Having a MidWeek ThrowBack.11/2/16 - Let the Party Begin

Comments

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Sappho wrote: Β»
    Wait is there supposed to be a sale besides the event? I just have the party event with the boxes.

I have a sale, it's a random 'select a box' sale though rather than the selection of items added to the wardrobe that we've had a few times recently.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: Β»
    I have a sale, it's a random 'select a box' sale though rather than the selection of items added to the wardrobe that we've had a few times recently.
    On that, yeah I have that. I didn't count that as a sale I guess but just as part of the event. Thanks. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    On that, yeah I have that. I didn't count that as a sale I guess but just as part of the event. Thanks. :)

I know what you mean, it doesn't feel like a proper 'sale' sale when you can't have a virtual rummage! No problem :)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

There's also a Kim's Pick with a black blouse and red skirt.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ahh thank you - it's the end of a long day and my brain isn't working properly! I was kind of hoping there was a party-throwing secret that I didn't know about as I always find these events so hard to complete!

No prob. I'm the queen of typos myself, so I know one when I see one. :o
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So is anyone working that 'starstyle' web show storyline? Because I just got to the point where I'm doing Jen's portion and OMG, why did no one tell me we get hair?!

tumblr_og1el3JI4S1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I am so behind on everything XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    So is anyone working that 'starstyle' web show storyline? Because I just got to the point where I'm doing Jen's portion and OMG, why did no one tell me we get hair?!

tumblr_og1el3JI4S1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I am so behind on everything XD

Oh wow that's interesting. :D Neither do I so thanks for sharing this Andrzej_S. I hope we get a hairstyle for girls as well.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    still don't have the event! so annoying!
    iOS user, level 30
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you get that many points from 3hr parties, Koko? The max I get per party (thrown in Calabasas) is 19 points.

Oh no. I gave up my apendix in 11th grade to pass my Algebra and Chem Regents. So I'm awful with Math. I get 19 per 3 hour. So....3 3 hour parties would have been 57 Event points. so, it was in Energry 45, +35+15 (started with 45 energy, scrounded 35 then went back out and scrounged another 15 and I had a few when I was done..but it was at least 2 parties worth....and still that would be 38 points which is still 11 more than the 27 I got from my 8 hour. So yeah, never ever ever depend on my math. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Oh wow that's interesting. :D Neither do I so thanks for sharing this Andrzej_S. I hope we get a hairstyle for girls as well.

When you do the missions, be sure to charm both of the style team members as I did and maybe that's why I got a new hairstyle? it really was a big surprise LMAO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Syndra x wrote: Β»

It's the one Koko refers to as disco hair. You want a pic? :)

74KAhSo.jpg
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

74KAhSo.jpg

Were there two hairstyles for the girls? I think Jen asked if I was into curls are straight hairstyles. I answered curls and got the hair you posted here. If I'd answered straight, would I have gotten something else? (I may be remembering this all wrong though!)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Were there two hairstyles for the girls? I think Jen asked if I was into curls are straight hairstyles. I answered curls and got the hair you posted here. If I'd answered straight, would I have gotten something else? (I may be remembering this all wrong though!)

No clue! It's been such a long time...
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No clue! It's been such a long time...

Exactly! Maybe someone who has completed that storyline more recently can tell us.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Exactly! Maybe someone who has completed that storyline more recently can tell us.

i did it recently and don't remember any choice like that. i think the guy's version is much better looking, though!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I remember--there's only one style: Enjoy the disco hair!!!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    When you do the missions, be sure to charm both of the style team members as I did and maybe that's why I got a new hairstyle? it really was a big surprise LMAO

βœͺ Why, thank you Andrzej_S. That's a really useful tip. :o:o Btw, did you pay kstars for charming them?

βœͺ Thank you so so much for sharing this Megannita :o I'm sooo behind. I have 17 pending quests :( haha
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Wait whyyyy do i only get 12 pts for each 3 hour party?! :,( I'm grinding on my third box too..only 30 energy cash and 30 energy again BC I bought a box on one ughhh
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
    Β Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
    Β  Β FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under JailynΒ name on KKH right now!

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    The game is so mean. Get a notification from the game saying come join the throwback sale. I open the game... nothing yet. I'm done. Have waited 24u and still nothing.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Wait whyyyy do i only get 12 pts for each 3 hour party?! :,( I'm grinding on my third box too..only 30 energy cash and 30 energy again BC I bought a box on one ughhh
    You only get 12 points for completing the party. The rest is the bonus points you get from each guest. For most of us that's 7, making 19 in total.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    There have been TB items in both my black box palettes and I missed them both times! $2500 in my first box and 30 energy in my second. I'm doing horribly at this event. I'm 2 parties away from my gold box with only 15 hours left on the timer. Unless I tap all day and get lucky I won't get my last box :( I hate that a 3 hour party sucks all your energy. And that's if you're lucky enough to get the right actions. Sometimes after visiting all my invited contacts all I have left are 8 energy actions which is more than I need to finish, but all I have to choose from.
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Ok, so I got the midweek event and the sale I have waited for so long. I spent so much money, and now the event disappeared. First two boxes disappeared, and then the 5 stars event. Then everytime I came to open a box another two disappeared until the sale disappeared too. Is it possible that I have everything now? I cannot believe it. I remember that near the end my palettes where full of hairstyles and it is not possible I got them all. Does anyone in this forum have every item of every weekend event that I could compare myself to? Or does anyone have an organized collection of pictures of the weekend events? It is really urgent. Plus, why the sales does not contain latest events? Does it means I will have a sale with these next time there is a sale in case I actually got everything?
    Checked. Didn't got everything. Totally not fair that the sale disappeared after I spent way too much money.
    So, first you didn't get it, you posted how deep your sadness was, and now you got the event and lost it after buying a number of things?

A lot of people didn't get the event and never got it to appear. Do ou have any advice for people who didn't get it, but still want to get it for a few hours? How did you go from no event, to an event? Not being nosy, I just know a number of people here would be grateful for your suggestion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

No that's the same hair all the girls got. I tease and call it disco, because someone posted a look and said that was their mom when they were growing up. oh, but it looks good when you take a scarf, a strapless top and capri pants if you want to do Sandy from Grease, but that is 50s, not 80s. Very versitile, I just put it on when I want to go for a certain look. lol. But, till the curls with the black hat and bangs came out, My dolls rocked that Disco hair for all it was worth. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just grabbed my old Asus, Koko. And do not worry, I understand where it comes from and you are not being nosy at all.
    And of course I was a little bit over reacting for making people laugh a bit.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Still no midweek event.. It's already been 28 hours. Really sad here as I really wanted those items prior to July 2016.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I took a break from playing last Friday, and I'm so glad I checked the forums today! But I'm super late for the event... hopefully I can still make it if I tap, tap, tap away!

Here are my first two boxes
    33vyz44.jpg
    The energy was useful to get me closer to the last box, but kinda bummed I didn't get that dress!

2dma62r.jpg
    Basic white pants..ok. It's a black box item so I'm not complaining..but ugh I love those lace leggings!!
    I just grabbed my old Asus, Koko. And do not worry, I understand where it comes from and you are not being nosy at all.

oh, sorry, I missed the event on one device yesterday, then rebooted and it came up. So, that didn't work for anyone else, I thought there'd be something else for people to try. Obviously, grabbing Agnes' old Asus won't work for everyone. :(

But that was good thinking Agnes. Glad you were able to participate for a bit after all.

Here's my saga.....3 games terrible palettes. 7 prizes of cash, 1 of energy, and my 3rd box for the iPad got the great little cinnamon bun hair. But, I'm going to have to grind nonstop if anyone is getting a TB..

:(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary