Options

Ads aren't rewarding Kstars/no Videos to watch

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Since I updated my game for the 5.6.0 version, when I watch some ads they doesn't reward me with the k-stars I should get.

This doesn't happen with all ads, some of them work properly.

I noticed a pattern that some ads who have their 'close button' at the left side of the screen are those that aren't rewarding, while those who have the button at the right side are working. Don't know if that makes sense:p

Those ads that aren't rewarding work fine when it comes to the rapid recharge.

Android 4.4.2
Samsumg GalaxyS4mini
Male
Level 58
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with ads. The ads and rewards are coordinated by a 3rd party, so I would suggest contacting them. The info is all here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=general&f=i-completed-a-special-offer-for-free-currency---where-is-my-reward&l=en
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats, Saturday neither Android got Stars for videos, then yesterday the tablet did not get Stars for 2 videos I watched, but the phone did. Then today the Tablet had no videos to watch. So I'm thinking it's a little glitch that might work itself out. Let us know what happens and I'll keep tracking the Tablet. (that means I'll check it tomottow. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This morning, all 3 devices are being paid stars to watch ads. Maybe it had something to do with the 'double stars' offer this weekend. How is your game now Vats?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    koko, I'm still not getting any K-stars.
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with ads. The ads and rewards are coordinated by a 3rd party, so I would suggest contacting them. The info is all here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=general&f=i-completed-a-special-offer-for-free-currency---where-is-my-reward&l=en

That's great and all, but it just says "You haven't completed any offers" and there's no option to contact support.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    I was afraid that you could say that Kalinda!

I used to complete their offers of apps, but rarely I was rewarded and always had to sent a ticket to them and wait a month to see my k-star. So I gave up to get k-stars through those.

Fun Fact: I still am waiting for an answer of Fyber from the last ticket I sent to them more than one year ago lol

They always pass their responsabilities ahead to the sponsors, so is like the third party of the third party!

Koko hope you're right and this gets fixed by itself. I do receive rewards for some ads I watch, so it isn't total damage...yet.

Thanks for the answers girls.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I was afraid that you could say that Kalinda!

I used to complete their offers of apps, but rarely I was rewarded and always had to sent a ticket to them and wait a month to see my k-star. So I gave up to get k-stars through those.

Fun Fact: I still am waiting for an answer of Fyber from the last ticket I sent to them more than one year ago lol

They always pass their responsabilities ahead to the sponsors, so is like the third party of the third party!

That sucks, but it's probably a ver conscious decision on their part.
    I know that the offers are a third party thing, but I think Glu should take responsibility for this glitch. I'm not playing a Fyber game, I'm playing a Glu game.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    ariannaryaariannarya Registered Users 2 Posts
    I noticed over the weekend that the option to open a second free box after watching a video is no longer available. I was hoping it was just some kind of glitch, but it's still not there today. Is it really gone? Or is it just a glitch?
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    May be just a glitch. I had the option this morning.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I had that option disappear for a few days a little while ago, but it's back now. No idea why. Just wait it out, it should return.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Mine came back. What about you Vats?

Also, merging this with the first thread for it this weekend. :)

ETA: If you're still not getting stars for videos since last week, feel free to submit a ticket to customer care and inquire. But I hope it resolves for you, as it has for a number of us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm still not getting any stars. And there is still no way to contact Fyber.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Mine came back. What about you Vats?

As I said in my first post, I'm able to watch and get K-stars for some ads and not able for others, I identified a pattern so now I know those who will reward me and those who won't.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I started not getting them today, but I did get those on the video button.... but when I chose Other Offers and watched a video there, I did not get the payout. I took screenshots, I'll find a way to contact them, and we should all say basically the same thing. But I don't get to it till my dolls have hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Even more bizarre....I just got stars for all the videos I watched this morning. But I'll still find you an email if you need to contact them
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Even more bizarre....I just got stars for all the videos I watched this morning. But I'll still find you an email if you need to contact them

There is no pattern, as far as I can tell. Most days I get like maybe 5 videos but no stars. Some days I get a lot of videos and one star. And then this past monday I got like 20 videos, and stars for ever single one of them. And then back to no stars for a handful of videos, or 1 star for a bunch of videos.

Not to sound discouraging. But koko, could be that your game has fixed itself. Or maybe you're just hitting a one time k-star gold (silver?) mine, like I did on monday.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    ok, you can try and contact them at customersupport@fyber.com I had correspondance with them a while ago, and that was the email. Be sure and include your Fyber number, This is NOT you KKH IF#. Hope that helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok, you can try and contact them at customersupport@fyber.com I had correspondance with them a while ago, and that was the email. Be sure and include your Fyber number, This is NOT you KKH IF#. Hope that helps.

koko, do you know where I can find my Fyber ID?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    You can find your fyber ID on the support page for the 'other offers' but I just checked my phone, I have no offers on that page, and it's not showing my ID. so, if this is the case with you, can you try another 'other offer' maybe a flashlight app to download or something other than video. Once you do that, I' pretty sure you'll see that offer you took, and then towards the bottom....it shows your fyber number. I'm going to use my phone and look around and see if that can find a number without taking an offer. Otherwise, contact them, see what they say, and tell them you can't find your number. But personally, I'd save time, find some offer.....even start one of their dubious 'surveys' and then just stop. Pretty sure that will register you so you can see your id number underneath the incomplete offer you stopped. Phew. Hope you get to the bottom of this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You can find your fyber ID on the support page for the 'other offers' but I just checked my phone, I have no offers on that page, and it's not showing my ID. so, if this is the case with you, can you try another 'other offer' maybe a flashlight app to download or something other than video. Once you do that, I' pretty sure you'll see that offer you took, and then towards the bottom....it shows your fyber number. I'm going to use my phone and look around and see if that can find a number without taking an offer. Otherwise, contact them, see what they say, and tell them you can't find your number. But personally, I'd save time, find some offer.....even start one of their dubious 'surveys' and then just stop. Pretty sure that will register you so you can see your id number underneath the incomplete offer you stopped. Phew. Hope you get to the bottom of this.

Thank koko. I'm not a fan of those offers - they seem very sketchy :/ But I will try that anyways. I need my free K-stars :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    For any players not getting K-Stars rewards from watching video ads, could you please tell us if that's still happening, when it was happening, and what platform (Android or iOS) you are on?
  • Options
    Hi KK:H_Staff!

This is still happening in my game. As I said in my first post it started after I updated to 5.6.0 version.

However may be just a coincidence, I don't know how to explain better, but the ads that doesn't reward me have a different layout from those who reward me.

I used to get just ads that looked as those who still rewards me prior the update, these 'new' kind of ads start to pop up recently and on big amounts, differently from the 'tradional' ones that are more rare.

To get the 'tradional' I have to go through the 'new' though. My fear is that I start to get just this 'new' kind of ad from now on.

Honestly I won't bother myself trying to contact Fyber, as I stated early in this thread, I have an 1year+ ticket that was never answered.

I'm Android by the way.

Thanks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Same as Vats, although I haven't noticed a pattern in which ads rewards stars. I get almost no videos at all, and when I do, even a bunch of videos will (once in a while) reward a single star, but most often no stars at all.

Android 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy 6

Edit: It started after the latest update.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just watched 2 videos and again didn't receive kstars.
    In the past I only got about 2 videos a week. Support said that it has to do with the demographic etc.
    Now I get videos to watch - I have seen about 30 - and don't receive the kstars.
    It is like Vats said: sometimes it works, but mostly not.
    Android
    Sony Xperia
    Female Level 55
    Android
  • Options
    I took some screenshots of the ads today:
    8NpoI1Z.png
    UOt6EBC.png

These two belongs to an ad that reward me a K-star after watched it. In the first pic you can see a timer at the bottom left and in the second a close button at the upper right, everytime an ad has this layout I receive a k-star.
    CUO6Xar.png
    D35ubLK.png

Now in this kind of ad, message of remaining time at the bottom right and close button at the upper left, I never receive a reward after watch those.

And unfortunately the non-rewarding ads are coming with more frequency, today for example I got 1 that rewarded me (the one above) and 4 that didn't rewarded me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats I just watched a handful of videos, and you are completely right. I didn't notice it, but I experience the same as you. Ads with the little circle timer in the lower LEFT corner DO give stars, ads with the white font timer in the lower RIGHT corner do NOT give stars.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Glad that you were able to understand what I was trying to say Daffodil, I'm the worst person when comes to try to explain something lol, and you could identify that we have the exactly same issue.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here's Fybers reply to my email ticket:
    Thanks for contacting our Support Team!

According to the information you are providing, your request concerns your game/ application directly and therefore we can not help you. The problem seems to be due to an app update and we do not have access to your game/ app.

Please transfer your claim to the support of your app/ game, they will take care of it.

So yeah, the ball's back in your court, Glu.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Vats I just watched a handful of videos, and you are completely right. I didn't notice it, but I experience the same as you. Ads with the little circle timer in the lower LEFT corner DO give stars, ads with the white font timer in the lower RIGHT corner do NOT give stars.

My game gives a star no matter which of those two. I would still ask if I were you.

EDIT: Maybe this is something new?? Yikes!
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Here's Fybers reply to my email ticket:

So yeah, the ball's back in your court, Glu.

I imagined that they would tell us something like that, so I didn't even tried! Thanks for taking this one for the team.:)

Interesting isabeau, maybe is an Android thing. Thanks for checking it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just sent them an email curious what type of reply I'll get... I watched videos earlier in the "other offers" part didn't recieve stars chalked it up to a glitch. Just checked and I had more to watch and I watched 8 didn't get nothing for any. So I'm sure I'll get some ****py reply.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27