Everything Holloween/Costume Ideas

2Next

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'd like to be that russian spy chick Nattasha with a Bond like Boris. That would be sexy, and imagine Kim and King Yeezy doing those costumes for Halloween. I always love doing Weekend Pictures with dolls. My dolls could put out their own coffee table book of Selfies from the Photo booth. Hey.....we have to plan a forum Halloween group picture. Nai has perfected it to an art form, but it's tons of work so...if we make it a joint effort it could be fantastic. OMG, I just had inspiration. I know our backdrop.

Hey, and if Glu doesn't give us the costumes we want, we try to dress up as the ones we wanted. I'm running off to see if I can pull off the Russian Spy. Love this thread tiicisss. I always feel so bad when I have to move something.

Oh, and I agree about the merman :)
    Boris & Natasha would be a good look for Kimye. The Broris look would be way better than Yeezy's contact lenses at the Met Gala. Although Kim's gown was a knockout! I hate that I didn't have the money to buy it. I hope it returns.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I would to see a storm costume in kkh. I always love her character my favorite superhero!

2uj31bs.jpg
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia