Special Actions on Reality Shows

KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
Hello everyone!
One of my favorite features that were added to the game quite recently is the ability to film our Reality TV shows in the houses we own around the world. I earned a lot of KStars for completing the achievements connected to the houses and that always helps. But I can't figure out what actions help completing the achievements in several houses. Maybe someone has the same problem and in this thread we can share what special action each house has?
I hope it's not against forum rules or anything.
I am struggling with filming TV shows in Milan (illustrious in Italy), Paris (France fan fav), and Dubai (Dubai darling). I can't figure out what actions help filling the achievement meter and what triggers them to appear. I hope someone can help me!
My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Angeline & Jon found the actions which advance the achievements but for the life of me I cannot find where it was posted. I think it's the "unfiltered comment" action. There may be another one too
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Usually the actions are in the second room. Or where the pet is. They are called: "Confide to audience" , "Unfiltered comment", "Dish on rival" or something like that. Only do the smaller actions what require 1 or 2 or 4 energy around the area and wait that the actions reappear. At least that's what I do.
    At some places the achievements are more difficult to accomplish, like Italy. Haven't figured that out yet..
    Hope that helps a little!
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This is Awesome. Thank you so much Kate for asking. Lovely to see you. And Rumpel, thanks for the answer. I get so caught up, I'm like a crazy lady tapping all over.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, definitely don't do the longer 8 energy actions. If you wait a few seconds a quicker one will almost always pop up. There's one, I think it's "reaction shot" that contributes toward the reality show achievement.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Kate, so nice to see you back in the forum :D

Milan action is 'unfiltered comments' 2 energy bolts
    Paris action is also 'unfiltered comments' 2 energy bolts
    Dubai action is 'dish on rival' 2 energy bolts

Hello everyone!
    One of my favorite features that were added to the game quite recently is the ability to film our Reality TV shows in the houses we own around the world. I earned a lot of KStars for completing the achievements connected to the houses and that always helps. But I can't figure out what actions help completing the achievements in several houses. Maybe someone has the same problem and in this thread we can share what special action each house has?
    I am struggling with filming TV shows in Milan (illustrious in Italy), Paris (France fan fav), and Dubai (Dubai darling). I can't figure out what actions help filling the achievement meter and what triggers them to appear. I hope someone can help me!
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    They added new House Havana, for the last update, do you know what action for Havana?

edit : oops and they added Rome House too for achievement
    Yes, Angeline & Jon posted before, but I forgot which thread... I hope Kokokokonut can help where is the post :confused:
    but I still saved it in my file, I can re-post it if it is okay with Angeline & Jon, Kokokokonut permission :o
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Angeline & Jon found the actions which advance the achievements but for the life of me I cannot find where it was posted. I think it's the "unfiltered comment" action. There may be another one too

I tried looking for it but didn't find anything :(
    Usually the actions are in the second room. Or where the pet is. They are called: "Confide to audience" , "Unfiltered comment", "Dish on rival" or something like that. Only do the smaller actions what require 1 or 2 or 4 energy around the area and wait that the actions reappear. At least that's what I do.
    At some places the achievements are more difficult to accomplish, like Italy. Haven't figured that out yet..
    Hope that helps a little!

Ah that helps a lot! Thank you so much Rumpel!
    This is Awesome. Thank you so much Kate for asking. Lovely to see you. And Rumpel, thanks for the answer. I get so caught up, I'm like a crazy lady tapping all over.

Always a pleasure to see you too Koko!

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yes, definitely don't do the longer 8 energy actions. If you wait a few seconds a quicker one will almost always pop up. There's one, I think it's "reaction shot" that contributes toward the reality show achievement.

Wow, I didn't know about the reaction shot. Thanks a lot for enlightening me!
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Kate, so nice to see you back in the forum :D

Milan action is 'unfiltered comments' 2 energy bolts
    Paris action is also 'unfiltered comments' 2 energy bolts
    Dubai action is 'dish on rival' 2 energy bolts

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! You're a treasure! Now I can earn my KStars :D
    Yes, Angeline & Jon posted before, but I forgot which thread... I hope Kokokokonut can help where is the post :confused:
    but I still saved it in my file, I can re-post it if it is okay with Angeline & Jon, Kokokokonut permission :o

It would be lovely if you could, Cherry!
    I also saw that they added achievements for Rome and Havana, but I haven't bought the houses yet.

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hello everyone!

Hi guys,
    Yes, I posted the cheat sheet before then I removed it.
    I'm afraid Glu would make it harder once we share the tips on the forum.
    But I'm willing to share it with you via PM.
    KatePillgram, I just sent it to you. Check your inbox. :)
    P.S. I haven't done the new achievements in Rome/Havana homes yet.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thank you so much Angeline & Jon... For me, it is hard to find what action get the achievement. So your list really really really help me a lot. Thanks.... I hope you can find what action for the achievement for Rome and Havana :o
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thank you so much Angeline & Jon... For me, it is hard to find what action get the achievement. So your list really really really help me a lot. Thanks.... I hope you can find what action for the achievement for Rome and Havana :o

You are very welcome. Just PM you the new ones, Enjoy! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers

wow so fast.... Thanks a lot, thank you very very much dear Angeline & Jon. You really help me ^_^
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Bumping this up for easy find. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi A&J! Can you send me the new new ones, too...?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________