Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love it. Those eyes are perfect. Off to go snag the necklace. lllllgotta start dressing. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The decorations are so cute I can't even...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Ooooh the halloween decorations are out! They're awesome. And there's 3 tappables in Kim's house!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda! :o

Count me in in this event :rolleyes:
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Omg I was so wowed by the eyes and hair that I didn't even notice the throwback boxes at first! I've actually been admiring that choker for some time, too. Thank you so much Kalinda for the spoilers! And to Glu for spoiling us with two amazing sets of earnables back-to-back.

* runs off to the game to see the new tappables *
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Thank you GLU !!!
    Great decorations and awesome event tomorrow!!!
    Very nice done!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want to cry of emotion, cause this update has been so far so incredible!

When I saw the top hat at the update banner I could swear that it would be a gift box item! So happy is an earnable!

I love how Kalinda channeled Abraham Lincoln at the male spoilers.

Got to find a look to go with the bat pin and check the decorations!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    I need to buy the black kat in Soho and bring him home to Tribeca. He's huge and would be perfect. *trots off to the suggestion thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Woow I'm loving them! Thank you Kalinda!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you so much for the spoilers Kalinda!! Such awesome items again for both boys and girls, I LOVE THIS GLU!!! :D
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I think I'm in trouble.

I absolutely don't know what to wear!!

I don't have any costumes, masks or fangs - or kstars to spend.
    I guess everybody is going to wear the new stuff from the closet, so that won't be so special then.
    I don't know how much time I have been spending...scrolling my closet up and down. It's all blank. No idea at all.
    Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy to grant some of your wishes for a Halloween-themed Show Your Style event! Here's a sneak peek at what we're styling this week:

Oct_25_Female_Fashion_Promo.jpg

Oct_25_Male_Fashion_Promo.jpg

oh cute!!

I ended up buying the pin - 10 stars is fairly reasonable - and ended up getting the stars back because it coincided with completing level 7 of 'all about the swag' so score!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kkh.dessakkh.dessa Registered Users 5 Posts
    what's wrong with the girl's eyes?
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Oh Em Gee! I love it all! Off to buy the necklace. It was on my radar anyway!
    I think I'm in trouble.

I guess everybody is going to wear the new stuff from the closet, so that won't be so special then.
    I don't know how much time I have been spending...scrolling my closet up and down. It's all blank. No idea at all.

I think a lot of players are in the same boat. Go through your closet, and pick eveyday items that look good with the choker Then you build your outfit. After the first 20 times seeing the queen of hearts or Wednesday Adams will get old. If I see a great look with the choker.....that will get my vote. Make sure NOTHING is out of place, if you want, take a pic of your doll, and examine it blown up, down to the earrings, if you hair lets your ears show. Last year, my fave costume was one I made with an odd collection of items, and a boot glitch. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg the eyes!!!!! I love it!!!! Now if we can only get really long, center parted white hair then we are good.
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    what's wrong with the girl's eyes?

Wow yeah, that's creepy. And the irises have no color. Looks like these might only be wearable for Halloween...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I think I'm in trouble.

You just build around that choker all the amazing ways you can. People are going to get real tired real fast of seeing so many actual Halloween costumes and not vote for them after a while. Just make your doll as gorge as can be and submit your awesome looks over and over again. Good luck, Rumpel!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is the Halloween photo booth background I was talking about. Glu, could you please put it in the game for new players?

Aww I don't have this Halloween background. :( Yeah I agree Angeline & Jon. Is it possible for new players like me to get this background? :confused::confused::confused: GLU please?
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Omggg everything is fab for both girls and guys! Everything! Even the items required to purchase!

Can we change the color of the eyes? Looks like a standard white, but let's see! White is cool though.

Now I see that eyes ... it's creepy ...
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I think a lot of players are in the same boat. Go through your closet, and pick eveyday items that look good with the choker Then you build your outfit. After the first 20 times seeing the queen of hearts or Wednesday Adams will get old. If I see a great look with the choker.....that will get my vote. Make sure NOTHING is out of place, if you want, take a pic of your doll, and examine it blown up, down to the earrings, if you hair lets your ears show. Last year, my fave costume was one I made with an odd collection of items, and a boot glitch. ;)

That was going to be my idea Koko. To create an original look while at the same time make it still have a Halloween feel to it without using a lot of the Halloween items. I had the same idea that many people will get tire of seeing the same costumes, so I wanted my doll to stand out. That makes it difficult with the choker. I don't have any dresses that has that particular shade of red and the shirts that I do have in that color don't go with the choker. So, I had to settle with all black. Here are two looks that I plan to go with in the event. They are not the best, but like I said I had little to work with.

qxOmLE6h.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG the halloween tappables :cool: The disappearing black cat is so adorable :o:o
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am so excited for this midweek event! Can't wait to add those eyes and that hair to my wardrobe. :)

Thank you for providing the spoilers Kalinda.
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    YAY thanks for the spoiler I love it!! Without sounding to crazy lol what time does the event start? I have such a hard time completing the sys events for some reason, I'm thinking I may have to start setting alarms because I REALLY want those eyes!
    Daily iOS 10 player
    FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Really like the items, but a SYS event, yikes!

34dlzwk.jpg

I'm gonna try a pirate at first

edit: that cat is sooo not gonna vote for me lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok I don't have the choker on but I just wanted to post this pic anyway coz I truly love this time of year. For me, everyday is Halloween.

#Halloween24/7

1z6w28w.jpg
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
    WHos' up and ready?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Going to start with this outfit

image_5.jpeg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    WHos' up and ready?

I am. Hopefully the looks I chosen gets me enough points to win the eyes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I can't even count how many times I've seen the dress from this weekend... And I don't actually think it goes with the necklace thing at all?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS