Options

Halloween Weekend Fashion Thread 10/28/16 - Costumes and More

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited April 2019 in KKH General Discussion
CAPGEPLVgif

We've been rocking Halloween outfits, since the update came out,
and I always forget to start the fashion thread on time.

So, let's start the Fashion Parade of Witches and Pirates and Firemen and More.

If you made a homemade costume, post that one too.

Here's AppleP from Last Year - complete with double boot glitch. (hey it took me a while to figure it out lol.)
File_Oct_15_11_09_32_AMjpg

So Happy Halloween.....now
What are YOU wearing?
:cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    Looking incredible Koko. Nice to finally speak with you. :)
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Trick or treating! Or is it just tricking...
    14cf7uw.jpg

This mermaid washed up in Malibu (or did she just get drunk at a Halloween party and woke up on the beach?)

27y0n83.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great looks Val!

I'm pasting my looks from the other thread here!
    Vats wrote: »
    7JV7e4r.jpg

Vats is a fashion version of Monopoly's guy in this Halloween and he isn't afraid of the sexy vampire Unique!

etiGTUg.jpg

This was the look I sent for every round and it did really well! Bilal is also a sexy vampire this year, miss you buddy!

I love love this time of the year!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Vats your monopoly guy is PERFECT!! So spooky with the background! I love halloween! This is one of my favorite events. Can't wait to see you in the teen wolf outfit. I think the hair is very fitting for Vats!

Everyone looks great!!

KKH_Screenshot_1477596865066.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Everyone looks good, because everyone has fangs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    image_6.jpeg

I have no idea what look I'm going for. Maybe something out of Tale of Crowns ;)?
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here is Neko with her Dorthy costume.

lkedEEDh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I am a fashion disaster on the red carpet.

IMG_0291.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1477649310324.jpg
    true to my word, I got one gb item, had to chase the rest to complete the set! glad we have an extra day, this weekend is for sure a busy one, happy halloween weekend everyone!
  • Options
    Here is another costume by my doll. I decided to stick with her Elvira look. Since newer players can't get the Halloween background, I decided to make one myself. This is the first time I tried editing my doll in a background so sorry if it's a bit blurry. If anyone has any suggestions for photo editing apps for the iOS or photoshopping tips then I would be more than happy to hear them. :)

Lrgf8ay.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey is in love with her new and sparkly Dorothy shoes :rolleyes:

efpGBPe.jpg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Here is another costume by my doll. I decided to stick with her Elvira look. Since newer players can't get the Halloween background, I decided to make one myself. This is the first time I tried editing my doll in a background so sorry if it's a bit blurry. If anyone has any suggestions for photo editing apps for the iOS or photoshopping tips then I would be more than happy to hear them. :)

Lrgf8ay.jpg
    She looks great. She resembles Gabrielle Union a bit. And I love the background! She's giving me a black Sharon Stone Basic Instinct vibe. She's probably deep in the forest in the dead of night having just buried her husband in a shallow grave. His gold Rolex is neatly tucked in her purse. She's wondering what her next husband will look like.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    unique123 wrote: »
    Vats your monopoly guy is PERFECT!! So spooky with the background! I love halloween! This is one of my favorite events. Can't wait to see you in the teen wolf outfit. I think the hair is very fitting for Vats!

Everyone looks great!!

KKH_Screenshot_1477596865066.jpg

Thanks dear, your Little Vampire Red Riding Hood isn't behind! I know it's definitely very fitting, if you had see me this morning I was that teen er...lion!:p
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Everyone looks good, because everyone has fangs.

Can't believe that they didn't make a sale with Halloween items to you finally get the fangs. Now my hopes are maybe on a Black Friday Super Throwback sale, can you imagine that?

I love Dorothy's costume, Neko and Vida are so cute wearing it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Where's that hair and eyes from? I don't see them in my closet?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Where's that hair and eyes from? I don't see them in my closet?

Which hair and eyes?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Which hair and eyes?

The one Val's doll is wearing in the first pic :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    The one Val's doll is wearing in the first pic :)

I'm assuming you mean the pic where she is wearing the skeleton pants. That hair and eyes was from the past SYS Event.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Apparently Neko is starting to love dressing up for Halloween just as much I'm starting to love editing photos because here is a third costume. Since we didn't get a Catwoman costume, Neko decided to make one herself.

PIsQOePh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    She looks great. She resembles Gabrielle Union a bit. And I love the background! She's giving me a black Sharon Stone Basic Instinct vibe. She's probably deep in the forest in the dead of night having just buried her husband in a shallow grave. His gold Rolex is neatly tucked in her purse. She's wondering what her next husband will look like.

Thanks Zoyechka! Obliviously if she is lurking around in the woods at night then she is up to no good. :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Everyone looks nice so far! Vats, are Jax's vampire teeth an edit or do I need to feel slightly glum on missing something??

pasting my own looks from the other thread -
    Costume 1 - Carlos De Vil interpretation:

tumblr_ofrsgh8Eg91qfvh9po1_500.jpg

And a bonus of Evie:

tumblr_ofrsgh8Eg91qfvh9po2_400.jpg

Who I would've love to interpret if the blue option in the hair was darker and I wasn't trying to save my stars elsewhere ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Apparently Neko is starting to love dressing up for Halloween just as much I'm starting to love editing photos because here is a third costume. Since we didn't get a catwoman costume, Neko decided to make one herself.

PIsQOePh.jpg

Omg, to quote the kids these days, that cat background gives me life!! I LOVE it. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    Omg, to quote the kids these days, that cat background gives me life!! I LOVE it. :)

Thank you! :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm not really a big Halloween person, but I couldn't resist:

5ORrA8y.jpg

Sky and Sloane as Poison Ivy and the Punisher.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I'm not really a big Halloween person, but I couldn't resist:

5ORrA8y.jpg

Sky and Sloane as Poison Ivy and the Punisher.

SO AWESOME! I love this, you did a really good job :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My doll, with very limited resources, tried to create a look inspired by Esmeralda from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" my favorite character on one of my favorite movies!
    She even got a fake tan lol
    The hair reminds me so much of Esmeralda, I spent a lot of kstars to get it, but it was definitely worth it :)

Fotor_147769828389714.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Gdmrn_MunroGdmrn_Munro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Posted this in the other thread. Won the hair I wanted. Now I've put together the look I wanted Biker Dorothy, lol. Should have gone with some boots to complete the look though.

9bao87.jpg
  • Options
    EbfWdku.png

Vats Skellington and Zee bringing the Halloween to Abu Dhabi!

Thanks to Maria I bought Abu Dhabi's house today and Vats is inviting everyone to celebrate the Holiday at his new marvelous indoor pool!

Andrzej, Max and Camila I love how creative your looks are! Congrats guys you nailed it!:cool:
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Everyone looks nice so far! Vats, are Jax's vampire teeth an edit or do I need to feel slightly glum on missing something??

Actually that's Bilal, not Jax, and I'm afraid to tell you that the fangs are real! They were in a special limited daily boxes during 2014's Halloween.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Actually that's Bilal, not Jax, and I'm afraid to tell you that the fangs are real! They were in a special limited daily boxes during 2014's Halloween.

oops, my bad Bilal & how interesting! I wasn't playing then so I can't be too-too mad about it.

Day 2, family costumes:

tumblr_oftcr8770J1qfvh9po4_500.jpg

tumblr_oftcr8770J1qfvh9po3_500.jpg

and, as a bonus, interpretations of the male cast from the 2010s teen wolf in anticipation of this weekend event costume.

Current cast (alive/onscreen) -
    tumblr_oftcr8770J1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg
    L to R: Scott McCall, Liam Dunbar, Mason Hewitt, Stiles Stilinski

Former cast (dead or just offscreen with no explanation) -
    tumblr_oftcr8770J1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg
    L to R: Derek Hale, (Vernon) Boyd, Isaac Lahey, Jackson Whittemore, Danny Mahealani

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HAHAHA

a bald Vatsy, cute!

Andrzej, cuuute family portrait, wish I could slap on a Halloween costume for your hubby. I don't know teen wolf but you put in some effort there! I like Scott best, heh!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    HAHAHA

a bald Vatsy, cute!

Andrzej, cuuute family portrait, wish I could slap on a Halloween costume for your hubby. I don't know teen wolf but you put in some effort there! I like Scott best, heh!

Thanks darling :3

if I could choose Brian would be the sexy pirate, I would be shirtless in a merman costume & that flower crown hair the girls won in one of the dating(?) event and little Braeden would be a starfish perhaps ;3 .

Teen Wolf is.....I don't regret my time watching the show but it can be frustrating for a LOT of reasons so I'm glad it's ending with this coming season so I can be free LMAO

Scott's the main character and it's so nice to have a MOC at the center of a show like this even if his character is held to impossibly high standards next his non POC counterparts and/or ignored by some fans but that's a story for another time perhaps.

#ComeBackVats