Mid-Week event! 11/8/2016

12346Next

Comments

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I appreciate that they're trying something new and I was really excited for a midweek dating event, but the execution was horrible. 600 points without the bonus stars that we get during the weekend events is ridiculous. I'm at something like 440 and I don't think I want to continue.

Same here :( I got to 300 points and gave up because there's no way I'll finish. It took me long enough to get to 300 haha. 600 points is hard enough to get to some weekends, and that's with bonus points!! I appreciate the midweek events, but it would be cool if they added bonus points or lowered the end amount. I hope everyone's having a good week :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    After tons of grinding, I finished! Since I didn't get the event last week, I was super-determined to get all the free boxes! Well, not free, because I spent tons of kash at Oak!

I did get a cute black dress from my TB box, and had some other good stuff in the palette. If only I could afford to spend the k stars on tons of TB boxes!

DBwlEey.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    After tons of grinding, I finished! Since I didn't get the event last week, I was super-determined to get all the free boxes! Well, not free, because I spent tons of kash at Oak!

I did get a cute black dress from my TB box, and had some other good stuff in the palette. If only I could afford to spend the k stars on tons of TB boxes!

DBwlEey.jpg

So cute!! I love that dress!!! Congrats :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That dress is so cute. Congratulations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks tarabella and koko! I'm glad you like the dress, because i'm sure it will feature in many many episodes of Where Everly, my hit reality show, this weekend! ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I never miss an e-Isolde Doll. To me, Everly's show is MustSeeTV. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary