Options

Can I delete Game Center friends from my KKH friend list?

pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
I have a couple of people as KKH friends that I added through the game center app but about 6 months ago their appearances/outfits stopped changing (they were really active and still play the game so I guess it's a glitch) so I want to completely remove them from my game but I can't find the option like I can with other characters within the game.

One of them is maxed out with fans so she's always number one and it has prevented me from achieving the "#1 star" gig that gives you 5 Kstars+energy for being #1 on the list, which I would've accomplished a long time ago.

I already deleted those people as friends from the game center app itself but they still show up on my KKH friends list without the little X to delete them. Is there a real solution for this:confused:

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have a number of them as well. You remove them from Game Center and then just wait. Some of their Stars will turn a stone looking color, but they're just like NPCs except they were once real player games to your game. I deleted a few well over a year ago and they're still there. BUT...I deleted someone from here, after they deleted me, and they have dropped off. Either those people removed you, and that's why they stopped changing clothes, or they just stopped playing. I know the chick here deleted me, and that was about 11 months ago (blow up at Christmas) when I notice in Feb she was still in her Christmas outfit I had a clue. Good luck, and if you can ask them to remove you, chances are better they'll drop off your list.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion! I have no way of contacting them so my best luck would be to just wait it out, ignore it, and hope they delete me eventually, if they haven't already