Think Big Game Suggestions -Discussion welcome... maybe even a poll!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
The Official suggestion thread is a place for suggestions, but members want to talk about the suggestions, so I'm repurposing this thread as a place you can suggest, and others can discuss it, and If I find my poll button again....maybe we'll make a poll.

Mondays are good days to start things. So, I was thinking, we should do another poll.

So please list up to 6 suggestions you'd like to make as far as improvements/additions.

ie:
  • Bring So's back to the Nursery. Let them stand there and be useless. Just bring them in.
  • We need a Closet and LookBook Overhaul (and yeah, egg on my face. I see the whole look now. lol)
  • Kim's Picks from Kanye's Kloset. Guys deserve to buy an instant Exclusive outfit bundle, like girls do.
  • Babies ability to age to Toddler
  • Different color eyebrow from hair color - No one looks good like that

Glamm Event Eyes and Lips and Vats Hair for Sale in the Wardrobe are automatically #1, so now pick up to 6 more. lol.

So post your best game improvements After this thread runs for a bit, We'll open a poll with the top 10 over all suggestions.
Sound like fun?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are my 6 suggestions:

-No more putting gold and black boxes in a TB events. If there are gold and black boxes then at least don't call it a TB event.
    -When we have TB events lower the amount of event points from 600 to 500 since we can't receive any bonus points.
    -Make it to where we are able to change the makeup on the NARS facial features.
    -Make a section in the wardrobe where it list the items already owned like in K&K. (Scrolling through the whole list is annoying.)
    -Don't make the wait for the Show Your Style event 4 hours. It just drag the event on for too long.
    -Give the male dolls more love. More clothes, exclusive bundles, new facial features.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Pretty much exactly what i have in mind :)

NQueen331 wrote: »
    Here are my 6 suggestions:

-No more putting gold and black boxes in a TB events. If there are gold and black boxes then at least don't call it a TB event.
    -When we have TB events lower the amount of event points from 600 to 500 since we can't receive any bonus points.
    -Make it to where we are able to change the makeup on the NARS facial features.
    -Make a section in the wardrobe where it list the items already owned like in K&K. (Scrolling through the whole list is annoying.)
    -Don't make the wait for the Show Your Style event 4 hours. It just drag the event on for too long.
    -Give the male dolls more love. More clothes, exclusive bundles, new facial features.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I know I want improvements made to the transfer game system and obviously, we all want more facial features for both guys and girls. Personally, I would like to see Kim get NARS involved again and more of their facials available for purchase in the wardrobe.

1) Between the unnecessary mentions of his daughter and bodily functions (which aren't cute it makes me wonder who is coming up with that), there are times where I cannot stand Simon and the jobs he throws my doll into; both Ryan Starr and Jordan Carmichael Jr. were right to shade him. So Ryan Starr needs to be brought into storylines more to offer alternatives like he has done in the past and saved my doll from embarrassment. I know there are players who have encountered gigs and simply did not want to do them.

2) I just want a simple weekly midweek throwback voting event; if the team cannot handle that then a simple midweek throwback gig event HOWEVER like others have said lower the final points from 600 and NO black and gold boxes, FOUR throwback boxes.

3) Additions made to existing locations whether it be another place to do gigs or date. I wish Florence had a place for photo shoots and Dubai had a night club, New Delhi needs a night club, Pop Glam, Muse, or even a Metropolitan. How long are we going to have to stare at a locked Grand Sultan hotel??? And of course Unity theater...at this stage in the game I am pretty sure that monstrosity is not going anywhere.

4) When it comes to acting gigs—now we had this option occasionally in Stardom Hollywood—I want my doll to have the ability to choose which role she wants or if she even wants to be involved in the movie at all. Recently she was forced to star in a superhero movie and Willow was in it (designing costumes were involved and a bunch of tedious promotion). I would much rather for her do a photo shoot, attend a fashion show, make an appearance at the mall of Dubai, or even a commercial for shampoo or body lotion than share the screen with her.

5) The eight-hour gigs are ridiculous and increasingly annoying, I remember going through the game files and seeing the four-hour test packs. Well, I think it is time to bring those back and add five-hour gigs as well. Not every gig associated with the storyline needs to be eight freaking hours long.

6) Using the VIPs needs to be fixed, personally, I think it would be fair if after say three to five hangouts with a VIP before inviting them to a gig then their rewards should be given. The wait time for ALL VIPs, in my opinion, should be either 24 hours OR 48 hours and nothing more than that. As for the VIPs who are giving away cash, that needs to be switched to energy, k-stars, and/or fans. I mean who on the team decided that??? Come on we already have this to deal with the 4,000 cash prize.

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I know I want improvements made to the transfer game system and obviously, we all want more facial features for both guys and girls. Personally, I would like to see Kim get NARS involved again and more of their facials available for purchase in the wardrobe.

1) Between the unnecessary mentions of his daughter and bodily functions (which aren't cute it makes me wonder who is coming up with that), there are times where I cannot stand Simon and the jobs he throws my doll into; both Ryan Starr and Jordan Carmichael Jr. were right to shade him. So Ryan Starr needs to be brought into storylines more to offer alternatives like he has done in the past and saved my doll from embarrassment. I know there are players who have encountered gigs and simply did not want to do them.

2) I just want a simple weekly midweek throwback voting event; if the team cannot handle that then a simple midweek throwback gig event HOWEVER like others have said lower the final points from 600 and NO black and gold boxes, FOUR throwback boxes.

3) Additions made to existing locations whether it be another place to do gigs or date. I wish Florence had a place for photo shoots and Dubai had a night club, New Delhi needs a night club, Pop Glam, Muse, or even a Metropolitan. How long are we going to have to stare at a locked Grand Sultan hotel??? And of course Unity theater...at this stage in the game I am pretty sure that monstrosity is not going anywhere.

4) When it comes to acting gigs—now we had this option occasionally in Stardom Hollywood—I want my doll to have the ability to choose which role she wants or if she even wants to be involved in the movie at all. Recently she was forced to star in a superhero movie and Willow was in it (designing costumes were involved and a bunch of tedious promotion). I would much rather for her do a photo shoot, attend a fashion show, make an appearance at the mall of Dubai, or even a commercial for shampoo or body lotion than share the screen with her.

5) The eight-hour gigs are ridiculous and increasingly annoying, I remember going through the game files and seeing the four-hour test packs. Well, I think it is time to bring those back and add five-hour gigs as well. Not every gig associated with the storyline needs to be eight freaking hours long.

6) Using the VIPs needs to be fixed, personally, I think it would be fair if after say three to five hangouts with a VIP before inviting them to a gig then their rewards should be given. The wait time for ALL VIPs, in my opinion, should be either 24 hours OR 48 hours and nothing more than that. As for the VIPs who are giving away cash, that needs to be switched to energy, k-stars, and/or fans. I mean who on the team decided that??? Come on we already have this to deal with the 4,000 cash prize.

^^^^
    This! Right here, this!
    And... Maybe the next home can have more than one room? It's odd how the prices of homes go higher, while the sizes of them get smaller. Perhaps it can be another mansion like the Calabasas, where it's good for parties and reality show tapings?
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    - An improved photobooth where we can have more poses for our dolls, change the pose of our SOs, carry two babies at same time, zoom in and zoom out our dolls, invite more than a friend to the pic, include our pets there too and option to share it directly on instagram or imgur/photobucket cause that helps to make the image quality get higher from the one saved on the device.

-Cumulative energy as on BS:AD. That helps a lot the gameplay.

- Create a 'pet checker' a menu feature where we can check our pets and get their goodies without to have to travel until their location. Maybe you can give us like 5 free spots and if we want more we pay for them like a fair amount of 5 to 10 k-stars. At this point playing 3 Glu games all I need is to reduce the time I'm playing so less traveling means more saved time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    1. More options for hair color and new hair styles
    2. Add the items from events to the store
    3. Fix the reality show viewers
    4. Better graphics; my girl on Kendall and Kylie is so much prettier
    5. Do something with the VIP because it seems so useless
    6. Pop up at your rivals events and ruin it lol
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please bear in mind I have to cull these for a poll. If you can keep it brief now it would help immensely. When the poll goes up, you'll have all the opprtunity to expand, even if your choice doesn't become part of this one. Thanks. And for those of you already doing so, you rock. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    1. More facial features
    2. Be able to have a different color for your eyebrows and hair
    3. Be able to buy throwback items instead of having the boxes (even if they are like 100 k stars)
    4. More rooms in the newer houses
    5. Different body types (thin, thick, tall, short etc.)
    6. Pets recharge every 1 hour
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some suggestions

Option to reject NPC in order to network with them instead of adding them as romantic contacts.
    ombrè hairstyles as purchasables/earn ables
    fix the break call glitch that is occurring from real players contacts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    - the wardrobe: make it more managble, separate the perchused items from the unperchased. So maybe have a wardrobe button and a shop button. Or better yet if you want to purchase items you actually have to go to a shop. Ie. So Chic, the mall in Dubai or Kardash and then the items will appear in your wardrobe
    - be able to sell clothing items you don't want/don't like back into the wardrobe (without decreasing the star and hart points)
    - new makeup colour options: lipstick, eyeshows, nails. I mean why have we still not got blue nail vanish is beyond me.
    - new facial features: eyebrow colours, lip options, mascara/fake eyelashes
    - being able to get perk points not only from opening the daily gift boxes or purchasing KStars (it's taking so long)
    - getting an exclusive gift after compiling a set of gigs
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Ps. More very long hairstyles and ombré hairstyles + being able to change contact from romantic to profecional and vice versa
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    1. better closet organization (separating tops from dresses, separating owned items from others, etc)

2. Better designs for earnable, especially VIP... if it looks plain, boring, dowdy, it probably is (does glu even have a fashion consultant?!)

3. More colors for hair and eyes... we keep seeing violet eyes and white hair for NPCs but not for us? It's obviously part of the code for characters, why not make it available for us?

4. Be able to sell or trade unwanted clothing items. Maybe it could be for less than the original value, but something to get rid of unwanted clothing.

5. Give the guys the same opportunities as the girls. They obviously don't get a Kim's pick, but maybe something from Kanye's closet instead?

6. Less 8hr. gigs. more 4 hr gigs
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    1. New shades for eyeshadows, lipsticks and nails
    2. Option for long nails
    3. Please ensure the clothes are drawn properly. I don't know how else to say this, but with some tops and dresses it looks like my doll has only got one ****, or the ****s look totally lobsided. I've never posted pics before, otherwise I would have.
    4. Our dolls are skinny, please stop creating dresses and skirts that make her look out-of-proportion.
    5. Option to buy items that we have missed from events , especially hairstyles. I own a lot but I think I miss 25 hairstyles, and it is certainly not from a lack of trying.
    6. Enough with the black clothes, give us some pink and purple and pastels.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    * The Grey hair color unlocked for players
    * A way to take our children out places, like we can walk our pets or to special kids areas & playdates
    * More long hairstyles that male players can earn by not having to chase them in the boxes or even just in the shop
    * Less blazers for the men/more non 'business' or business casual styles
    * An option for the nanny only to exist for non married players
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    - more hair colors

- more rooms in our houses (add rooms to older houses)

- bonus stars for fully furnishing a house

- ability to change spouse's hair

- fewer calls from spouse for dates.

- *fashion-forward* clothes for events

The last is my biggest annoyance. I've been sitting on kstars, just waiting for a good VIP event outfit to splurge for. Grinding for business wear and mom clothes is getting old too.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Since I pulled focus on the Official Suggestion Thread back to bullet point suggestions...no discussion, let's bump this up. I'll try to see what happened to my Poll Function, and in the meantime feel free to discuss your suggestions and others suggestions freely, yet respectfully. There is no right or wrong, everyone's opinions count. I was told by Glu.....we should think and dream big. The suggestion thread is full of more clothes, more makeup....so dolls, here I invite you to Dream Big. And I'll look around for that poll function so we can vote on some of the best Big Dreams for the game. ;). Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have no idea how it could be done, but it would be fun to build a mansion. We could add rooms, choose extras like pools, decide on decor, etc. Then when it's done, make it usable like Calabasas and the others.

