Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

12345679Next

Comments

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hi Savannah, I am using a Kindle and I have gotten all the things you mentioned. Have you been checking in with the app store?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Savannah O wrote: »
    Well hey Syndra x at least you will get a midweek event. No love for the Kindle Fire users...again, no birthday, no gym update and no Halloween update. This is really getting old...

~S

Yea of course I'm also grateful for midweek events :o But I'm so sorry Savannah O it must be really disappointing for you... :( I think Daleth can help you :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    Hi Savannah, I am using a Kindle and I have gotten all the things you mentioned. Have you been checking in with the app store?

Yes Daleth I have been, Koko checked the last time I posted a week or two ago the highest update she was seeing for kindle was 5.5 I previously ran into an issue where I had to force stop the app and clear cache in order to get it to update and I have done that several times over the last two weeks to no avail.

You're saying you got the Gym, Kim's B-day and Halloween events on your Kindle Fire HD?

Can any other Kindle users confirm this please?

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hi Savannah, Yes I got all those...the 5.6 update (with the Abu Dhabi house) became available on Oct.20. it was really late this time.....after I got the update all the other things came in on time. Hope you can figure out what is going on...I would suggest calling the app store but I have learned that they are usually clueless. Since this new update I have had to clear my cache 2 or 3 times a day or the game crashes. I didn't know Koko had a Kindle available...that's good to know.
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    TY Daleth, I will investigate.

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I really enjoyed the murder mystery gig. Hope we get more things like that in the future. Even though I was already finished with the event it was nice to get something extra for Halloween.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Agreed, this was a very happy Halloween! And it's also the beginning of the KKH holiday whirlwind! Love this time of year on the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder since we are getting our midweek event on Wednesday if this weekend will be a VIP. Otherwise I feel like the events would clash if the midweek is the same length? Or maybe we're not having a weekend event?
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Ooh! So there will be a midweek event beginning tomorrow?! Does anyone know if we have to wait for an update for this?

I hope that the last update includes this event. If I have to wait for the Kindle update I'm afraid I will be out of luck.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Or maybe we're not having a weekend event?

There's going to be a midweek AND weekend event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wonder since we are getting our midweek event on Wednesday if this weekend will be a VIP. Otherwise I feel like the events would clash if the midweek is the same length? Or maybe we're not having a weekend event?

Since Kalinda already addressed that we are in fact getting a Weekend Event as well, I'll point out that the midweek event starting tomorrow will be a shortened event. It's starting a day later, but will still end on Thursday, with our next Weekend event starting Friday. So, only one event as a time, FAQs infact state that a TB will only be happening when there is no other event.

I started a thread for the Midweek tomorrow, we have no news about anything, but it's always nice to surmise. :)

The great thing about this time of year, it seems like a whirlwind of event after event. It won't be nonstop....we need to take a breath now and again, but it's a wonderful time of year for the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary