Mid-Week event! 11/8/2016

ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
Is there going to be a mid week event this week? :)
thanks in advance to anyone who replies
Prev13456

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh I would like to know that too!!! I just love these Midweek events!!
    I will just sit back, sip my coffee and wait!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aw, thanks I was out and forgot all about this when I got back. I'm so hoping....... for a show your style. I know I know it means we have to buy something probably and then all we can do is submit every four hours and vote a lot and hope and hope and hope that we've done the right thing but it would be so nice to just sit back and not have to tap. But I'll take anything for midweek you know me I'm easy :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    A Show Your Style would be perfect, since this week is all about VOTING for those of us in the US! My doll will be wearing all of her patriotic gear for a few days. Or a pantsuit ;)
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    A Show Your Style would be perfect, since this week is all about VOTING for those of us in the US! My doll will be wearing all of her patriotic gear for a few days. Or a pantsuit ;)

Yes! A SYS would fit perfectly with Election Day this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No Steal Your Sleep event...
    I hate buying something I don't want. Seeing the item worn by everybody for 2 days... And getting stressed over finishing the event.
    I would LOVE a good old Throwback event. There are soo many items I have missed!
    Android
    Decided to have a bigger cup...

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    No Steal Your Sleep event...

Haha so true
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope we will have something tomorrow.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Me too. I put out feelers..but we wait and watch for a mini update thing. Or...we'll get the teaser from our Resident Glu Goddess.

How's that coffee Linda? I've been knocking down energy drinks.....without the liquor. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Teaser time: we're having a 5-Heart Throwback event this week. Personally, I prefer casual looks for dates but you can use this as an excuse to dress up a little. Enjoy!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    5 Heart...could that mean a dating throwback? I'm imagining the same hierarchy of prizes leading up to the TB item as last week. What do you guys think?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yes, I think it will be two black boxes, a gold, and then a TB box. Maybe also a sale? We haven't had a dating event in awhile!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Teaser time! We're having a 5-Heart Throwback event this week ❤️

Fantastic !!! 😂 Thank you Kalinda!
    Android
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    A dating midweek event?
    That sounds awesome, I love it! My dolls poor husband always gets neglected during weekends...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    YESS I love dating events!! Thanks for the teaser, Kalinda :)
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    We just turned the clocks back this weekend in the USA. Does that mean we need to get up at 4:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM on the East coast to catch the beginning of the event? Sorry..I am having a brain freeze.
    No. It will be 5:00 a.m. Eastern. that's ok. we're starting in a little less than 15 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thanks Koko....at 4:00 AM I might have been trying to date my Sheep Dog.
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    A dating midweek event?
    That sounds awesome, I love it! My dolls poor husband always gets neglected during weekends...

Same... I've been expecting the break up call the past few weeks. I'm like 53 in the top couples, so it'll be nice to move up a bit.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Dating, mid-week? I think that's a lovely idea! It's really nice to see Glu coming up with different ways to switch up the game during the weeks. :) My doll and her husband just got their second baby, so maybe she'll be dating someone else for a few days. lol.
    Yay a Midweek dating event!! Love it!
    I had to cool it, Koko, after that second cup as it is 8:30pm over here and I will have no sleep any time soon if I have more coffee lol!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yay!! I just got married for the third time lol so this will be nice to help climb the relationship charts.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yes love dating events! Thank you Kalinda!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I love how GLU is switching things up for us now :cool:
    and thanks for always keeping us informed, Kalinda :o
    Teaser time: we're having a 5-Heart Throwback event this week. Personally, I prefer casual looks for dates but you can use this as an excuse to dress up a little. Enjoy!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Fingers crossed to see if I'll have it. As it's a throwback once again...
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    A SYS would have been a mess with those of us who have to focus our time on scheduling voting and waiting in lines.

I dumped my husband last week because he was a succubus, so maybe it's time to date the guy I've had my eye on. Maybe I'll get lucky and win back the black bikini Glu stole from my closet, a redux of the last midweek where I won back the white box dress the stole.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    A SYS would have been a mess with those of us who have to focus our time on scheduling voting and waiting in lines.

I dumped my husband last week because he was a succubus, so maybe it's time to date the guy I've had my eye on. Maybe I'll get lucky and win back the black bikini Glu stole from my closet, a redux of the last midweek where I won back the white box dress the stole.

I always do the vote by mail option, myself. Call me anti-social, but it's so much easier. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    I always do the vote by mail option, myself. Call me anti-social, but it's so much easier. :)

I always mean to but never quite get it together. I'm lucky enough to live a mile from my poling place and in a small town where there is never much of a wait.

I'm thinking of all these people I know though who have a hard time scheduling around work and kids. They don't need SYS alarms going off in the voting booth. Lol.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    A 5-heart midweek event sounds like it could be fun, however when you really think about it, seems very problematic.

Dating events are some of the hardest ones - and does working that hard just for one throwback box really seem worth it? Unless they have changed this...

I am currently maxed-out in terms of relationship points with my hubby. I'm happy with him, and don't want my doll to start a new relationship, so dating is pretty much a dead-end for me. A waste of kash for very little payout.

Hoping that this up the max relationship for relationships soon, or at least some new achievements?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »

i usually don't have to wait too long to vote but 8 years ago i had to wait like 3+ hours! if my mother hadn't been there, I would've just left. i felt sorry for the people who were still there after i left cause the line was even longer. i learned then if i can early vote to def do so.

and they're really stingy about no phones at the polling places where i go and i'd def be one of those people who were like "i'm only 20 event points away, I gotta go!" lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College