Mid-Week event! 11/8/2016

Comments

• Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Cherry, I'm so sorry to hear that you and many other ppl still don't get the event. Yes, Glu team is definitely working on it. So, have faith in them. I hope the next update is coming soon and everyone gets the event.

Yes, hopefully the next update is coming soon, can't wait... Good luck with dating and good luck with the boxes ;)
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    IMG_1131.jpg

My first box. I think I picked an item you can buy for stars.

I had a bunch of one hour dates towards the beginning of the event, but now I'm in the middle of a four hour date streak. Hopefully you don't get too many more hour long ones!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    ElleS wrote: »
    It's the same event as last week but this week we have to go on dates and last week it was parties or gigs I think. The sale isn't really a sale..you have to buy TB Boxes without knowing what's inside..

Did you update the game? They released an update on the 4th and I guess that's what fixed it for me..I'm not sure though.

That's what I call throwback sale. You can buy boxes and get some throwback items.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hey all,

If you're not seeing the event, try full-closing the game and relaunching the app!

e+b

Hi, I tried your advice but still don't have the event.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    No event for me AGAIN! I already did everything: got the November 4th update, closed the game, restarted my phone and nothing happened. At least this week I´m not gonna sit and wait for a solution like I did last week, simply because I know that nothing will be done to solve the problem quickly. That´s really unfair.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hubby bought this beautiful dress for Neko to wear on their date. She is definitely enjoying the romantic atmosphere of the restaurant and the ocean view.

2r4svOcl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Is anyone else been getting only 1 hour dates since the event started? This is taking forever getting only 6 stars per date!

I had two 8 hour dates this morning and now I'm on a 2 hour roll. I *think* the way it works is that the time changes every hour, so if you're stuck getting 1 hour dates wait an hour and you should get a different time frame. I've never fully tested this theory so I could be wrong.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Is anyone else been getting only 1 hour dates since the event started? This is taking forever getting only 6 stars per date!

Same here.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • QuinnBlueQuinnBlue Registered Users 10 Posts
    No event, no special offer, nothing to do in the game... Oh great :(
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I personally don't think they are much worth it because you can totally have a throwback gift box every week so I'd rather do the event and don't buy any plus throwback gift boxes
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Yes! What I do is to doing something else when I see that the date is 1 hour, like some 3 hours reality gig in one of the houses and so the date hour change!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    Does anyone know what the best location is for dates? Like the fastest way to complete them for the least number of energies? I have lots of money so I don't mind spending money.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Does anyone know what the best location is for dates? Like the fastest way to complete them for the least number of energies? I have lots of money so I don't mind spending money.

Oak. The four energy bolt option on top of the waitress is the golden ticket, costs 650 but is enough for an entire 1-hour event.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    Awesome, thanks so much Lii!!!
    Yay thanks Glu, suddenly I have a pop up says "thank you for playing" and I have an event now... I hope everybody can play midweek event now :cool:

Now I have some question, sometimes they give you a gift when dating. If I break up, and date someone else, did I get another gift? Is the gift random or it depends on the level of relationship? Can I break up and date someone else... repeat... so I can get a lot of gift LOL sorry I'm new about dating because I rarely date and just focus on the storyline and events
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yay thanks Glu, suddenly I have a pop up says "thank you for playing" and I have an event now... I hope everybody can play midweek event now :cool:

Now I have some question, sometimes they give you a gift when dating. If I break up, and date someone else, did I get another gift? Is the gift random or it depends on the level of relationship? Can I break up and date someone else... repeat... so I can get a lot of gift LOL sorry I'm new about dating because I rarely date and just focus on the storyline and events

The gifts come with one of the achievements, "lovers". It only goes up to 4 at the moment.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Yay! Cherry, I'm so happy for you!! I hope the fix works for more ppl and more good news coming!
    As for the gifts, when you reach a certain level on the relationship points, you get a gift. You get a pair of earrings, a dress (NQueen posted it earlier in this thread) and I don't remember what else. Once you earn them all, that's it. You don't get them again and won't get different items from different dates.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thanks Megannita and Angeline & Jon
    Now I get it, okay then I hope I can achieve relationship point faster :o
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts

Lucky you :) still haven't gotten mine. Just a question; do you have a lot event items? :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hang in there Minji. Glu's working on it. :)

My stylus came out. My fingers couldn't take it. So....stylus to the rescue. I swear I think my forefinger on my right hand is a little shorter now. all that tapping. Any good boxes? So far....cash, stars and evergy. But the day is young. one of my games will get something great, and the whole event is then worth it. Last week it was the twin bun hair for AppleP. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I got the Throwback sale, but no event for me this week. To be fair though, this is the first week I've ever had where I missed an event.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yay! Cherry, I'm so happy for you!! I hope the fix works for more ppl and more good news coming!
    As for the gifts, when you reach a certain level on the relationship points, you get a gift. You get a pair of earrings, a dress (NQueen posted it earlier in this thread) and I don't remember what else. Once you earn them all, that's it. You don't get them again and won't get different items from different dates.

The third one is a gold ring :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Minji wrote: »
    Lucky you :) still haven't gotten mine. Just a question; do you have a lot event items? :(

Awwww Minji :( I thought Glu already fix it... so sad... I hope Glu will fix it soon

I can count with my fingers, haha I only have about 20 event items, I just played 4-5 months ago :p I still collect money to buy houses to get pets to help me with event :)
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    No event for me this week either... On my second account I got the event, when I was 20 points away from the last box the event vanished. :| What is going on??
    300 points for the third box! Btw I finished basically all the money in the game and my husband not even once offered to pay for the date... not good honey! 😂
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Lii wrote: »
    The third one is a gold ring :)
    2nd is shoes right? Because the dress is the last. What about the earrings. The pinkish pearl and diamond I thought they were a gift, but 4, ring, shoes, earrings, dress? Except the shoes don't really go with the dress. But I loved when they rolled out the gifts. Ok your right about the ring, I have to see where the earrings are in the closet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    2nd is shoes right? Because the dress is the last. What about the earrings. The pinkish pearl and diamond I thought they were a gift, but 4, ring, shoes, earrings, dress? Except the shoes don't really go with the dress. But I loved when they rolled out the gifts. Ok your right about the ring, I have to see where the earrings are in the closet.

I got the earrings first, then the ring, and just a few days ago I got the dress. I haven't gotten any shoes yet. What do they look like?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Like a deep pink, not quite hot pink.....let me try and grab it. I'm not at my laptop
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    IMG_0768.jpgHere everything. Hmmm shoes don't look bed....not my faves but..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I wouldn't wear that hair with it but I wanted to show off the earrings
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary