Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

1234568Next

Comments

• SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    My winning look
    sexynic.jpg

Serving Halloween with a sexy twist.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    ItsLucien wrote: »
    NQueen, I assumed Brigitte Bardot, but that's because of my age I suppose:

Brigitte_Bardot_-_1962.jpg

While I guess it could be Brigitte or some other woman who is known for rocking this hairstyle, I assumed Elvira since she is the "Mistress of Dark" and we are in the month of Halloween.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Just put in my final submission. Six more points and the eyes are mine! (I'm just hoping they fix the glitch.)

This was my most successful look- it only lost once. :)

FMo3CKa.jpg
    I saw this look before and I gave my vote to you!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    WbCYrrE.png?1

One round before I finished the event I sent my look and I was at 199/210 then my game crashed, when I opened it again I received the 5 points for submit the look, later I checked and saw that I got the points, but my look wasn't sent:mad:

I was so ready to get the topper before going to sleep, but had to wait until I wake up during the night to get that 1 missing check mark! But now is here:
    7JV7e4r.jpg

Vats is a fashion version of Monopoly's guy in this Halloween and he isn't afraid of the sexy vampire Unique!

etiGTUg.jpg

This was the look I sent for every round and it did really well! Bilal is also a sexy vampire this year, miss you buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Nope. I love the eyes. I'm not into perfectly pretty & proper. That stuff bores me. I like oddities and strangeness. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm really happy for the demonic eyes.
    Same I think they are perfect for Halloween so they are perfect for this event and I really like them!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yeah, I used 6 kstars to finish before bed since I need to get as much sleep as I can. I was happy it was under 10 though ☺️. I've been dying for new facial features, I might keep using the eyes after Halloween too. Like some others have said it does look like they're looking down most of the time on my phone, though. I think I can get past it because I really like the eye makeup.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I saw this look before and I gave my vote to you!

Ah, Olivia thanks you for her new eyes and hair!! :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    IMG_0284.jpg

I sent off a whole bunch of looks and I didn't win once. I guess the fact that I barely have any of the better looking kstars dresses is really hurting my chances in these events. :/ Oh well, I got some decent stuff in the TB boxes and I don't really like changing my doll's facial features anyway so I wasn't really fussed about getting the eyes.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    IMG_0284.jpg

I sent off a whole bunch of looks and I didn't win once. I guess the fact that I barely have any of the better looking kstars dresses is really hurting my chances in these events. :/ Oh well, I got some decent stuff in the TB boxes and I don't really like changing my doll's facial features anyway so I wasn't really fussed about getting the eyes.

I think here what you need to watch out for is the getting the stuff to match - or at least, not clash. Like earrings with the collar - especially the gold ones, and the gold jewellery...it doesn't sit so well together. Same with the hair band of that hair, it clashes with the style of the collar.
    I finished during the night! Looks like I totally panicked for nothing because despite being busy all day yesterday I still managed to be done with time to spare! (I did set my alarm during the night though)

I got this awesome outfit in my TB box so I'm quite chuffed! Can't wait for the eeekend! (That was a typo but since it's Halloween...it's the EEEKEND !)

2m3fu9z.jpg
    Val_ wrote: »
    I finished during the night! Looks like I totally panicked for nothing because despite being busy all day yesterday I still managed to be done with time to spare! (I did set my alarm during the night though)

I got this awesome outfit in my TB box so I'm quite chuffed! Can't wait for the eeekend! (That was a typo but since it's Halloween...it's the EEEKEND !)

2m3fu9z.jpg

I got the same dress in a box! I'd like to know which was the event in where you can win this dress but apart this I really like it
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I got the same dress in a box! I'd like to know which was the event in where you can win this dress but apart this I really like it

I don't know...I think there's an effort to catalogue all the events but it's probably going to take a while... there have been so many
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I think here what you need to watch out for is the getting the stuff to match - or at least, not clash. Like earrings with the collar - especially the gold ones, and the gold jewellery...it doesn't sit so well together. Same with the hair band of that hair, it clashes with the style of the collar.
    Yeah, unfortunately I don't have a lot of stuff yet so not a lot to work with, and absolutely nothing that truly matches the collar. So I did the best I could with what I had. Plus I have a carp fashion sense anyway. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I ended the event with...

209 points.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GLU. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME.
    hackers can burn in hell
    Sappho wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately I don't have a lot of stuff yet so not a lot to work with, and absolutely nothing that truly matches the collar. So I did the best I could with what I had. Plus I have a carp fashion sense anyway. XD

I would say in that case... don't wear earrings at all. I didn't have them for most of my looks cos I didn't have any that matched either. Anyway, you'll pick up some better items soon :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I voted for a lot of looks that didn't accessorize that much. Did anyone here submit last weeks flowey feather and lace number with the choker? I saw a lot of that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I ended the event with...

209 points.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GLU. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME.

Oh no. I just saw this. I'm so so sorry daffodil.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Is it just me or do those undead eyes also seem to change your doll's whole face? Like, my dolls lips and face in general just seem off....
    isabeau wrote: »
    Is it just me or do those undead eyes also seem to change your doll's whole face? Like, my dolls lips and face in general just seem off....

Spooky.....

@koko I saw some awful stuff but none of that xD
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I'm so mad right now! First there was a bug in the game so I couldn't recieve my votes for more than a day, second this... I can't believe I'm not gonna get this last earnable just by 5 votes... Now I'm sad that I wasted 30 k-stars on this event and I didn't even get the only thing that I wanted

CvzQoLnWgAAd0vf?format=jpg&name=large
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I had a very successful midweek event!

I really wanted the hair and eyes (although now I find the eyes really creepy, not sure if I will use), so I made sure to time myself carefully. I ended up finishing with hours to spare!

Here were my throwback boxes if anyone is interested. I love the dress I got!

2mc82zm.png

5lt4s2.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh