't believe how many white items we're getting in the event boxes. It's a ****ing joke.
    I'd love the white event dress but there's no way I'm getting burned spending k-stars trying to get it.

I know right? It's 4 white items, 2 kash and only 2 actual event items. It's barely a fair chance. It's really offputting.

Anyway, I actually managed to get the earnable dress this time \o/ and I may actually have a shot at completing this event. :O
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts

Omg I thought it was an k-star event, not professional gigs! Lol
    I have 145 points so far and finished 2 tasks. Can't wait to get that dress!
    Thanks and good luck to you too!
    daffodil wrote: »
    It's 300 points to the gown, 600 to the hair

OMG, yes, you're so right. I shouldn open my eyes first. But what I also didn't catch, whas the poster asked how much she had to spend for the earnable dress, so I think that flew by me as well. I looked at my meter, saw 600, and rean with it. You're awesome Daffodill.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg I thought it was an k-star event, not professional gigs! Lol
    I have 145 points so far and finished 2 tasks. Can't wait to get that dress!
    Thanks and good luck to you too!

You're almost half way there. You can definitely do this. Make sure you do the 6 hour Event gigs. You meet Khloe, then Kourt, and then the party. After the party task (hope that's the last) you will get an additional bonus, usually a boatload of extra Event Stars. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    OMG, yes, you're so right. I shouldn open my eyes first. But what I also didn't catch, whas the poster asked how much she had to spend for the earnable dress, so I think that flew by me as well. I looked at my meter, saw 600, and rean with it. You're awesome Daffodill.

Well... uhh... I missed that as well... I guess you and I are equally blind, koko :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Kris will give you 2 k-stars. Yes, 2. Kourt will give you a big ball of XP, assuming you chose her for the last gig. Oh, and Kim thanks you and gives you sooooo many event stars, I don't even know how many but it's a ton.
    You remind me of the babe...
    daffodil wrote: »
    Well... uhh... I missed that as well... I guess you and I are equally blind, koko :D

But look, together we got it all! Forget a village....it takes a forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    EgbPAjA.png?1

Finished this morning yay! So happy with my new stuff, I didn't know that the jacket is Balmain, but it's funny how when they put a Balmain piece in the game I always fall in love with it!

As Megannita said, the rewards of Kim's B'day gigs were really nice, Kim gave me 50 extra points and at the end I got even more from the green tab.

Sweet:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    omg I am now at 540 points and I still have a day left WHAT IS THIS :O
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    omg I am now at 540 points and I still have a day left WHAT IS THIS :O

Yep, they made this event really easy to finish!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    So who is the best person to put in charge of the guest list? Kourtney or Khloe
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    So who is the best person to put in charge of the guest list? Kourtney or Khloe

I went with Kourtney and in the end I was awarded 2 K stars from Kris and a ton of event points from Kim.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I went with Kourtney and in the end I was awarded 2 K stars from Kris and a ton of event points from Kim.

Thanks NQueen331
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts

i chose khloe and only got 1 Kstar.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    i chose khloe and only got 1 Kstar.

I think it's because in the beginning when you meet up with Kris she said Kim wanted a party with only close friends and family while Khloe wanted to invite everyone she could to the party. That's why I went with Kourtney when Kris asked who should be in charge of the guest list.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ofhdjo4DGI1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

While I know in theory that this game's algorithm is randomized part of me couldn't help but feel like the game was being petty when it took away my 4 energy chat option and kept me from finishing the event with a full day left LMAO

Even so I'm glad that I finished so ahead and look forward to the final party even if I don't need those points anymore.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I think it's because in the beginning when you meet up with Kris she said Kim wanted a party with only close friends and family while Khloe wanted to invite everyone she could to the party. That's why I went with Kourtney when Kris asked who should be in charge of the guest list.
    Yeah that's what I did too. I actually screenshotted that initial conversation with Kris because I suspected it would be important later. In retrospect I should have saved the conversations with Khloe and Kourtney too, because when it came time to choose I couldn't remember much of what they said, I only vaguely remembered Khloe wanted to throw the biggest party she could so I went with Kourtney instead.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, I just want to say once again how much I am in love with this weekends earnables.. and Kim's picks! Both dresses are amazing! The hairs too! Jewels, shoes... just everything! I also hope to get the white dress and bag in a future throwback, since I am low on kstars now and didn't chase anything.

Thank you Kim and Glu, you made me love this game again. It's great to know that you listen to us!
    Kim, I hope you had an amazing birthday! Cheers to many more! xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can someone take a picture of Kim in these 2 outfits HERE and using the white background please!

Unfortunately I haven't hit the level to unlock Kim in those 2 outfits! PM me <3
    PM to add
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I finished the event this morning. It was pretty easy to finish. I went with Kourtney and got 2 K-stars and Kim gave 50 event points. At the party, you get a total of 100 event points (50 from Kim, 25 for the party, and 25 for completing the event-- unless my math is wrong!). I got 50 energy in my box, so that helped things. I didn't open any more boxes. Still burned by the last time I chased.

I decided to not purchase the SMC. My husband saw it and commented that it looked like C3PO, and now I can't unsee how much the bodice does, in fact, look like that.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok so I guess I did right by choosing Kourtney.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Also, it's double K-stars on the videos this week. Make sure you check out other offers in addition to the watch videos.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Can someone take a picture of Kim in these 2 outfits HERE and using the white background please!

Unfortunately I haven't hit the level to unlock Kim in those 2 outfits! PM me <3

Do you mean the Valentine's Day background? If so, here you go:

IMG_0679_zpspmmilakh.jpg

IMG_0680_zpsr6k6pi9a.jpg

If you meant a different background, please let me know!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________