⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    - When you get a wardrobe Luxe Goal from Maria, you should be able to tap the icon and it takes you directly to the wardrobe, so you don't have to comb through everything trying to find the exact item she's talking about
  • EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    What I'd like to see in KKH on the next updates:
    ● Closet organization
    ● New beautiful colors for hair, nails & makeup. For hair there could be: platinum blonde, lavender, dark blue, light pink and so on. Oh, and I'd love to see some glittery/smokey makeup: silver, gold, nude, etc.
    ● New poses for our dolls
    ● Add some body types maybe. Now, I know this has been already asked for a few times and I don't know if it's possible or not. If you can't give us this, then please modify the arms of our dolls. Like seriously, they really look like dolls. I'd like to see something more realistic, without that weird line that goes all way up to the shoulder.
    ● More skin colors
    ● New facials (including eyes, lips and noses)
    ● The ability to marry Cassio lol
    ● Some fresh new characters that look more realistic, like Skylar for example. (friends, rivals, etc.)
    ● Option to delete real contacts

And yeah... That would be all for now. :) Thank you!
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Get the update on the facebook platform closer to the Android/IOS users and also add the midweek events on Facebook as well.
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Please move the perks cup to next to the star ranking. It's really in the way where it is at the bottom right. Many updates back, when it was first introduced, it used to be slightly higher which was fine - now it is too low down.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    tia_blest wrote: »
    Please move the perks cup to next to the star ranking. It's really in the way where it is at the bottom right. Many updates back, when it was first introduced, it used to be slightly higher which was fine - now it is too low down.

Tia, they moved it to the K-star screen.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please put the Halloween Black Cat in Soho, in the Tribeca Loft for sale. We don't need the hat, Just wantz the cat. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Give us the option to decorate our parties with themes like birthday parties, Halloween, Christmas, New Year´s Eve, Thanksgiving etc. I played the Katy Perry game for a while and I remember that I was allowed to decorate my doll´s concerts with a lot of different themes that were available to purchase. And I´d love to see this feature in KKH too.
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    It would be great if our contacts could have a purple meter to fill when we are making parties and an orange one for reality shows, like the blue and pink ones they already have for professional gigs and dates. Maybe after reaching the max amount of points we could recieve some other points. Maybe some perk points considering how hard it is to get them all.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Please put the Halloween Black Cat in Soho, in the Tribeca Loft for sale. We don't need the hat, Just wantz the cat. :)

I would also love if you could do this. And if so, would it be possible to leave the collar with the little K-star charm on it?
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Please increase the odds of vips actually giving you the reward. I have 2 games, and I constantly hang out with Kim and her siblings. I hardly ever get any rewards. It's so disheartening.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I would like the option to turn music and sound effects on and off independently. I often like to play while watching tv or listening to something and the game's music gets in the way of that. At the same time I would still like to hear all the tapping sound effects.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Brussels (Belgium) as a new location where we could buy our own castle.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hear my woe...shortened midweek, trying so hard to reach the TB at the end of the event..open my game after returning from the store buying giftcards, I have 45 full energy. Tap once on my 1st guest......I level up and get one energy. Please on the rare occasion that we level up....
    • please give us our level up bonus energy on top of what we have.

My new level didn't even open new clothes. I got one KStar. If I spend 49 more stars, I can have 40 energy....5 less than my level up would have given me. And I could really have used it, to get a tb prize. My 1st 3 prizes have all been cash. Sorry for the length, but please? Today was karma giving me a big fat finger.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I would like the option to turn music and sound effects on and off independently. I often like to play while watching tv or listening to something and the game's music gets in the way of that. At the same time I would still like to hear all the tapping sound effects.

Second this so much!! So so much! Most games have separate sound effects and music settings. Please split them, Glu! I like listening to luggage unzip and seagulls. The music is just, ah, loud, really.
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Can we please have Toronto as a location? We have no Canadian cities in the game.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Second this so much!! So so much! Most games have separate sound effects and music settings. Please split them, Glu! I like listening to luggage unzip and seagulls. The music is just, ah, loud, really.

PLEASE glu!!! I asked for this back on page one. Two whole years and 64 pages later, doesn't seem like it'll ever happen. :-(

Pretty please? :-)
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    So much to say but perk points make me upset,,finished that months ago..why is nothing added?? And why can't we gift more things?
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Justice-RaingerJustice-Rainger Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to be able change agent.
    I really wish i could sign to Ryan Star.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Can you let us give our friends/lover "style advice", so we can change their hair and makeup?
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    • Would it be possible to put a trash can in the wardrobe? (Yes. I am 100% serious.)

• We have so many gorgeous gowns and party dresses; please give us "real" reasons to wear them, that would be really great.:)
    Can you give us fur coats like winter is almost here. It would make sense for our dolls to have fur coats.
    Can we get more money per appearance like $3,000 for a three hour gig, $6,000 for a six hour gig and $8,000 for an 8 hour gig.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I think that maybe like every update we should have like a hunt an have clues an there should be a piece of clothing at the end that we find like one time be hair than another time a dress an another a shirt an then pants than shoes an a accessory i think people would enjoy doing that eavh update an we would get something different each time

Also please add more clothes an hair for the baby also it be cool for like barrettes to add to their hair
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    My doll just had a second baby, and now in the baby room instead of my husband being there, it's the nanny.

Erm...why isn't my husband holding the second baby? Where is he? Shouldn't he be caring about the baby he kept badgering me to have?

This is incredibly problematic on so many levels.

Plus there isn't even an option to have a "manny". There should be an option to choose who is the person holding the second baby.
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this since I could not find a suggestion thread to comment on.

Is it possible for Glu to make a new and better way to transfer the game? I'm getting tired of playing a game that I can't update because of space and transferring issues.

It would also prevent progress loss since I have seen many people complain about lost progress, especially if they are paying players.

It would probably make the Krossover event for new players work better than it is now.

- They could do a 3rd party account thing so all you have to do is log in with the account and continue where you left off
    - They could have the progress save to Facebook so all you need to do is connect it to the game and confirm your save to continue where you left off (Glu would have to finally support cross platform playing for this to work properly)
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I would LOVE a trading option!! I wanna trade clothes, asscesories and other stuff with my friends! I have so many event stuff i dont like, which I know someone else would love! It would be so much fun to trade with other players :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    -Glu really needs a better way to save game progress, I don't understand why we can save our progress through Facebook and recollect it it on Kendall and Kylie and Britney Spears but we aren't able to do so on Kim! This has always been a issue for me even before Kendall and Kylie came out. Even if Glu made it so that we had to sign into something that was theirs to save our progress making it possible to recollect our game that would be OK.

(This is like my one big peeve with the game haha)
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I would like to gift some of the weekend earnable/gift box stuff. I won a necklace/choker something a few weeks ago that I would really never use and it would be nice to off it to someone who would like it. Obviously this may be complicated considering the items help in our weekend quests.

My husband wears a hat and I cannot get rid of it. I don't want to break it off with him, but I hate his hat.

Also, for the Spring/Summer, can we have basic shorts in various colors? Nothing fancy, but kinda like how we have the shirts/t-shirts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Darktracy wrote: »
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this since I could not find a suggestion thread to comment on.

Is it possible for Glu to make a new and better way to transfer the game? I'm getting tired of playing a game that I can't update because of space and transferring issues.

It would also prevent progress loss since I have seen many people complain about lost progress, especially if they are paying players.

It would probably make the Krossover event for new players work better than it is now.

- They could do a 3rd party account thing so all you have to do is log in with the account and continue where you left off
    - They could have the progress save to Facebook so all you need to do is connect it to the game and confirm your save to continue where you left off (Glu would have to finally support cross platform playing for this to work properly)
    I want this soo much it's frighting.
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks