No mid-week Throwback event Nov. 2, 2016

AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
Didn't get the mid week throwback event supposed to start at 5 a.m. EST. Please help.
Female doll game, level 50, iOS 10, playing on iPad Air2
Male doll game, level 36, iOS10, playing on iPad Air

There is no way I have most of the TB items. I started playing KKH in Feb, 2016 for my female doll and June, 2016 for my male doll. In the past TB events, I've never seen hair style items in my gift box palettes, except for the Halloween ones (Pirate & Little red ridding hood).
🍎 iOS dolls📱  
#DontPunishPayingCustomers
Prev1

Comments

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Same here! Android level 30. Samsung phone.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    No midweek throwback event...
    my id : A9708E8A-6995-49CC-B949-98438DCB093D
    start playing around july/august 2016
    ios 10. Ipad air.
    Female doll, level 41
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Same!!! I DO NOT want to miss a throwback sale because I started my game late and couldn't get items prior July 2016.
    Android 6.0
    LG G5
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening, I sent this link to Glu, and as soon as we hear something, I'll post it here. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Minji, for the Network error you can read here. But most probably whatever is stopping you, is also stopping the others. what is the "not responding ' message you're getting?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    no event! :(
    Iphone-- nowhere near to having all the TB items (started 2/16). I have closed and reopened my game several times.
    I know I got the mini update because all the Halloween decorations are gone. Please help! I love TB events!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I don´t know if this is an important information but I´m connected to Facebook and I´m also in the middle of my first comeback in the game. Last week I was already connected to Facebook but not doing the comeback yet and everything was normal. But I think that this little information might help...we never know.
    You also have to consider, that for whatever reason, the event thinks you have too many of the TB items to sustain an event like this. I know the formula was tweaked a while ago, when a huge number of games didn't get the event, and it's quite possible that glu will just be able to tweak it again if necessary, but to be realistic, this wouldn't happen in time for this shortened event.

You've been great, so hang in there, good or bad, whatever the news is, if I hear anything I'll post it here. I know waiting is really hard, but your patience is really appreciated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thank you for the help Koko. You're always so nice to everyone! :)

I just wanted to say that I think this time the glitch isn't caused by the fact that people have too many TB items already.. Because I've asked some people I follow on insta who I know have been playing for a long time and they still got the event.. While I've been playing for a couple of months and I still didn't get it and I have to catch up a lot with the TB items. I hope they fix it soon because I was really looking forward to something like this..

Again thank you very much! :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some players didn't get the event and we're investigating it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    ElleS wrote: »
    Thank you for the help Koko. You're always so nice to everyone! :)

I just wanted to say that I think this time the glitch isn't caused by the fact that people have too many TB items already.. Because I've asked some people I follow on insta who I know have been playing for a long time and they still got the event.. While I've been playing for a couple of months and I still didn't get it and I have to catch up a lot with the TB items. I hope they fix it soon because I was really looking forward to something like this..

Again thank you very much! :)

I didn't do anything except ask you guys to post here, and told Glu what was happening. They would have found out anyway, but it's nice to be organized. And see....our GluGodess has told us it's under investigation. With that.....I'll go play the game and get on with life. Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have quite some throwback event items yes but nowhere near all of them because of the last throwback items but if they need to tweak it again I really want them to do it with the next update and give another throwback sale. I don't want to wait a whole year or something to get the event items prior july 2016.
    I hope it'll be nothing major and I'll get the event if it's just for 4 hours :(
    Nothing yet? I don´t wanna sound like a b**** or something, but this is really annoying, considering that I bought k-stars just yesterday, only because I was waiting for the throwback sale. And now I can´t buy anything because of a glitch?? Not fair, Glu.
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Nothing yet? I don´t wanna sound like a b**** or something, but this is really annoying, considering that I bought k-stars just yesterday, only because I was waiting for the throwback sale. And now I can´t buy anything because of a glitch?? Not fair, Glu.

Couldn't agree more.
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    The great sadness burns me from the inside. I have waited for a sale for so long.
    I hope they don't take a year with fixing this item glitch as last time. There shouldn't even be a limit! I thought they removed that last update 😡
    I was so relieved a couple hours ago when I got a mini update-- that loading bar gave me such hope! But then, still no event. :(
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    I was so relieved a couple hours ago when I got a mini update-- that loading bar gave me such hope! But then, still no event. :(

Even more brutal than that disappointment-- I got a notification from KKH telling me to throw parties to earn boxes! I was so excited I'd gotten the event! But no, when I opened the game, still no event.

At least I have this board-- this community understands how much of a bummer missing something like this is-- I can't imagine trying to explain this to someone!
    I got the same notification. It's just so unfair!! A friend of mine has been playing since the beginning and she has EVERY item AND has the event!!! Wth Glu?!!!!!

I've been waiting for 24h and at the point to just delete this stupid game because there's always something wrong with it 😡😡😡
    For the fun of it I dusted my old phone and downloaded KKH. Created a new character to see if I had the event. Had the event but no throwback sale????? So what in God's name is going on here?!
    Any chance that this will be fixed before the event ends? It been 24 hours. :/

Give us a sign at least, please.
    Minji wrote: »
    I got the same notification. It's just so unfair!! A friend of mine has been playing since the beginning and she has EVERY item AND has the event!!! Wth Glu?!!!!!

I've been waiting for 24h and at the point to just delete this stupid game because there's always something wrong with it 😡😡😡

Did you make any kstars purchase on that game? I created a new one too on my mum's phone but I only got the event (I didn't make any purchases) while on my iOS I got the sale along with the event...so I guess you have To have spent some kstars in game to get the sale?
    That'd be so unfair that they first want you to spend money to get the throwback sale. That's not marketing that right out stealing people's money.

I'd be nice to get a msg at least that they know the problem or whatever. Some games have the event but not the sale and some have the sale but not the event and some have it and some don't.
    That'd be so unfair that they first want you to spend money to get the throwback sale. That's not marketing that right out stealing people's money.

I'd be nice to get a msg at least that they know the problem or whatever. Some games have the event but not the sale and some have the sale but not the event and some have it and some don't.

I didn't mean that they specifically want us to spend kstars for this TB sale but that an account that hasn't ever spent kstars in game wouldn't get the event..I mean it happened to your new account and mine too. While my old one on my iOS got it.. It's just an idea..I'm not sure. I hope I explained it well this time..sorry my English is weak.

I hope Glu tells us what the problem is. :(
    Ohhh sorry haha thought you meant that. Guess I'll spend those 10 kstars to see if I'll get the throwback sale on the other account.
    Ohhh sorry haha thought you meant that. Guess I'll spend those 10 kstars to see if I'll get the throwback sale on the other account.

Did it work? :)
    Nope. Now I don't have an event at all! It just disappeared. First I had the party thing and no sale and now I have nothing. I'm going crazy.
    At this point I don´t even care anymore for this event. What am I supposed to do with less than 12 hours to finish it? The only thing I can do now is sit and pray that tomorrow we won´t have the same problem with the weekend event.
    We're aware that some players didn't get the event and we're investigating it.

And....??? No feedback? No response? Nothing?