Weekend Event 11/11/2016 - 2 Weeks till Black Friday ~ Reality Weekend

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    At last! The much-awaited thread by kokokokonut!
    Thank you so much for these spoilers Kalinda These are sooo gorg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sigh. I did clean up. I know that as a rule politics and religious discussion is generally not permitted in forums. I'll check and see if Glu wants a thread for the discussion, but I wouldn't count on it. Here, in our game universe, things are good.

In the real universe, just put out love and good feelings and the positive energy will help us all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Who's getting up for the event kickoff tomorrow morning?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Daylight savings has me up super early til I get used to it. So me and the pup will be up!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Same here. My dogs have been waking me up at 4am. That being said tomorrow they will probably sleep in and I'll be 2 hrs late to the event :p
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sigh. I did clean up. I know that as a rule politics and religious discussion is generally not permitted in forums. I'll check and see if Glu wants a thread for the discussion, but I wouldn't count on it. Here, in our game universe, things are good.

In the real universe, just put out love and good feelings and the positive energy will help us all.

I'm glad for contentious things such as those being deleted. Though I didn't see what was here, I did see something elsewhere this morning that made me unhappy, but after a pause I ignored it and moved on. I'm here for fun, fashion, friends; silliness, styling, storylines; and baby polar bears, puppies of all kinds, and tiny, little giraffes for pets.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Every gift box item, especially the pants!

I promise you, I NEED those pants.

The shoes...must.have.those.shoes.

Groannnnn, I see a dwindling coffer of K-stars in my very near future....
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Kalinda I want to know who you met, too! Rachel Zoe? Coco Rocha? A Kardashian or someone in the Kardashian orbit?? Spill!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Kalinda,

was it maybe Anna Dello Russo???
    Android
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't get the weekend event. Is the time change?
    -You're early Cherry Coker. It starts in 45 minutes from the moment if this post. ;). Good morning Dolls and Guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I also don't have the event yet. And it usually starts at 11AM sharp this side of the world.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    -You're early Cherry Coker. It starts in 45 minutes from the moment if this post. ;). Good morning Dolls and Guys.

Oh then time change? Because usually it starts 20 minutes ago GMT+7 like MNiew said....
    okay i will wait, maybe the time is change here... thanks Koko
    We recently had daylight Savings where the US sets the clock back by 1 hour. So now, till the Springtime, all the times are 1 hour earlier than before. So, 5 a.m. Eastern starts in 29 minutes. :)

In the Spring, it will happen again, but go forward, so then the time for YOU sill also move ahead. I'll try to remember to make a big post about it, so no one gets up late for it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Pretty sure I'm getting the event. Every time I didn't get the event the icon for rapid recharge disappeared and now it appeared once again. 30m to go till 11am.
    Aw i don't have the game until now which is weird. It's either it started 34mins ago or 4mins ago GMT+ 8
    Whats happenin yo
    Good to know. Unless you're on the half hour, this was probably a Glitch and Glu should now. I show the event beginning everywhere in 4 minutes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's on! It's an hour later for the event this week. Anyhow NBD still excited to get all earnable items ♥
    Yes I got the event. Thanks Koko... the daylight saving cause the event time change at here... I don't know about the daylight saving. Thanks for the information :D
    Oh syndra I misunderstood. You meant you didn't have the event when you posted, saying "till now" implied that before - you didn't have the event, Now- you have the event. My fault, no caffeine yet for me. :)

There was a time change. It happens in Fall and Spring in the US. The time gets set back and hour in Fall, and forward in Spring. Called Daylight Savings time. Everyone outside the US, the time the event started for you is the new time till Spring. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    The event has been out for not even an hour and people have already finish. I never understood how people can enjoy the game and events by finishing them so fast. 😞
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I got really lucky with buying the boxes which made me jump forward in the event. I currently have 270 points.
    dqdiFaZ.jpg

tiysu4e.jpg
    And with the next boxes I got reeaallyy lucky. Immediately got all the items, only the sad thing is I can't seem to create an outfit with them. :(

My current outfit now for this event. :)
    G2P7cfs.jpg
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I got the hair in my first pallet (palette?) However it is spelled in this scenario, I am a happy doll! And I still want to know who Kalinda met! Carine Roitfeld? AdR? So many possibilities...

I'm very happy that we finally have another reality event though. It's been a while and with all the other events we've had going on lately I've been neglecting my quest to dominate the TV charts. I'm currently at 177.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    I got cash in my free box :mad: The only positive to that is it makes up for all the $$$ I spent on our dumb midweek dating event. And my spouse still had the nerve to call me this morning to "hang out". What do you I think I spent the past 3 days doing? lol
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a question. I don't really do reality gigs because I don't like them so I don't know should I do a 3h or 8h show? And I guess I should do it in Calabasas?
    Hey guys, I have a question. I don't really do reality gigs because I don't like them so I don't know should I do a 3h or 8h show? And I guess I should do it in Calabasas?

Yes, 3 hr in Calabasas is the fastest way to earn event points. Invite contacts and use their action bubbles and then you'll only need a small action to finish. Look for either two 1 actions, a 1 action and a 2 action, or a 4 action. That will complete the show.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    qBAZPo9.png?1

Not in a luck week for sure. Anyway I want to take advantage of the energy I got to talk about of something that should be changed in the game related to the energy bar.

It's time to it become cumulative as in BS:AD. I was full of energy thanks to the box (77 energy bolts!) and after I tapped a guest action button the energy bolt dropped by it was wasted.

Also would be much more enjoyable if I could first tap all my pets before going to a gig/party/reality/date and I would save a bit of time. Who's with me?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Soundspretty is absolutely right. The 3 hr Calabasas takes 18 or 19 Energy most of the time, once in a while up to 23. I makes the event go quickly. Calabasas gives you 4 guests, and when you double it for having one item - you will be getting 2 event points for each guest - so that's an extra 8 Points, added to the base of 12 for a 3 hour shift.....once you have 1 bonus or event item, you'll be getting at least 20 Points total for each show.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I really, really wanted the gift box hair. I spent 120 Kstars trying to get it (I used to never do this, but I broke down some months ago and started buying some of Kim's closet stuff and stars when they were on sale).. No luck whatsoever.. No event items at all. I think this is karma, or yin for the yang, for the luck I had last week. At the end of the event and resisting buying any boxes, I decided to take a chance on one box and won the hair that time. Now I need to breathe.. breathe.. stop spending stars (Black Friday in two weeks!!).

Have a great event, all! :D
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank you both so much!
    Btw my pallets were so bad, I wasted 120 stars on energy, cash an stupid regular box item... Now I'm left with 21 kstars!