Options

Halloween Weekend Fashion Thread 10/28/16 - Costumes and More

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    EbfWdku.png

Vats Skellington and Zee bringing the Halloween to Abu Dhabi!

Thanks to Maria I bought Abu Dhabi's house today and Vats is inviting everyone to celebrate the Holiday at his new marvelous indoor pool!

Andrzej, Max and Camila I love how creative your looks are! Congrats guys you nailed it!:cool:

Actually that's Bilal, not Jax, and I'm afraid to tell you that the fangs are real! They were in a special limited daily boxes during 2014's Halloween.
    Thanks Vats! I love your costume too! You shaved your fabulous Brad Pitt hair or is it just a bald cap? Lol you both look lovely
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Thanks darling :3

if I could choose Brian would be the sexy pirate, I would be shirtless in a merman costume & that flower crown hair the girls won in one of the dating(?) event and little Braeden would be a starfish perhaps ;3 .

Teen Wolf is.....I don't regret my time watching the show but it can be frustrating for a LOT of reasons so I'm glad it's ending with this coming season so I can be free LMAO

Scott's the main character and it's so nice to have a MOC at the center of a show like this even if his character is held to impossibly high standards next his non POC counterparts and/or ignored by some fans but that's a story for another time perhaps.

Teen wolf is ending? Didn't know that! How many seasons does it have? I watched only the first season all those years ago but I still recognise some of the characters, you did a great job!
    I can't believe I was not inmediatly hooked by this show, I love Wolves/Werewolves!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    "Oh my!!
    Looks like Kim hasn't been home in a while..
    I better get a broom and put those spiders back in the garden before she comes back! She will freak out haha!" 😊
    sketch-1477762143828_zpsr2pn4xbk.png
    Android
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO Rumpelstilzchen! You seem to be the most ahead of all of us, congrats!
    Teen wolf is ending? Didn't know that! How many seasons does it have? I watched only the first season all those years ago but I still recognise some of the characters, you did a great job!
    I can't believe I was not inmediatly hooked by this show, I love Wolves/Werewolves!

This upcoming one will be the 6th and final season. And thank you :3

Not to give too much away but Scott's a True Alpha and Liam is a freshman & his first bitten beta while Mason is Liam's best friend and the two of them have a Scott/Stiles dynamic to them. (Well, not the current one since things have deteriorated for them right now for very valid plot reasons, but the early cute brotherly bond) There's a LOT of story, half of it very convoluted but personal feelings on Stiles aside the arc surrounding the Nogitsune was really well acted/plotted.

The rest is a real mixed bag for sure. I'm just grateful I'll no longer have to deal with pockets of the fandom being mad at Scott for being a victim of manipulation (Gerard forcing him to use Derek under the threat of killing his mother) while they would never be as critical of Derek's own victimization or Stiles' or any of his other white counterparts.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options

This upcoming one will be the 6th and final season. And thank you :3

Not to give too much away but Scott's a True Alpha and Liam is a freshman & his first bitten beta while Mason is Liam's best friend and the two of them have a Scott/Stiles dynamic to them. (Well, not the current one since things have deteriorated for them right now for very valid plot reasons, but the early cute brotherly bond) There's a LOT of story, half of it very convoluted but personal feelings on Stiles aside the arc surrounding the Nogitsune was really well acted/plotted.

The rest is a real mixed bag for sure. I'm just grateful I'll no longer have to deal with pockets of the fandom being mad at Scott for being a victim of manipulation (Gerard forcing him to use Derek under the threat of killing his mother) while they would never be as critical of Derek's own victimization or Stiles' or any of his other white counterparts.
    Yeah, I noticed that! even back then, the fandom seemed to always ignore Scott/Tyler Posey and treat Stiles/Dylan and Derek/Tyler Hoechlin like the main protagonists.
    Thank you for filling me in :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options

Thanks Andrzej! Didn't get any items, only event points in my boxes :( Chose the right movie, that gave lots of event points.
    3 parties until Frankenstein's bride - hair..
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    HAHAHA

a bald Vatsy, cute!

You sure have a peculiar taste my friend lol, now that he's pale and bald you call him cute!:rolleyes:
    Thanks Vats! I love your costume too! You shaved your fabulous Brad Pitt hair or is it just a bald cap? Lol you both look lovely

Thanks, yeah I shaved his hair, don't worry his hair grows back in a second:p, I wish that I could shave his eyebrows too to get more into the character, he is wearing dark brown contact lenses though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    edited April 2019
    IMG_1563jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    You sure have a peculiar taste my friend lol, now that he's pale and bald you call him cute!:rolleyes:

Now you know

If5xO0K.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-30-12-46-08_zpsrnzjutxc.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG Nai LOL!!!!

giphy.gif
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Now you know

If5xO0K.gif
  • Options
    Congrats on finishing Rumpelstilzchen! and the midweek event hair looks really nice with the dress Lenochka!

My costumes for the day:

tumblr_ofvianhDVx1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

tumblr_ofvianhDVx1qfvh9po2_400.jpg

George Micheal, using last weekend's pants, as well as a bonus with my daughter Braeden in a matching look that is cute but not worth it to only wear in her room. If we can take our pets everywhere why not our kids GLU?! And please add a baby room on the plane so I can just live on it full time LOL

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    midweek event hair looks really nice with the dress Lenochka!
    Thank you Andrzej :o

Loving your and your daughters costume too!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    my actual costume for halloween:

tumblr_ofwadcw6KE1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

it's our lovably grumpy Luther! I was slightly bummed to only win the pants in the April Fools event and not the top instead but I made it work IMO. Even better I bought the beard specifically for this and got 10 stars back since it lined up with a 'to dye for' achievement :3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    QNWhiV2.jpg

Found a Dorothy to my Lion!

Happy Halloween!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    happy-haloween-pumpkin-animation-6-2.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that each of you are having a great Halloween. I have to say that this weekend event was amazing and I normally have trouble completing party events but this one didn't feel like a chore. I did some parties on Friday and the first weekend gig, and then the second weekend gig on Saturday with two more parties. I finished the third gig Sunday and gave myself the night off by going to the 13th Gate. It was awesome by the way! If any of you are ever in Louisiana around Halloween I would recommend going. :) Then today I find that Glu surprised us with the mystery gig. So, I completed that and two more parties and now I am done. I probably wouldn't have finished if we didn't have an extra day.

Well here is the earnable costume. My doll decided to go to a Marie Antoinette themed party and had lots of fun.

GUXoHTTh.jpg

I believe earlier Koko mentioned that she didn't like the earnable shoes and I have to agree with her. I think the costume looks much better with some boots instead. On another note, I think my photoshopping skills are getting better. The only thing I had trouble with was that pesky fan because of my doll's weird hand position, but I think I made it work.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Happy Halloween Everyone!

5DAEB09F-57CF-49DE-B2C9-E6CAD5F6E6CA_zpskoty8wfe.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Happy Halloween Everyone!

5DAEB09F-57CF-49DE-B2C9-E6CAD5F6E6CA_zpskoty8wfe.jpg

Why is your doll so unhappy? She looks beautiful.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    My doll decided to go another Halloween party. You know it's not Halloween without some good music.

As she was making her way to the dance floor who should she run into. As you can see, Neko's costume is of a horrifying monster while Willow decided to go as what she already is. Trash.

xNu5yB3h.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Why is your doll so unhappy? She looks beautiful.

Aw thanks girl I was just trying to make her look like a scary beautiful Renaissance witch haha xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS