Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I'm still way behind on the Tab, but here are the eyes on the ipad Pro. 13" screen looked fine in preview

Apple_Z.jpg

Here's Zee the 5" Android phone screen In preview eyes were down, actually they appear ok in the game, Zombie weird yes, but crooked no.

Zee_Z.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got earrings in my first box, cute
    and this year's St. Patrick's necklace, I really wanted it so it's cool
    Fotor_147752616606280.jpg
    I got the hair a couple of hours ago as well, I hope I can get the eyes :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Ok, I'm still way behind on the Tab, but here are the eyes on the ipad Pro. 13" screen looked fine in preview

Apple_Z.jpg

Here's Zee the 5" Android phone screen In preview eyes were down, actually they appear ok in the game, Zombie weird yes, but crooked no.

Zee_Z.jpg
    They do look diferent to me lol :D idk I hope glu can fix it
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

qxOmLE6h.jpg

Just reposting my looks and with the results. I never thought that either one of my outfits would do good, but I guess the voters liked them better than I thought. Look 1 is on the left and look 2 on the right.

sIsgf8ah.jpg

These are the other two TB boxes I got. They aren't too bad.

dKJE0NRh.jpg

And lastly, the earnable items. I'm not sure about the eyes. They look a bit weird to me because whenever my doll is standing still she looks down and they look like they're glitched. I know other people have been having this issue and hopefully Glu will be able to fix it. I'm not sure how I feel about the hair. I could have been a great hairstyle if it weren't about the front part. Hopefully you all are having good luck with the event will be able to finish in time.

aC2TbELh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I got earrings in my first box, cute
    and this year's St. Patrick's necklace, I really wanted it so it's cool
    Fotor_147752616606280.jpg
    I got the hair a couple of hours ago as well, I hope I can get the eyes :/

Your doll looks amazing in both pics.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Just reposting my looks and with the results. I never thought that either one of my outfits would do good, but I guess the voters liked them better than I thought. Look 1 is on the left and look 2 on the right.

sIsgf8ah.jpg

These are the other two TB boxes I got. They aren't too bad.

dKJE0NRh.jpg

And lastly, the earnable items. I'm not sure about the eyes. They look a bit weird to me because whenever my doll is standing still she looks down and they look like they're glitched. I know other people have been having this issue and hopefully Glu will be able to fix it. I'm not sure how I feel about the hair. I could have been a great hairstyle if it weren't about the front part. Hopefully you all are having good luck with the event will be able to finish in time.

aC2TbELh.jpg

She looks very cute, so congrats on finishing!!
    You remind me of the babe...
    I did a 50% transparency the blurry phone over the ipad, and the eyes line up perfectly, so the wonky position of the eyes was only in the preview. The eyes are supposed to be like Zombie eyes I thought. So that's why there is no color in the iris. I don't think that's going to be fixes, pretty sure they're designed like that.

Transparency.jpg

I'm very happy to ask about it, but if it isn't how they line up, what is wrong with the eyes? Camila, have you earned them yet? I'm anxious to see what others think after they get them. They look creepy but they do line up in my games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Just put in my final submission. Six more points and the eyes are mine! (I'm just hoping they fix the glitch.)

This was my most successful look- it only lost once. :)

FMo3CKa.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Megannita wrote: »
    She looks very cute, so congrats on finishing!!

Thanks Megannita! :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Megannita wrote: »
    Your doll looks amazing in both pics.
    Aww thank you!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I did a 50% transparency the blurry phone over the ipad, and the eyes line up perfectly, so the wonky position of the eyes was only in the preview. The eyes are supposed to be like Zombie eyes I thought. So that's why there is no color in the iris. I don't think that's going to be fixes, pretty sure they're designed like that.

Transparency.jpg

I'm very happy to ask about it, but if it isn't how they line up, what is wrong with the eyes? Camila, have you earned them yet? I'm anxious to see what others think after they get them. They look creepy but they do line up in my games.

No, I still need at least two more wins :/ i don't know if I'm going to be able to get them
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I still say the "glitch" for the eyes is just the colors blurring together in smaller screens. I don't think there's anything wrong with them, just lacking a clear resolution that you won't get with less pixels.

Even if I win my next two rounds I'll still be about 5 short. I hate not having earnable stuff but realistically I'd never use the eyes so I'm coming to terms.
    Oh yeah, I agree with that. But when a number of people mention Glu fixing it, I think they'll be disappointed. I just think this off look is what they wanted on Halloween. She looks awesome in the pose with the eyes closed, Very dramatic shadowing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When I first saw this hairstyle I knew it looked familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until now. I'm not sure if someone else mentioned it on the forum, but this is definitely Elvira's hairstyle. The SYS eyes even makes my doll look more like her.

nEZN5edh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the zombie eyes. They look that way because it's Halloween. In real life, you can actually buy contact lenses that look like that. It's been around for at least 15 years, maybe even more.

