Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

12346Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Linda you're doll is stunning twinning with Kim!
    Ok, I just want to say once again how much I am in love with this weekends earnables.. and Kim's picks! Both dresses are amazing! The hairs too! Jewels, shoes... just everything! I also hope to get the white dress and bag in a future throwback, since I am low on kstars now and didn't chase anything.

Thank you Kim and Glu, you made me love this game again. It's great to know that you listen to us!
    Kim, I hope you had an amazing birthday! Cheers to many more! xx

So happy to read that you had a good time with the game this weekend honey! Yeah they did something really special this time.

I feel that sometimes just the girls or other times just the guys are gifted with nice things in an event, but this time both got really satisfactory clothing and that's how it should always be, right?:D

Congrats to everyone that finished the event, can't wait to see what they prepared for the Halloween!

Happy Sunday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yesss Linda, thank you babe! :o
    PM to add
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi all! I'm on the Celebrity Style issue storyline... Should I give Simon 5 K stars or "Do nothing"?

The K stars are for him to round up A-list celebs for the next event in an effort to thwart Skylar Hale's event for her style app.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't recall how it ended up but I'm pretty sure I didn't spend the stars, and it all worked out. Maybe Skylar won, but it was insignificant. Sorry I don't have more. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you!
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi!
    A friend of mine is having troubles with this event. She finished the event yesterday and today when she logged in the progress that she made yesterday was gone and the event wasn't finished. The game wasn't the way she left it yesterday. Is anyone having the same issue? Do you know what might be happening?

Thanks
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Just putting this here to say
    Happy Birthday Kim

File_Oct_22,_6_23_21_AM.jpg

Pretty girls!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I t was supposed to be a short date at Oak.
    But dommelfei ran into her ex-husband and her boyfriend -the coward- went hiding behind the decorations. Awkward!
    Screenshot_2016-10-22-19-52-02_20161022224858927_20161022232535282_zps7etagyq8.jpg

They went to that new place in Rome instead, but the evening was ruined. She thought that dinner will never end..
    Screenshot_2016-10-22-22-39-29_20161022232610666_zpschzvz73z.jpg
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ♡ Happy Birthday Kim ♡

I bought all your "Shop My Closet", and of course all your "Kim's pick"! The only one I missed was Khloe's birthday so Glu please complete my collection!

8hYhQUl.png
    PM to add
    Just putting this here to say
    Happy Birthday Kim

File_Oct_22,_6_23_21_AM.jpg

Oh no. I forgot to tell you this is AppleP with the ever lovely Skylar.. Max's doll. ;)
    p hanging with
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ♡ Happy Birthday Kim ♡

I bought all your "Shop My Closet", and of course all your "Kim's pick"! The only one I missed was Khloe's birthday so Glu please complete my collection!

8hYhQUl.png

This is great Nai. Lovely work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok so I guess I did right by choosing Kourtney.

I picked Kourtney also, though neither she nor Khloe planned the party Kris said Kim wanted. At the party itself, though, I got tons of those gorgeous gold and white Birthday event K-star points and two regular silver K-stars. That was so nice. Glu and Kim gave us many different kinds of gifts for Kim's birthday, there were a lot of surprises for us, and I really just loved it all.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    omg I am now at 540 points and I still have a day left WHAT IS THIS :O

Because *we* were given many birthday gifts ourselves. And that was such an incredibly nice thing to do for us.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I did really love this event! The earnables were so gorgeous! It's a pity I couldn't buy the "shop my closet" ones.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree. I was so happy with this weekend's event :D and also very happy to see the male games getting equal love this weekend!! :D Way to go GLU!!!
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I did really love this event! The earnables were so gorgeous! It's a pity I couldn't buy the "shop my closet" ones.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was feeling horrible yesterday and just the thought of opening the game and staring at a little screen made me even more queasy. Thankfully I got better during the day and managed to do the third event gig which was enough to for me to complete the event.
    Im really glad I got so far before Sunday.
    But now that I've really looked at the hair, I really don't like it on my doll. I like it on other people but I kind of get a DJ Tanner from Full House vibe when my doll wears it? Not exactly the look I'm going for...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm not a fan of the earnable hair aswell. It looks like really bad weather raged on it :(

pwF1upI.png
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I loved this weekend event! I always appreciate earnable hair, and I quite like this one, I think it suits Khaleesi's face very well. :)

Can't wait to see what else this update has in store for us!

IMG_1031.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh