Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Welcome! I just found a true crime podcast that I really like, and it is leading me to others. What are your favorites? The one I just found is called "My Favorite Murder"
    Hey, I just finished listening to all of My Favourite Murder!! They're so funny while talking about horrible things. I'm also trying to follow up on other ones they've mentioned - I think my next one will probably be Generation Why?

I also really like Real Crime Profile because it has a lot of serious expertise behind it - they're the guys who did the CBS JonBenet Ramsay special and they've spent the last few episodes talking about everything they didn't have time to explain properly on the show. One is a retired FBI agent and the other is ex Scotland Yard and sometimes they bring in buddies like the guy who solved the Unabomber case and it's really cool. They do spend so much time on each case they discuss though so it can be quite intense.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Lisylis wrote: »
    Hey, I just finished listening to all of My Favourite Murder!! They're so funny while talking about horrible things. I'm also trying to follow up on other ones they've mentioned - I think my next one will probably be Generation Why?

I also really like Real Crime Profile because it has a lot of serious expertise behind it - they're the guys who did the CBS JonBenet Ramsay special and they've spent the last few episodes talking about everything they didn't have time to explain properly on the show. One is a retired FBI agent and the other is ex Scotland Yard and sometimes they bring in buddies like the guy who solved the Unabomber case and it's really cool. They do spend so much time on each case they discuss though so it can be quite intense.

Oh cool, I will try that one. I watched the JonBenet show and even though I thought some of it was over the top, I was GLUED to my tv!!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Oh cool, I will try that one. I watched the JonBenet show and even though I thought some of it was over the top, I was GLUED to my tv!!
    Argh I just checked and they're TAKEN DOWN the JonBenet episodes and haven't explained why!! I assume legal reasons, but wow that's some bad timing, sorry! Still a good podcast though.

Generation Why is turning out pretty good too!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Is that because it's airing during sweeps? I watched the one that was done on CBS, but then I heard there was a more dramatic one, less documentary and more actors playing roles. I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about? I remember saying "I'll have to watch that"
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lisylis wrote: »
    Argh I just checked and they're TAKEN DOWN the JonBenet episodes and haven't explained why!! I assume legal reasons, but wow that's some bad timing, sorry! Still a good podcast though.

Generation Why is turning out pretty good too!

You mean the podcast episodes? Darn, I hadn't had a chance to listen yet. Maybe they will bring them back later. I am still going to check them out!
    Is that because it's airing during sweeps? I watched the one that was done on CBS, but then I heard there was a more dramatic one, less documentary and more actors playing roles. I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about? I remember saying "I'll have to watch that"

We are talking about the podcast that the investigators on the JonBenet show have. Apparently they did some podcast eps about JonBenet but those eps have now been removed. I had subscribed but hadn't had a chance to listen yet, but Lisylis gives the whole podcast a thumbs up so I am going to dig in.
  • SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello everyone, I'm SexyNic and I have officially arrived. Greetings for Halloween.
    sexynic.jpg
    Hi. Do you ind if I call you Nic, I have this terrible habit of trying to shorten names whenever possible. It actually helps in name recognition and retention. anyway SexyNic welcome. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChurchyChurchy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Greetings everyone! My name is Janice and I just joined. I live in a small town in Oregon. I've been playing kkh off and on for over a year now, and I am seriously addicted!
    Hi Churchy! Welcome to the Forum. The game is Sooooooooooooooooooo addicting, you're right. I'd love to be in a small town in Oregon....as long as there is HiSpeed wifi and friendly people. ;)
    I'm Koko I live on Long Island right outside NYC, and I'm so addicted, I play 3 games. I meant to play one, but due to connection issues with other players, well I play 3. Nice to meet you.

Welccome.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    ​Hi there, I'm not totally new to the forum as I've beena member for a while but I never post. I mostly read posts haha. But I thought I would post to say Hi!
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    Hi Amberspa. Welcome to the talking portion of the forum. :) Nice to meet you. Have you been enjoying the Midweek event? I'm almost donue. Phew. But....one game got her tb and she is now rocking the short cream colored fuzzy top. Loves it. I'll post pics tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • K T Z NK T Z N Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi everyone <3 My name is Katarzyná (It is kinda long so my friend call me Kat for short lol). I'm 17 and currently living in Vietnam. I have been playing this wonderful game since July and I enjoy it so much <3. English is not my first language and I find it kinda hard to say something in it, that's why I don't say much. :(
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi I'm Maxine, 26 and lives in london the reason i don't say much is because my spelling is terrible.
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    Hi Maxine. No worries. We'd have to know how to spell ourselves, before we'd notice yours is off. Seriously, we don't care what your spelling is like. We're just glad to meet you, and happy you're here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi im Justin! Started the game in 2015 I think. I went for a break in the game for a few months and decided to comeback. So far so good. Loving all the updates!
    hi, haloghen. welcome back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenabeeLenabee Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi all! I'm Lenabee, gosh I've been stalking these forums for a while now wishing I knew how to join in the conversation haha. Decided it was finally time for me to throw myself in the midst and say hello. I've been playing KKH for a couple of months now, stopped playing it a year ago and now with the new update I'm even more in love with the game. So I'm, nervous hello from me!
    Instagram: astrakkh
    iOS Doll: Astra
    Reality Show: Astranomical (Top 500)
    Spouse: Benjamin King (Top 10)
  • AndiraAndira Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi All :) I'm Andira from Indonesia, 24yo, English is my second language so i'm sorry in advance if there is many mistake in my write in future.

I play this game quite long, i already in highest A level there. But not married or having kids yet, so i working on it now :p:D.

Nice to meet you all :)
    :o
    Hi Lenabee, Hi Andira. Welcome to the forum you two. Nice to meet you. I'm Koko, I'm from NY. We have plenty of fun threads here, and if you're unsure of anything feel free to pm me, or ask in another thread. The forum is full of friendly, helpful people with at least one thing in common....we love the game.

Hope to see you around the threads, and as I said if you need anything, just sent me a pm. :)
    Better duck.....snowball coming in.
    snowblls.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiamondaydreamerDiamondaydreamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello All! You can call me Diamondaydreamer. I have actually been playing Kim K Hollywood for about 2 years and have been following the forum for about one year. In the two years I have been playing KKH I have unfortunately had to restart my game from the beginning two separate times.

Ironically, I started playing the game during the November of the year the game was released and every year around that time I somehow lose my game, it's kind of like an unfortunate anniversary lol.( The first time I accidentally deleted my game and the second time after an unsuccessful game transfer when the phone I was using died :/ ). Although I have lost a lot I cannot seem to stop playing this game lol so I thought 3rd time must be the charm and I figured I would finally introduce myself to the forum. Nice to meet you all.
    Hi and welcome diamond daydreamer. So glad you finally decided to come out and play. Hope you never lose your game again and if we can help in anyway give you tips on how to make sure your game is saved we'll try to help. I read that a facial change tends to save the game. So I try to park it a) in a restaurant in case I can't get back to the game for days and don't want to lose my spouse when I finally get back. If you leave it in the dating venue and as soon as you get back on the first thing you do is date you will not be hit with the 'wow I haven't seen you in two weeks I'm breaking up it's going to cost 1 million stars' and b) right after a facial change. But....if you're iOS, there is a back up to iCloud now button in the apple device settings. At least on my iPad.

now if you haven't already been to the party thread follow the link in my signature and come say hi as we get ready to celebrate the new year again welcome to the farm and thanks for coming out of the shadows.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi, I don't really want to give out my name so you call me by my nickname a or by my username. I am 14 years old live in Tennessee I have 3 siblings and 1 dog. I'm not very like social sometimes I am about to replying to threads, but change my mind due to an unknown, fear of being judged which is something I always fear in my life I don't know why and I'm homeschooled kinda just like any other schools, but you're just being at home all the time my mom was a teacher once but not anymore she grades my homework like any other teacher would.

I have been playing KKH since 2015, in 2016 my tablet broke and I got new one, but for some reason I didn't feel like playing KKH until December 2016 so I took a break, I guess I'm not really a new member I hadn't been on this forum since in may 2016 I think but I thought I should introduce myself.

That's all you should really know about me :o
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    Hi and Welcome back. Don't ever be afraid to post. No one here is very judgy, and if they are, it's deleted and explained why we can't do that. If you have any problems, feel free to pm me and I'll check things out for you. Very often it's a misunderstanding, and everyone is closer afterward. If you want added insurance you won't be judged or anything, be sure to include a personal disclaimer, like 'In my opinion, the Kourtney clothes look very stiff and reserved" the In My Opinion reminds everyone that it's just that, your opinion. or something else that just lets people know your intent. If something can be said 2 different ways - harshly or consoling ....."You shouldn't let the game upset you (said with concern not judgement) " but honestly, don't overthink, this is meant to be a caring, warm environment. Let me know if it seems otherwise, I'll check it.

WBPurple.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi and Welcome back. Don't ever be afraid to post. No one here is very judgy, and if they are, it's deleted and explained why we can't do that. If you have any problems, feel free to pm me and I'll check things out for you. Very often it's a misunderstanding, and everyone is closer afterward. If you want added insurance you won't be judged or anything, be sure to include a personal disclaimer, like 'In my opinion, the Kourtney clothes look very stiff and reserved" the In My Opinion reminds everyone that it's just that, your opinion. or something else that just lets people know your intent. If something can be said 2 different ways - harshly or consoling ....."You shouldn't let the game upset you (said with concern not judgement) " but honestly, don't overthink, this is meant to be a caring, warm environment. Let me know if it seems otherwise, I'll check it.

WBPurple.gif

I know it's just a problem with in myself i been dealing for past 3 years.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hello, I'm Ziya and I've been playing KKH since June 2016. I also have an identical twin sister who has recently joined the forum whose avatar goes by the name Zahira. :)
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • LorieLorie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello, I'm Lori and I'm 29 years of age. I live in Croatia and I play KKH, I guess, from the begining. English is my secind language so I'm sorry for the mistake I did or will do . :):):):)
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hi girls and boys. My name is Nicki. On Kkh i have level 40 and on kkg lvl 30. I play on iOS.I live in Poland.I play Kkh for 2,5 years and I love my friends on Kkh and kkg, they are so Nice and friendly. One of my favourite Is Linda VB, Xan, Angeline and Cullen <3 They are in my game from the begining. I really love small packs, I have them all! Lans I love to run through Kkh and kkg forum.:)

facebook Nicki KKH-KKG
    Instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    Hi and welcome Ewa.Welcome.jpg We just started playing together. I'm probably frozen in your game, but that will be resolved soon. In the meantime, we've just had fun doing gigs together, and I hope to get to know you better.

If you need anything, feel free to pm me. :) again welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mst1984mst1984 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just joined the forum, been playing for a bit now. I'm from near Winnipeg, Canada, and I like having a girly/non-violent game to play :)