Weekend Event 11/4/16 - The Good times just keep rolling in!

124Next

Comments

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Weekend gigs...I chose High Society party and Charity....both were wrong. I got one extra Kstar at the end.......I wonder what the full reward would have been.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    The right choices are Tokyo for the first gig (it was a success because the feud between my doll and Willow) and the commercial for the second gig. I chose the charity for the second one instead of the commercial and it was a big flop. I did not see that coming, because charity always seems to be the "right" choice on this game. Be nice, do nice things and you´ll do great. Well, not this time haha!
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    The right choices are Tokyo for the first gig (it was a success because the feud between my doll and Willow) and the commercial for the second gig. I chose the charity for the second one instead of the commercial and it was a big flop. I did not see that coming, because charity always seems to be the "right" choice on this game. Be nice, do nice things and you´ll do great. Well, not this time haha!

haha well I did not see that coming too... but I thought I choose charity because there is a big stars at there, and maybe fans would love to see celebs, oh well... I made 2 wrong choices then LOL
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    haha well I did not see that coming too... but I thought I choose charity because there is a big stars at there, and maybe fans would love to see celebs, oh well... I made 2 wrong choices then LOL

Exactly! I chose the charity event for the same reason LOL
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    The old ones have a circle timer in the lower left corner of the screen. The new ones have a white font timer in the lower right corner. I'm almost only getting new videos.
    This vip weekend is a godsend, my k star count has been stalling since the latest update.

I swear some of them don't even have a timer. I hate those the most. :(
    You remind me of the babe...
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The combination Tokyo / Charity gave me 2 k-stars in the end.
    Android
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    At least I got the weekend event. Bought some dresses and got the earnables. My free box were the shoes. Done for this weekend.

[Still salty and butt hurt about not getting the midweek event]
    At the same time you almost want to get the white box stuff so you NEVER have to see it again. That's how I felt about that ugly black box jumpsuit. You know the one... EVERYONE knows the one *shudder*

I'm not a fan of the hair. Maybe it's too long? I can't pinpoint what exactly I don't like about it. It's just... limp and there. I'm itching to gather it up and put it in a ponytail. Speaking of... I would love a hairstyle like that. A fluffy ponytail ala Kendall.

So I've decided to just try for my free box. I really like the gold dress but would've been more interested if it was in the second box. I just don't want to spend so many stars in case of an upcoming sale. I'm hoping Maria will have a deal for me but if not I'm just going to find a cheap k-star item in the wardrobe or maybe some house furniture. I'm hoping with the free box I'll get the shoes or top but knowing my luck this week it'll be energy/cash.

Dud all I've gotten is CASH ***FFFF I SPENT SO MMUCH GRRR!

Oh n the hair got Kim's picks, that I bought as well..blocks the necklaces n I tried a bag w a pet in it and couldn't see his face
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

Minji wrote: »
    At least I got the weekend event. Bought some dresses and got the earnables. My free box were the shoes. Done for this weekend.

[Still salty and butt hurt about not getting the midweek event]
    At the same time you almost want to get the white box stuff so you NEVER have to see it again. That's how I felt about that ugly black box jumpsuit. You know the one... EVERYONE knows the one *shudder*

I'm not a fan of the hair. Maybe it's too long? I can't pinpoint what exactly I don't like about it. It's just... limp and there. I'm itching to gather it up and put it in a ponytail. Speaking of... I would love a hairstyle like that. A fluffy ponytail ala Kendall.

So I've decided to just try for my free box. I really like the gold dress but would've been more interested if it was in the second box. I just don't want to spend so many stars in case of an upcoming sale. I'm hoping Maria will have a deal for me but if not I'm just going to find a cheap k-star item in the wardrobe or maybe some house furniture. I'm hoping with the free box I'll get the shoes or top but knowing my luck this week it'll be energy/cash.
    daffodil wrote: »
    Can you imagine how awesome it would be if Android users actually got any stars from watching videos?!

/sarcasm

When I get My q or w videos on my droid I gig dbl too... You guys have any tips about good offers.. Not surveys that are all liessss (kill me)💋❤
    Bentley
    Stella
     Jailyn.

Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the total rewards are for the event gig? I've kind of been neglecting the game all weekend (other stuff had to take priority) and I only just have enough time to complete the gigs (I hope) and I need to know how hard I should try. Unless I can finish the last gig after the event finishes and still get rewards, then I have a bit more time.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what the total rewards are for the event gig? I've kind of been neglecting the game all weekend (other stuff had to take priority) and I only just have enough time to complete the gigs (I hope) and I need to know how hard I should try. Unless I can finish the last gig after the event finishes and still get rewards, then I have a bit more time.

If you choose Tokyo/ Ad for the event gigs, you get 3 KStars in the end.
    Good question, Not sure if we still get the rewards from event gigs after the event?!
    Usually, if you don't finish the first two event gigs, the third one won't come up after the event time ends.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    If you choose Tokyo/ Ad for the event gigs, you get 3 KStars in the end.
    Good question, Not sure if we still get the rewards from event gigs after the event?!
    Usually, if you don't finish the first two event gigs, the third one won't come up after the event time ends.

No, usually there are no rewards if the event has already ended.
    And Sappho if I were you I would neglect the weekend gigs, they're not really worth it during VIPs as you can get more Kstars by doing gigs that require less energy...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Only 3 kstars extra for 3 six hour gigs? That doesn't seem like very much. I do kind of like the story for them so I'm gonna go until I get the third gig then leave it until after I guess. And doing some reality tv in the mean time to get me some stars and more viewers. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ewa250365 wrote: »
    Thank you Angeline for adding me, Nicki ;)

No problem. Welcome to the forum. Nice meeting you! :)

IMG_3745.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Absolutely loving this amazing weekend event! The hairstyles, the clothes, the gold sandals... Everything, I'm in heaven!

The hair reminds me of Kim's recent Paris 2016 look. Except for maybe the Paris hair is longer, straighter, and has more body. I hope Glu offers it as an earnable very soon. In fact, I hope we get a SMC of the Paris look with the white bandeau thingy and long white skirt.

#GluLove

35a9539.jpgO

jaf2hl.jpg

The dress on the left was from the midweek TB box of which I'm also ecstatic about.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Aw well that was disappointing, I finished the third event gig but I didn't even get a "wrap-up" call from anyone. I guess the story remains unfinished now. :/
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Absolutely loving this amazing weekend event! The hairstyles, the clothes, the gold sandals... Everything, I'm in heaven!

The hair reminds me of Kim's recent Paris 2016 look. Except for maybe the Paris hair is longer, straighter, and has more body. I hope Glu offers it as an earnable very soon. In fact, I hope we get a SMC of the Paris look with the white bandeau thingy and long white skirt.

#GluLove

35a9539.jpgO

jaf2hl.jpg

The dress on the left was from the midweek TB box of which I'm also ecstatic about.

I finally realized who your doll reminds me of. Jenna Dewan Tatum, Channing's wife.
    (They have the same face)

2ezuqJY.jpg
    You remind me of the babe...
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    I finally realized who your doll reminds me of. Jenna Dewan Tatum, Channing's wife.
    (They have the same face)

2ezuqJY.jpg
    Omg lol my doll does look like her! I think it's pretty hot that she's married to Channing. They'd have beautiful babies.

My doll Erica is inspired by Bollywood Goddess, Deepika Padukone, I'd like to think. I wish my doll was tall and skinny, though... Like Kendall and Deepika.

24pfptc.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Megannita wrote:
    You look gorgeous. Now I want that hair.

Cherrey wrote: »
    Wow, your doll looks stunningly beautiful, Val :o

Thanks ladies :o

I took it easy over the weekend, I was busy.. didn't do the quests. I wonder if I'll get points for them this weekend...still have the Halloween quest too haha
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I did mine Monday. When I finished the one I did, you just got the usual payout..no Event points. And no call for further event gigs, the quest just ended. So now we'll see about your idea. Let us know how it turns out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sappho wrote: »
    Only 3 kstars extra for 3 six hour gigs? That doesn't seem like very much. I do kind of like the story for them so I'm gonna go until I get the third gig then leave it until after I guess. And doing some reality tv in the mean time to get me some stars and more viewers. :)
    Zoyechka wrote: »

#GluLove

35a9539.jpgO

jaf2hl.jpg

I did mine Monday. When I finished the one I did, you just got the usual payout..no Event points. And no call for further event gigs, the quest just ended. So now we'll see about your idea. Let us know how it turns out. :)

I'm thinking I'm either such a no life except kkh geek that I never have gigs anymore or my thing is messed up. Bc last gig I did was ray show w Monica after buying gym. Btw thought I'd make $ from that too? Am I wrong? I no way would have purchased it if I knew is only get 5. Energy after 4 hrs (that I alwwayyyys forget to do. .maybe do it 4 times for the 5 energy once a day )
    Am I wrong. .no money?
    Bentley
    Stella
     Jailyn.