Mid-Week event! 11/8/2016

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hang in there Minji. Glu's working on it. :)

My stylus came out. My fingers couldn't take it. So....stylus to the rescue. I swear I think my forefinger on my right hand is a little shorter now. all that tapping. Any good boxes? So far....cash, stars and evergy. But the day is young. one of my games will get something great, and the whole event is then worth it. Last week it was the twin bun hair for AppleP. :)

Try to play it like a piano using different fingers. I found some interesting techniques what even speeds up moving around. You will get used to it after a while.
    Helped me on VIP events when I am grinding like a maniac and think my hand will fall off lol
    Android
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Koko you said that the shoes came second because I didn't get them yet? Maybe the gifts are random and the shoes will be last for me.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm like that with the iPad. With the iPad and the tablet each in front of me I do synchronized parties, reality sows and scrounging. One game under each hand tapping swiping everything in unison.

re gifts - I'm probably wrong about the order. 3 games can do that. ;) but I remembered the shoes :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I keep getting 1 hour dates and my doll's date keeps negging her. With a full energy bar and dates at Oak, my doll is averaging a back-handed compliment every five minutes lol.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I only dating when there is an event. After event I broke up LOL. So far, I got earring first. 2nd gold rings, 3rd hot pink shoes.... maybe 4rd will be dress for me. Maybe it is random?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow Koko! How stupid of me telling you about a piano when you play the whole orchestra! Can't keep up with your multitasking lol
    Android
  • evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
    my event disappeared.that is super annoying. i just dont understand why week events are ok and mid week are glitchy
  • QuinnBlueQuinnBlue Registered Users 10 Posts
    I still don't have Khloe's buns, red dress and boots. I still don't have 60% of the items from weekend events. Glu shoud make the events separatelly. And take care of all those glitches.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Koko you said that the shoes came second because I didn't get them yet? Maybe the gifts are random and the shoes will be last for me.

Queenie, they're not at the very bottom, more like the middle of the shoe section of the closet. Are you sure you don't have them?

If I knew how to use photoshop, I would have circled them, but I don't.

GB0Qbkx.jpg
    You remind me of the babe...
    I only dating when there is an event. After event I broke up LOL. So far, I got earring first. 2nd gold rings, 3rd hot pink shoes.... maybe 4rd will be dress for me. Maybe it is random?

They come in the same order for everyone.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Has anyone opened a 60kstar TB box yet and are they worth the money? I wasn't sure whether to gamble or just wait for the Black Friday sales!
    It's 50-50 for me. Like half the time I like my what's in the box and the other half, I don't.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I only got 1-hour dates in the beginning, now I only get 8-hour dates. Where are my 2 and 4-hour dates?
    Oh well, got Kash in both of my black boxes....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • livinginkkhlivinginkkh Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is the 2nd week I didn't get the midweek event, any tips on how I can get it to appear? (Just joined the forums, anybody also know how to change a profile pic on here, thanks :)
  • livinginkkhlivinginkkh Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did you contact Glu, or try anything to get it to pop up?
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Queenie, they're not at the very bottom, more like the middle of the shoe section of the closet. Are you sure you don't have them?

If I knew how to use photoshop, I would have circled them, but I don't.

GB0Qbkx.jpg

Thank you Magannita! I actually do have the shoes. I must have missed the message popping up where Hubby said he bought them. For longest time I thought those shoes were from a TB box.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thank you Magannita! I actually do have the shoes. I must have missed the message popping up where Hubby said he bought them. For longest time I thought those shoes were from a TB box.

LOL, no prob. The gifts come in a set order for everyone. :)
    Tiles have no place in the 3rd box. they've morphed into things to collect to get 10 energy, or stars. It comes in the free daily gift box. I dated for 300 points for a tile? 3 games. 9 boxes. 1 tile, 2 Star gifts, 1 energy and 5 cash. I just can't grind for 2 1/2 days to get 1 throwback per game, with no item prizes along the way. But these are just the sour taste buds talking, from being up since 4 a.m. tapping for the past 20 hours......I'll feel better when I walk away with a prize. And a tile, that if I collect 3 will give me 10 energy......that is no prize. Not for a black box. It's worse than 2,500$ I found in my first 2 boxes before the tile.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Eye twitch. Eye twitch.

Got a notification saying "COME JOIN THE DATING EVENT" I open the game N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Eye twitch. Eye twitch.

Got a notification saying "COME JOIN THE DATING EVENT" I open the game N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Minji, I also still don't have the event.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    Wow, that was an unfortunate automatic notification. I'm sorry you got that but not the event Minji. Would it help if I tell you a secret? Big things will happen this season. Glu listens. I don't know what it is, I know nothing except we'll be very happy.

Ok, it doesn't really help, but I guess I'm trying to let you know that this midweek event is nice, but bigger things are in the works. And about this midweek event, believe me Glu is still working on it. They are committed to bringing us more and more opportunities to get the Throwback items. and, right now they are working to get these events into everyone's games.

Oh, good morning ;). I feel less bummed about 3 items in 9 boxes, and I didn't get any of them. But, they definitely changed things because I am always left needing one task star, and having to choose between 8 energy/200$ task and a 9 energy special task. What hurts...after scrounging for those 8 energy...one blue star drops and boom. That date is over. ;(. Nearly every single time. b4 comebacks we had a lot of tasks to choose from. Now not so much. Bring back more tasks to tap please. Not everything has to squeeze us like that.

off to make coffee. How were your mornings so far?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ugh I feel your pain Koko. I'm almost done with a date and I either have to shell out $650 for a bottle of wine that I don't need or use 8-9 energy when I only need a small action one. It's frustrating. #bringback5stargigs

I earned some shoes I've never seen before in my second box this morning. They're black of course :rolleyes:
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I earn an hairstyle in my second gift box which is on the bottom in the closet among the others events hairstyles. I didn't know that you can win throwback items in black/gold boxes so is a pleased surprise.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Hi Cherry. The dress is always the last of the four gifts. :)
    I crashed early last night, before all results were in but what a glorious morning! I am feeling very hopeful and excited for the future this morning. :):cool:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This is the 2nd week I didn't get the midweek event, any tips on how I can get it to appear? (Just joined the forums, anybody also know how to change a profile pic on here, thanks :)

Welcome to the forum! There are 2 places where you can upload a picture for your account so that it's visible everywhere on the site.

Click on Private Messages in the top menu and then go to Edit Profile Picture. If you want to upload an image from your computer, you may need to resize it first. Once that's up, go to Edit Avatar and upload an image there too.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Cherry. The dress is always the last of the four gifts. :)

ive always thought of a new president as a new chapter. And the future hasn't been written yet......thi heard that on back to the future last weekend. que sera sera
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I needed some happiness this morning to counteract my sadness, and Glu has given me nothing but 8 hour dates today! So I am closing in on the third box...
    Yay about the third box.
    'This morning I'm neither happy or sad. I'm a hopeful optimist that each day can be a Little better than the day before. Try to do one little positive thing that you send out into the universe, and it will come back with more positivity.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I too was told about the event in the game but have nothing showing up :/ kidna sucks, I didn't get last weeks throwback either.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I needed some happiness this morning to counteract my sadness, and Glu has given me nothing but 8 hour dates today! So I am closing in on the third box...

I feel you Jules. I'm so disheartened.

I'm not sure I'll get to my TB box but I'm away from my gold box so I have my fingers crossed for something good. I think I only own one gold box item so my palette better be good :mad: