Weekend Event 11/4/16 - The Good times just keep rolling in!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'd love the giftbox top or shorts, but may save most of my gems this weekend. Def will buy my skeleton dress this weekend though!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omg LOVE the SMC!!

Sheet, I wasn't planning on spending another 10$... oh well. That's like a Starbucks coffee over here LOL

Disappointed to see more ugly flats as the first earner on a VIP weekend :/ at least now I know to spend my kstars on the throwback stuff.

The safari outfit is cute though. I hope i can get the top or the shoes

Thanks again Kalinda! :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    Love the hair and gold heels for the SMC. Does anyone remember if there was a sale on k-stars last black friday? Or what do you think the chances are of a sale on them this year?
    I'm debating on paying $10 for the clothes+60 k-stars or if I should wait it out, hhmmm

I would wait. I'm pretty sure the k-star packs were doubled for the same price. So instead of 60 you got 120. It's been like that for the past 2 years so I think there's a good chance it'll happen again.

I'm so glad this is a VIP weekend!! Glu must've heard my prayers. I LOVE the gold dress but probably won't spend that many stars unless Maria has some good deals for me. I think the flats would've been cute without the strap. With the strap they look like toddler shoes. I like the GB top and shoes. Not so crazy about the safari shorts and the headbands look bizarre to me. Sooo... I'm torn. I think I'll do my black box and see what happens.
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    2mqnfqb.pngip77yu.png55ny80.jpg
    Glu we are still waiting for the braids,the jacket,skirt,shoes, the pink latex dress and the orange dress.Please add these items
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yes, I was really hoping for a VIP. I have nothing planned for this weekend so I'll be grinding for K-stars.
    I think I love the hair, but I'll have to see it on my doll to decide wether it's worth 500 Kstars for me...

I agree with soundspretty the shoes look like toddler shoes. They'd be fine without the strap.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The white platform shoes were already released in an event. I'm sure the other items will come to us eventually - we just have to be patient :) The game isn't shutting down tomorrow so there's plenty of time. With the SYS events we've been having lately I bet Glu has a ton of outfits in the works just waiting to be released.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ooh I am loving the SMC, especially that hair! I may actually buy it this time! And I like the earnable event clothes as well. Those flats look really nice. I'm less sure of the box items, though those boots look pretty spectacular.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I like the giftbox hair for the guys but I can't/won't chase it. I might spend a little tho and see if I can get lucky ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Hideous outfits, but the hair is really reaching an all time low. Did anyone ask for sweaty bushwacking hair?

Here's a tip for Glu: Instead of all your latest schemes to scam us out of our kstars (rigging palettes with double the amount of kash, pay to play SYS events, raising prices of furniture extensively, stealing from our closets) why don't you make clothing people want to spend stars on.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I'll be getting the SMC as a little birthday present for myself. I won't be spending too many K-stars as I want to save up for Black Friday. I'll grind here and there, but my weekend is kind of busy and I just got home tonight from a mid week vacation.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Hideous outfits, but the hair is really reaching an all time low. Did anyone ask for sweaty bushwacking hair?

Here's a tip for Glu: Instead of all your latest schemes to scam us out of our kstars (rigging palettes with double the amount of kash, pay to play SYS events, raising prices of furniture extensively, stealing from our closets) why don't you make clothing people want to spend stars on.

Oh, you didn't even mention the Chevier fashion house and the Gym, etc.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Yeah me too...I'm wondering if I´m gonna have the same problem this weekend.

Paty, did you have a mini update last Tuesday/Wednesday?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Paty, did you have a mini update last Tuesday/Wednesday?

Yes, I did!

I just hope this event goes well for all of us tomorrow. I really need these golden sandals and maybe the golden dress. The bad part is having to buy the ugly flats in order to get to the dress.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Yes, I did!

I just hope this event goes well for all of us tomorrow. I really need these golden sandals and maybe the golden dress. The bad part is having to buy the ugly flats in order to get to the dress.

Aw so it's really strange but have a cup of positivitea, Paty :o
    My thoughts exactly!! Haha. Yeah enough of flats -_- But those sandals are killeeeer i luuurv it! ❣❣❣
    Thank you very much Kalinda for spoilers :o:o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

I sort of agree that sometimes I feel scammed and "dirty"... :/
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I really like the gold boots but I think I will save up for black friday!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vatsy, give some suggestions to Glu team! Maybe they just don't have inspiration, I know you'll give the best ones :o

I have tons of suggestions, but I don't know... I think they have plenty of good ideas too, they just aren't implementing in KKH.

We already have hairstyles from K&K that were added to KKH before, so they could just use those here too. A while ago I posted one of those hairstyles (the one with a bandana) at the suggestions thread, but no sign of it in the game yet.

I would love to have that double bun/pigtails with half of the hair down as girls have in K&K for Vats, I've been styling my RL hair a lot like that lately and would be beyond cool twinning with my KKH doll since I always try to replicate myself on him.

I know that Kalinda and E&B always read our posts and take ours requests to the team.

We've been asking for new beards, tattoos, shirtless option, bags with puppies for guys and so on for a looooooong time, but it's difficult to tell why some things make the cut and others don't.

Maybe because they have technical limitations or sometimes need to follow themes/trends...

Right now the thing I most want is that they make a sale to you be able to buy your fangs. We're repeating this for a while and this month would the perfect gift for you, right?!

#fangsfornai
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I have tons of suggestions, but I don't know... I think they have plenty of good ideas too, they just aren't implementing in KKH.

We already have hairstyles from K&K that were added to KKH before, so they could just use those here too. A while ago I posted one of those hairstyles (the one with a bandana) at the suggestions thread, but no sign of it in the game yet.

I would love to have that double bun/pigtails with half of the hair down as girls have in K&K for Vats, I've been styling my RL hair a lot like that lately and would be beyond cool twinning with my KKH doll since I always try to replicate myself on him.

I know that Kalinda and E&B always read our posts and take ours requests to the team.

We've been asking for new beards, tattoos, shirtless option, bags with puppies for guys and so on for a looooooong time, but it's difficult to tell why some things make the cut and others don't.

Maybe because they have technical limitations or sometimes need to follow themes/trends...

Right now the thing I most want is that they make a sale to you be able to buy your fangs. We're repeating this for a while and this month would the perfect gift for you, right?!

#fangsfornai

Maybe the fangs will make an appearance for black Friday! They did promise something spectacular this year, after all.

#fangsfornai
    You remind me of the babe...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I LOVE the SMC!! Will definitely be purchasing that. The hair is a must have for my closet. I'm not sure what I think about the gold sandals being paired with the safari outfit but I do hope I can get the gold sandals to pair with other things. They're beautiful. I'm also a big fan of the gold dress but hate the flats so hmm idk how much I feel like spending. I agree with the majority. Bring on the big gaudy heels that I couldn't wear in real life but can't get enough of in this game :D

I am actually happy for a VIP. I have a busy weekend going on. Thanks as always for spoilers Kalinda !

#fangsfornai

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Oh, you didn't even mention the Chevier fashion house and the Gym, etc.
    Idk, I like the gym, I use it way more than Chevier but I appreciate Chevier. Seven Kstars is always welcome, in my book. But the gym is actually a welcome addition for me. Basically I get five free energy bolts all in one gulp, every three hours. It was really useful during the Halloween party event. I'm not one to shill KKH because lord knows I've had my major issues with them, however... they are indeed trying. For that at least I can have a sigh of relief.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    3 minutes.... I hope everyone can enjoy VIP weekend event :o
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    So happy! I did get the weekend event. I hope everyone else gets it too. :)
    Who put these outfits together, a five-year-old? Horrible.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Who put these outfits together, a five-year-old? Horrible.

Yeah, the outfits didn't appeal to me either so I just bought the SMC. I think the hairstyles would have been better without the accessories on them.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I finally bought the Brigitte Bardot hair and got the gift box hairstyle in my free box so I'm quite happy. Off to earning KStars for the rest of the weekend!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Happy Friday everyone! I saw the weekend event and hated them all but when I saw the Kim picks I had to buy! The hair is beautiful one of the nicest we've been offered I think!

FDD1E9C3-2809-44B3-BC76-510D930098D9_zps6tr8pxas.jpeg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Okay so I got the hair... which is better than nothing, but I'm disappointed the shoes and shirt weren't even in my box! Instead MORE WHITE BOX BS!!!! Stop this Glu! There is nothing more disappointing than getting ugly regular stuff in the special boxes :mad: :mad:

IdgqmrK.jpg
    When I got my daily gb today I received a little bit of energy (and hey, even though it was such a small amount, energy is always good). So I got a 2nd box...and another little bit of energy. Still hoping for a Partnership card (that's why I always open the max 3 boxes we can; a better chance of the P cards), and got 3 K-stars. So I collected my loot and had earned my first free box...where I luckily--and very happily :)--opened a box with a pair of gold K wardrobe sandals I'd really, really wanted. I didn't take a chance on opening more boxes--or just any gift boxes altogether as I usually do every Friday morning right at the beginning of an event--because I so much did *not* want any of the earnable or gb items at all. The earnables--ok, the dress is the only thing I might want--and the gift box items--Rambo anyone??--are just a big--and sad--NO. Maybe next week will be better. As Koko said--we're slowly sliding into holiday mode, right? Oh, listen, important--I just wanted to say my palette had four event items, so there's that bit of inspiring info. The SMC was my winning purchase today, and that's very good enough for me. No event items, please and thank you. I hope everybody has a good weekend!
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I've been wanting to get the SMC a hair but I thought bend of the hair makes my doll's forehead look weird and now I can't stop seeing it :s
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3