Its Halloween. It's suppose to be creepy/evil looking/possessed. I really like it, actually. I hope I have enough time to earn it.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I got really lucky today/yesterday too as all but my 'sexy simon' look ended up winning LOL

tumblr_ofovminHbc1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

(and IMO, that one was so fun. Why not vote for it??)

I had to enter one last time to get the last 5 points -

tumblr_ofovminHbc1qfvh9po2_400.jpg

but I can be mostly glad at being done now. I'm rooting for everone still at it!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    NQueen, I assumed Brigitte Bardot, but that's because of my age I suppose:

Brigitte_Bardot_-_1962.jpg
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
    I'm so happy right now. I finally got the zombie eyes. Here's my doll Erica with her daughter, Drusilla and the famous baby daddy ALT.

Just like last year, they always like to come out in play on this special spooky time of the year. Except this time, Erica has new eyes!

mtm4qo.jpg

#GhoulishBlessingsToYouAll
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm the only one who like the eyes? I hope to get them as soon as possible
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yikes...I got the eyes and they are creeping me out. Thanks so much Glu for a job very well done. I wish I could bite you guys.....
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I'm the only one who like the eyes? I hope to get them as soon as possible
    Nope. I love the eyes. I'm not into perfectly pretty & proper. That stuff bores me. I like oddities and strangeness. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm really happy for the demonic eyes.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I finished a few hours ago. Loved that this SYS event was Halloween themed! Here are my winning looks:
    IMG_0806.jpg

And here are my TB boxes!
    IMG_0807.jpg

Just could not believe my luck when I opened the top, I have been in love with it ever since I chased it during the event!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I'm done!
    Fotor_147756604920517.jpg
    I'm sooo ready for this weekend!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I finished a few hours ago. Loved that this SYS event was Halloween themed! Here are my winning looks:
    IMG_0806.jpg

And here are my TB boxes!
    IMG_0807.jpg

Just could not believe my luck when I opened the top, I have been in love with it ever since I chased it during the event!!!
    Wooow Linda, I love your looks! And congrats for the top! The shoes are amazing as well, those are on my wishlist :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I finished the event earlier today. This was my look:
    7ltafA2.jpg
    Lala dyed her hair black for the occasion. I ended up only using this look, on one hand because it kept winning and since everyone else here seemed to have such a hard time I decided to stick with it as long as it was working, but also because I've been feeling horrible these past two days and didn't want to have to look at the screen longer than I had to.
    Just for fun I submitted the look with blonde hair once in the end and it promptly lost.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I finished this morning. My sleep was stolen last night, lol. I paid about 5 stars at one point because I needed to sleep. I probably could have not done that, but I was so tired!

I lost a lot. That's never happened to me before. What was really strange is I lost on one round and won on the same round on two different devices in the same game (I was backing up as I'm terrified I'll lose my game one day).
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    OK so my calculations were off and I will end up finishing. See this is why I have a job that doesn't involve math. Although I will only finish because I woke up at midnight and sent off another look, and then this morning there were 6 hours left with only 5 points to go, so I'm good.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the zombie eyes. They look that way because it's Halloween. In real life, you can actually buy contact lenses that look like that. It's been around for at least 15 years, maybe even more.

Its Halloween. It's suppose to be creepy/evil looking/possessed. I really like it, actually. I hope I have enough time to earn it.

I don't think the problem is how the eyes look, it's that they appear to be looking down/to the side. It's because all you can really see is the pupil as the pale iris and whites of the eyes blur together on smaller resolutions. Like Koko said, the eyes line up but you can just see them more clearly on a bigger screen. So that's why everyone thinks it's a glitch.

I agree they're very creepy and cool and great for Halloween (or anytime I guess if you really like them :P) It's just that the illusion of your doll always looking down bugs lol. I'm told she does seem to look straight however when she is smiling.
    I still did ask Glu about it. Let them give us the final say. I'll tell you though, we are so desperate for more eyes, we're all hoping they're some kind of mistake. But, I'm liking the creepy eyes for the Halloween factor.

To those still in the event, fingers crossed for a win. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't think the problem is how the eyes look, it's that they appear to be looking down/to the side. It's because all you can really see is the pupil as the pale iris and whites of the eyes blur together on smaller resolutions. Like Koko said, the eyes line up but you can just see them more clearly on a bigger screen. So that's why everyone thinks it's a glitch.

I agree they're very creepy and cool and great for Halloween (or anytime I guess if you really like them :P) It's just that the illusion of your doll always looking down bugs lol. I'm told she does seem to look straight however when she is smiling.
    THANK YOU! This explain it perfectly, it's really hard for me to explain things in detail because english it's not my first language :/ but yeah, I love them, love that they are white and creepy but it bugs me that the dolls seem to be looking down
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Here's a pic I found... idk
    14736412_1134622859926812_5024820563307134976_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here