Another feature might be to choose a "home spot" where your doll always starts from, like when you open the app. I know some people "park" their dolls in specific places. A "home" feature could be used for that or even to just put your doll in your favorite city or house every day.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    This is a very Black Friday-specific request. I wish everything that costs k-stars would be half off on that day. Not just wardrobe items, everything. Stuff in the homes, especially PETS, baby clothes, etc.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    - make the wardrobe more manageable
    - make dating easier with your husband
    - 8 hour gigs are too long.
    - more hair colors. Or even multi color hair. I'm currently rocking oil slick hair and I wish they had this in the game.
    - throwbacks with more than one throwback box
    - midweek events should be shortened star wise.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Koko said Dream Big, so here's something crazy:

Increase the celebrity perk points and make one of the prizes a special pet. It could be in Mexico or the Tribeca loft, and you have to "unlock" it by reaching that perk level.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    This thread it's such a great idea! Good job Koko! I can't wait to see if our dreams will come true or not haha xD. But I seriously hope that Glu will listen to us and give us what we deserve! Pretty please Glu! :)
    Ok, so here are my suggestions:
    1. More facial features
    2. Blue eyes, or even purple ones. That would be awesome!
    3. More make-up: glitter, smokey, cat-eye look etc.; more lipstick colors: nude/dark etc.
    4. Option for longer nails and more colors for the nail polish.
    5. More colors for hair: platinum blonde, light purple, light blue, dark red etc.
    6. Hmm, I think a beauty salon or a SPA would be a great feauture for the game. We could get beauty treatments or change our hairstyle in exchange for K-stars. Idk, I just think it would be fun.
    7. More purple, green, yellow... I mean more colorful clothes in the events/store and less black ones.
    8. Option to wear purses not only shoulder bags. They don't go so well with elegant dresses.
    9. Body types - let us be able to decide if we want our dolls to be skinny, fat, tall or short etc.
    10. Eyebrows color different from our hairstyle color. Like in KKG.
    11. Zoom in and zoom out our dolls.
    12. A better organized closet. I'm tired of scrolling through it.
    13. New poses for the photobooth.
    14. Do something about the Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi. It's completely unuseful at the moment.
    15. Option to marry Cassio. Or make better looking NPCs. Currently he's the only one that looks attractive IMO.
    16. More rooms for every house that has only one room, which is basically a big unuseful space. At least let us sleep in them so we could replace our energy by doing so or something like that.
    17. More exotic locations: Thailand, Bahamas, Hawaii, etc.

I can't wait to see the final poll results and more important... which of these suggestions will be implemented in the game. :)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It would be great if we can customize our spouses like we do our babies. I would love to match hair color, facial features, skin tone, ect., with my look, or whatever I'm wearing. Please, Glu. We want total customization for our spouses!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I don´t know how to "dream big" with this game, considering that Glu is not even realizing our "small dreams" at first place hahaha. But here are some of my suggestions anyway:

1) Let us "build" our own spouses or friends (only NPC´s of course), just like we do with our babies.
    2) Allow us to invite the VIP´s to other places and not only our houses. I´d love to make a hangout with Kim and the other girls in a restaurant or a nightclub. And let us invite them for our parties too.
    3) A big mansion in Beverly Hills next to Kim´s would be nice.
    4) Let us film our reality-show in ALL of our houses. I´m tired of filming it in the same places already.
    5) Give us more rooms in all of our houses. I wouldn´t mind if I had to buy it, but it would be really nice if I could purchase more rooms at the Hollywood condo for example. I´d love to have complete houses and apartments with bedrooms, living room, kitchen and even bathrooms.
    6) Give us the option to decorate our parties with themes like birthday parties, Halloween, Christmas, New Year´s Eve, Thanksgiving etc. I played the Katy Perry game for a while and I remember that I was allowed to decorate my doll´s concerts with a lot of different themes that were available to purchase. And I´d love to see this feature in KKH too.