Having a MidWeek ThrowBack.11/2/16 - Let the Party Begin

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Angeline, not being nosy but do you have most of the TB Items? One of my games didn't get the event one time, but that was before they 'fixed' it. Let me poke around intagram, and other SM to see if others are out too. Would you start a thread in Support? I'm sorry it didn't happen for you, did you notice a little mini upload meter yesterday sometime after Noon Eastern?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline, not being nosy but do you have most of the TB Items? One of my games didn't get the event one time, but that was before they 'fixed' it. Let me poke around intagram, and other SM to see if others are out too. Would you start a thread in Support? I'm sorry it didn't happen for you, did you notice a little mini upload meter yesterday sometime after Noon Eastern?

One game started in Feb 2016, the other started in June 2016. There's no way I have most of the TB items. I did notice a mini loading bar yesterday on one game not the other (maybe I didn't pay attention to that one?). I will start a thread in Support. Thanks.
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    One game started in Feb 2016, the other started in June 2016. There's no way I have most of the TB items. I did notice a mini loading bar yesterday on one game not the other (maybe I didn't pay attention to that one?). I will start a thread in Support. Thanks.

The mini update also removed the Halloween decorations so that is a good indicator to check whether both games got it?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    No event for me
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    The mini update also removed the Halloween decorations so that is a good indicator to check whether both games got it?

Yes, both games, the Halloween decorations are gone. Thanks.
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    No event for me either. Mostly I get the event at 10 AM my time but it's already past that. :/
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    I didn't get the event either. :(
    Don't know what happened. I always look forward to TB events/sales!
    Think there's something going wrong internally. The icon for that energy stuff is also gone.

Waitingg..
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    No event here too! I play on an Android phone.
    Ok, Please put your info here and we'll see if Glu can take a look at this for us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Minji wrote: Β»
    Think there's something going wrong internally. The icon for that energy stuff is also gone.

Waitingg..

If you mean te Rapid Recharge, that comes and goes throughout the day. My ipad hasn't gotten it yet this morning, but that's normal. Do you mean something else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I can't help it.... but can someone post the screenshoot about the event? I want to know the prizes and what I have missed... LOL
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    I can't help it.... but can someone post the screenshoot about the event? I want to know the prizes and what I have missed... LOL
    My iOS doll got the event and there are 2 black giftboxes, one golden giftbox and one TB giftbox. There's also a sale on KStars. :)
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

WgCS2US.jpg
    You remind me of the babe...
    ElleS wrote: Β»
    My iOS doll got the event and there are 2 black giftboxes, one golden giftbox and one TB giftbox. There's also a sale on KStars. :)

thanks, and when is the time limit for the event? I hope Glu will fix it soon enough so I can catch up to join the event :D
    Gotta admit, I'm super disappointed by the parties since I don't get any fans. I'd been expecting gigs, so I could work on my reality show. Oh, well.
    thanks, and when is the time limit for the event? I hope Glu will fix it soon enough so I can catch up to join the event :D

You can see it in my pic. :D
    WgCS2US.jpg

Oh thanks a lot Megannita... uughh I hope I can join the event, it is only 1 day 15 hours
    Oh thanks a lot Megannita... uughh I hope I can join the event, it is only 1 day 15 hours

My fingers are crossed for you.
    Yeah, I was hoping for reality show event/gigs.... it is way more easier to complete than parties
    Gotta admit, I'm super disappointed by the parties since I don't get any fans. I'd been expecting gigs, so I could work on my reality show. Oh, well.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here screenshots of the event banners.

eTMtqaUh.jpg

gQXcpzmh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    If Glu's gonna make me miss a throwback sale I'm going on a rampage 😑😑😑 why do some have it and some not??! Come on Glu!!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    βœͺβœͺβœͺ
    Event points: 15>95>190>380
    #HaveMercy :D
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Woke up, opened my game first thing and did a reality show. No points. Go back and check the banner and it's a PARTY event. Ughhhhhh

Now I'm already behind with a shortened timer and I never do well with party events. I'm not sure how much grinding I'll get done today with my morning completely booked :( While I picked $2500 in my first box I did notice 2 throwback boxes in the palette so there's more a chance to get some cool stuff :)
    Game keeps giving the msg not responding. And after I reload it says network error. What the hellz is going on with this game?! I've never had this!!!
    If you didn't get the event. Please sign into the Support thread. Can I ask that if you haven't gotten the event, you take a deep breath. I'm also going to ask that we not call out Glu members by name to come down and make it right. It puts pressure on a personal response here, when that's just not how it's done. Glu reads the threads, they've been alerted to the problem. so give it a little time, and as soon as I hear back, I'll let you all know what is going on.

I edited this because it originally seemed harsh, and that is not my intention.

Love and Kisses all around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Minji, it might be good to put those details in the support thread. Other people will then post whether that's what they're getting.....it's a better venue for this. Trust me. ;) I sent the support link btw, not the event thread, so that's where they'll most probably look first. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sucks you guys are having the glitch :( Both my android and iOS are fine, and this just means I need to grind. I'm so busy I think I might actually forgo one game :(

We have 1 day 16 hours, how much points for the last box?
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    For everyone who has trouble with party weekends, I promise it gets better as you keep playing and max out your comebacks and celebrity perks. Once you've got those extra energy bonuses, a party is much easier.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    My first black box win was a white box dress I already owned. Thanks Glu. You're like a bad boyfriend who steals stuff from my closet to regift.