Reality show help.

KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
While waiting for gigs to come available I normally do reality show gigs. After getting the mini update yesterday my reality show crew disappeared from the Hollywood building. I have no active reality show started I have been to what houses I own and only my husband shows up. I have sent glu a ticket has this happened to anyone before?
Kristina

KKH x iOS

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Usually we've found the crew somewhere. We had 2 gigs where the show filmed in an outside venue, one was the Black Rabbit. Why not check other places, just to be sure. I'm sorry you list your crew. I guess there is no tab on the side or the bottom telling you to shoot somewhere. ;(. Let us know what happens. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    So after looking in all the clubs I didn't find them. I started a gig in Paris called the Devilli show and my camera guy and willow were there! I guess I have to finish those gigs and maybe the camera guy will go back to the Hollywood location.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Well, glad you found him. I remember that gig. If the crew doesn't return to Hollywood after its done, let us know but I'm sure you're good now. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes after I finished the gig I checked the Hollywood location and he was back. Thank you for your help..
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Glad to help, and now, you're stuck here. You're one of us now. Welcome to the forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have a question. Do you have to be a certain level to have the option to film in a location other than downtown LA and Hollywood? I have the homes in Miami and Punta Minta and I'm a level 20.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I have a question. Do you have to be a certain level to have the option to film in a location other than downtown LA and Hollywood? I have the homes in Miami and Punta Minta and I'm a level 20.

Miami and Punta Mita are not available for reality-shows. In the US you only can film in Downtown L.A, Hollywood, Calabasas, San Diego & Malibu. Outside the US you can film in Sydney, Paris, London, Dubai, Tokyo, Milan. St. Barts, Mykonos, Vienna and Cannes.
  • Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Miami and Punta Mita are not available for reality-shows. In the US you only can film in Downtown L.A, Hollywood, Calabasas, San Diego & Malibu. Outside the US you can film in Sydney, Paris, London, Dubai, Tokyo, Milan. St. Barts, Mykonos, Vienna and Cannes.

Omg, thank you so much.